The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Liechtenstein

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Aristocracy

I like their low-key style, it's a refreshing change from the very "loud" and in-your-face royals found in places like Monaco and Britain.

Old 06-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreDoc
I like their low-key style, it's a refreshing change from the very "loud" and in-your-face royals found in places like Monaco and Britain.
My Sentiments exactly!!!

Old 06-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
Yes, we do love that about them. What I still would like to know is who the woman is in the picture with him back in michelleq's post #103. Like I've already said, that's not Angela's style. I guess its still a guessing game for us.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa
Here is an old article that I found online. * Special thanks to Lula for translating it.:)

http://www.latinol.com/diversion/far...t.asp?id=9&t=4
Thanks for giving us more insight into Princess Angela :) The article confirms what we already suspected: she is classy, cultured and successful. Given the many differences between her and Prince Max, it is clear that she was special.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 06-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Serene Highness

PreDoc & michelleq, I also like their low-key life style. It is so good for little Alfons. And this is one of the reasons why I respect this couple.:)
Old 06-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
PreDoc & michelleq, I also like their low-key life style. It is so good for little Alfons. And this is one of the reasons why I respect this couple.:)
Hi Lakshmi!
I think that we all applaud them for their privacy but it would be nice to get a little tidbit of news every now and then. I'm wondering the same as BurberryBrit, if they are back in Liechtenstein since Max took over a major billet in the family's banking institution?

Well, National Day isn't that far away. So I guess we have to wait and see.:)
Old 06-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Gentry

I'm understanding that this family is low-key but do they make any public appearances at all? Do they have duties like our other Royal families? I admit I do not know much about this family.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiep
I'm understanding that this family is low-key but do they make any public appearances at all? Do they have duties like our other Royal families? I admit I do not know much about this family.
I wonder that myself: how social they are with the other RFs and how they are perceived.

Prince Hans Adams did make an appearance at the birthday party of the King of Sweden, though.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 06-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Alois also recently participated in the Thai King's jubilee festivies, and he and Princess Sophie are reportedly scheduled to attend the celebrations in Luxembourg at the end of the month.

~ Type in "Prinz Liechtenstein" into the search box for fairly recent photos of Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein and Prince Alois

http://www.fotomarktplatz.de/
Old 06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Royal Highness

Alisa,
Thanks for link. Love the new glasses!:)
Old 06-21-2006, 05:16 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the new photos. He is looking quite handsome with his new glasses. :)

Old 06-22-2006, 05:49 AM
Serene Highness

Max is reeally handsome but I don't like his glasses. And there is only one picture of the family( I mean Max, Angela and Alfons). But still it's something. It so difficult to get any pictures of them. Thanx for the link Alisa.:)
Old 06-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Serene Highness

If you search a few pages back there's a link to a message forum that was started about Pss Angela. They have large sized photos of Angela and Max. Unfortunately, the oldest are from 2003.

Old 06-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Commoner

How come we never see any photos of them? The last photo was of him with a woman was not Princess Angela. Is it me just being suspicious or am I the only one who thinks maybe something is not quite right between them. She wasn't at the National Day last year either.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Serene Highness

http://www.thumperscorner.com/discus...tml?1126674389

Old 07-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Some nice pictures of Angela, ne. She's so pretty. :)

Edit- I just read the rest of those posts on that board. And I am...er....confused. XD
Old 07-13-2006, 04:34 AM
Serene Highness

I am not sure where Max and Angela are living now. Do they still live in Germany. I read/heard somewhere that Max worked in Germany. Or maybe they moved to Liechtenstein?
Old 07-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Royal Highness

That's still a mystery to us since he now works for LGT Bank.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:16 PM
Courtier

Prince Maxmilian and Princess Angela were at Countess Elisabeth D'Udekem's wedding. Here are two photos courtesy of The Royal Forums, Hannelore and Seegerpress.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1153655451

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1153655451
Old 07-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you for the photos michelleq. It is so rare to see a photo of Princess Angela.