Prince Maximilian & Princess Angela 1: July 2005 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelleq, thanx for pics. I wish we could see Angela outfit. Her necklace seems interesting though.

Thanks belong to Hannelore's quick eyes and fingers, Seegerpress and the Royal Forum.

Thanks for the pics. Its great to see them since we rarely do get a peek. Today is the date listed of the pics so maybe there will be more posted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!:D

It's good to see Max and Angela out and about...

Thank God! A recent picture! I was beginning to worry. Glad they are together and happy and smiling. :)

michelleq said:
Thanks belong to Hannelore's quick eyes and fingers, Seegerpress and the Royal Forum.

Thank you Hannelore for your quickness, and Thank You Michelleq for posting these fantastic pictures of our favourite low profile couple. I have my fingers crossed that they will attend Liechtenstein's National Day this August ! :)

I don't know how to upload a picture through a hosting agency but I found another pic of Prince Max and Princess Angela.

http://www.royalpress.nl/20060722.html Just scroll to the middle of the page and she's looking straight at you!:D

kerry said:
I don't know how to upload a picture through a hosting agency but I found another pic of Prince Max and Princess Angela.
Here you are Kerry...

pic courtesy Royal Press Europe/Albert Niebor

The Elusive Max & Angela, July 2006

9647dd0f.jpg

Thanks Warren!:)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Princess Angela looks GREAT for a woman her age. Prince Maximilian looks very handsome also. They definitely look happy and at ease, I just wish there were more pictures of them. Oh well, National Day is around the corner. Maybe they will both attend this year.
I know that Prince Alois and Princess Sophie are supposed to be the main attraction because they are the Hereditary couple, but Maximilian and Angela are more interesting to me. :)

TonyaR said:
...I know that Prince Alois and Princess Sophie are supposed to be the main attraction because they are the Hereditary couple, but Maximilian and Angela are more interesting to me. :)

I'm in total agreement TonyaR. There are only 14 more days National Day! Not that I'm counting.:winkiss:

Here's another photo from the wedding of Countess Elisabeth

picture from Contrast photo

I don't believe they do or at least nothing I've come across. Unless of course you consider their appearances at some royal and noble weddings. Hey, could be.:unsure:

Alisa, I just noticed the new photo of Max and Angela. Thanks because I know how frustrating it is to find them. Her hair seems to be a browner now. It fits her nicely I think.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alisa the photo is great. I never seem to have any luck finding new pictures of this couple, it can be so frustrating. I would love to see how much little Prince Alfons has grown. He has to be about 5 years old now.....hopefully they will attend the National Day festivities.

Does anyone know what type of relationship Maximilian and Angela have with the rest of the Princely family? Is Max close to Prince Alois? I think I remember reading somewhere that Princess Angela is Godmother to Tatjana's daughter.

regarding who butters the bread...

TonyaR said:
Does anyone know what type of relationship Maximilian and Angela have with the rest of the Princely family?
As Prince Max has now been appointed to the Executive Committee of the LGT Group, the Liechtenstein Family's private banking and investment house, it may be in the rest of the family members' interests to maintain good relations. :D

Angela is godmother to Tatjana's second child (eldest daughter) Elisabeth Maria Angela Tatjana von Lattorff (born in 2002).

mybags said:
Angela is godmother to Tatjana's second child (eldest daughter) Elisabeth Maria Angela Tatjana von Lattorff (born in 2002).
Mybags, thanks for that information. Obviously, from what Warren is saying the family is very close to Max and Angela since they let Prince Max control the 'piggy bank'!!:lol:

Tomorrow is National Day!

She's wearing the same suit from 2003. Alfons looks just like his papa! He has grown so much!

BurberryBrit said:
She's wearing the same suit from 2003. Alfons looks just like his papa! He has grown so much!
BurberryBrit,
I think you're right it does look like the same suit!:huh:
I have to say that Angela looks beautiful, though. She actually looks younger than ever.
Prince Alfons has really grown! He should be about 5 years old, but he is tall for his age, and he certainly does look like his father.
Thanks for posting those links :) it seems like I've been waiting forever to see new pictures of their family.

Same suit but still stylish! I love the way Alfons attire matches that of his mom and dad. Very stylish not to mention color coordinated.;) :)

There are new pics posted on www.seegerpress-online.de I just don't know how to host them. Thanks to anyone who will post them.:)

There is actually a picture of Princess Angela smiling at the camera!

Last edited by a moderator:
For Kerry

kerry said:
There is actually a picture of Princess Angela smiling at the camera!
And here it is! :)

Pic © Seeger-Press/Sandra Zollner 2006

HSH Princess Angela von und zu Liechtenstein
National Day August 2006

PcessAngelaAug06S-PSandraZollner.jpg

Last edited:
I adore you Warren! Thanks. I love to see Princess Angela smiling. There are so many pictures of her from National Day.

The photographers knew they were liable to not see her for another 4 years so they weren't taking any chances! lol

I wish they had had another child since Alons is so adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom