The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Liechtenstein

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 06:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

It is just so hard to interpret anything this family does, especially with Maximilian and Angela. They are so intensely private that anything could be going on behind closed doors. I guess it's a good thing that they have their privacy, but not so good for nosy inquisitive people like us who want to know more about them and wait for them to make a noise! :)

Old 05-16-2006, 06:21 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleq
Are they still together? Talk about being "under the radar".
I think they are together and all are doing fine.:)

Old 05-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleq
Has anyone determined who this woman is with Prince Max?

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1124822565
This has been a mystery to us for quite some time. I would like to point out that the style of dress is not that of Princess Angela. Also, the caption summary (is that Russian?) doesn't mention her specifically as it does the others. Not to mention this lady's complexion is light like Prince Max. I do think all is well between the two though.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:00 AM
Serene Highness

My comment keeps disappearing:

Again, I wonder how little Alfons is?
Old 05-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit

I agree BurberryBrit, I wonder how he is also. I visited Nettie's site (fantastic site btw, Nettie!) and saw from the News section that Alfons' birthday is this month. I wonder if Prince Max and Princess Angela are still living in Germany? I have never seen them in any of the tabloids or a celebrity magazine like 'Hello'. They keep a very low profile.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Royal Highness

Thumbs up

Prince Maximilian has assumed the position of being a member of the Chairman Group Executive Committee for the family bank, LGT.

http://www.lgt.com/group/en/presse/pressebilder/ (large photo)
Old 05-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa
Prince Maximilian has assumed the position of being a member of the Chairman Group Executive Committee for the family bank, LGT.

I wonder if this means they are back in Liechtenstein?
Old 05-17-2006, 06:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
It's pointless to keep asking this question because no-one here is in a position to answer it.

If there were news and/or pics of Anglea, Max and Alfons in the public domain, I'm pretty sure someone would post whatever they could find.

We can have a succession of posts beginning with "I wonder if..." but they add nothing to the quality or substance of the thread.

Warren
Liechtenstein moderator
Old 05-17-2006, 06:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Oh yeah. I forgot that he was to take over the position in May 2006.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

There are pictures of Liechtenstein princely family, there is a photo of P. Alois' wife, but there is no P Maximillian's wife, P Angela's picture.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
There are pictures of Liechtenstein princely family, there is a photo of P. Alois' wife, but there is no P Maximillian's wife, P Angela's picture.
There's no Prince Constantin or Princess Marie, or Princess Tatiana or Philipp von Latorff, or Prince Philipp's wife, so I wouldn't read too much into it. :)

nb.. here's the big pic of Schloss Vaduz. © LGT Group.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:55 AM
Aristocracy

How depressing. I've spent days searching for new photos and have found absolutely nothing! It's so frustrating, but at the same time admirable that they've been able to keep such a low profile considering who and what they are on all levels.

Meanwhile, just came from that Thumper forum hoping to see some new pics and whoa is that place scary or what? I tried to tear myself away from the ignorance but could not, not read all the posts. Interesting is all I can say.

Anyway, I'll chec back later for any updates. These two are my favs.
"I had this garden party for my father's birthday, I said to RSVP cause it was a sit-down dinner, but people came who did not RSVP and so I was totally buggin'...but, by the end of the day, it was like, the more the merrier...So, if the government could just get in the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Ha-ti-ans." Cher--Clueless
Old 05-22-2006, 02:42 PM
Courtier

The next time we see any photos of the couple will probably be at the National Day celebrations on August 15 if they decide to attend, until then we'll just have to wait and see...
Old 05-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Serene Highness

yes, I agree it's of course contrary to our interests as members of a forum with a focus on discussing the lives of those with royal titles to their names.

But then again, it is not <our> lives we are discussing here, and you're right we should be happy that the members of one of Europe's most influential, not to mention wealthy, families, are actually able to conduct their lives in a very private way.

I'm sure someone like Caroline of Monaco, a woman who truly knows the meaning of the phrase "living in a fish bowl", would look at the Liechtenstein royals with some envy!
Old 05-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Royal Highness

Here is an old article that I found online. * Special thanks to Lula for translating it.:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinOL
The group boricua "Salserín", has just finished the recording of their new soap opera " Where the love is ", that includes a chapter with scenes recorded recently in Panamanian soil, in agreement to reports published by a local diary.

Angela Brown, a fashionable Panamanian designer will turn next January 29 into the wife of the prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein, according to a report of the agency of news ACAN-EFE and spread by local means.

The envied Panamanian fiancée will wear in her wedding, a dress made by the tailor of international reputation, Oscar de la Renta, in agreement to reports of a nearby relative. The wedding will be realized in one month in New York. Apparently, according to a report of the journalist Fabio Agrana of EFE, Angela and 30-year-old Maximilian, they are known for several years and they began friendship immediately after which he and his father, Hans Adam ll of Liechtenstein, coincided with an activity in which his niece was taking part.
The fiancée is a " very agreeable " and "simple" person and to fact all her professional career in The United States. Angela Brown is the oldest one of four children, two males. She was born in the Panamanian province of Bocas del Toro, bordering with Costa Rica, in the Caribbean littoral, where she realized part of her primary studies and then she moved as a girl to U.S. with her parents. She studied design in New York and started working immediately for big fashion designer companies and also she created a company with associates in Hong Kong. She is tall, thin and elegant. She travels very often to Europe and recently she came from Germany where she was to so much of the details related to her future residence. The French fashion designer Helene Breebaart, who resides in Panama, expressed to ACAN-EFE that Angela Brown is a girl of " very brilliant " personality and of a "fantastic" talent.
She continues saying the report that after studying in Frankfurt until 1993, the small son of Hans Adam II completed his formation in The United States and to obtain a Master in Administration of Companies in 1997. From September, 1998 he works for a society with sedate in Hamburg (Germany) and London. With this wedding, all the children of Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein will be married, since his other three major children, the inheritor Alois, the prince Constantin and the princess Tatiana already married.
http://www.latinol.com/diversion/far...t.asp?id=9&t=4
Old 05-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Nobility

Thanks for posting the article! It's interesting to be able to learn more about Angela. It's so difficult for me to find articles about her that I can actually understand...
Old 05-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks so much for the post. We are all hungry for any news on Max and Angela, old or new.
Old 05-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Gentry

I found a few articles online regarding Prince Maximillian of Liechtenstein. The first one just quotes him:
http://www.lgt.com/group/en/news.html

This one announces that hes assumed control of the family's business LGT:
http://www.lgt.com/group/en/news.html?print=true
Old 05-25-2006, 06:30 AM
Royal Highness

Zanychick3000- Thanks for the articles. I go to the website often to find anything. I must say that I like the new picture of Prince Max. I love the dark framed glasses he's sportin' these days. He's so dreamy!

Hi Vita- LOL!!!

I'm sure that the rest of Max and Angela's fan base are keeping their fingers crossed on your being able to go on this trip, too.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:31 AM
Serene Highness

P Angela & P Max are very private couple. So propably we will not see their picture before August 15, (National Day). So another 2 months before we are able to discuss anything new. :)