Prince Maximilian & Princess Angela 1: July 2005 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakshmi said:
There are pictures of Liechtenstein princely family, there is a photo of P. Alois' wife, but there is no P Maximillian's wife, P Angela's picture. :confused:
There's no Prince Constantin or Princess Marie, or Princess Tatiana or Philipp von Latorff, or Prince Philipp's wife, so I wouldn't read too much into it. :)

nb.. here's the big pic of Schloss Vaduz. © LGT Group.

How depressing. I've spent days searching for new photos and have found absolutely nothing! It's so frustrating, but at the same time admirable that they've been able to keep such a low profile considering who and what they are on all levels.

Meanwhile, just came from that Thumper forum hoping to see some new pics and whoa is that place scary or what? I tried to tear myself away from the ignorance but could not, not read all the posts. Interesting is all I can say.

Anyway, I'll chec back later for any updates. These two are my favs.

The next time we see any photos of the couple will probably be at the National Day celebrations on August 15 if they decide to attend, until then we'll just have to wait and see...

yes, I agree it's of course contrary to our interests as members of a forum with a focus on discussing the lives of those with royal titles to their names.

But then again, it is not <our> lives we are discussing here, and you're right we should be happy that the members of one of Europe's most influential, not to mention wealthy, families, are actually able to conduct their lives in a very private way.

I'm sure someone like Caroline of Monaco, a woman who truly knows the meaning of the phrase "living in a fish bowl", would look at the Liechtenstein royals with some envy!

Here is an old article that I found online. * Special thanks to Lula for translating it.:)

LatinOL said:
The group boricua "Salserín", has just finished the recording of their new soap opera " Where the love is ", that includes a chapter with scenes recorded recently in Panamanian soil, in agreement to reports published by a local diary.

Angela Brown, a fashionable Panamanian designer will turn next January 29 into the wife of the prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein, according to a report of the agency of news ACAN-EFE and spread by local means.

The envied Panamanian fiancée will wear in her wedding, a dress made by the tailor of international reputation, Oscar de la Renta, in agreement to reports of a nearby relative. The wedding will be realized in one month in New York. Apparently, according to a report of the journalist Fabio Agrana of EFE, Angela and 30-year-old Maximilian, they are known for several years and they began friendship immediately after which he and his father, Hans Adam ll of Liechtenstein, coincided with an activity in which his niece was taking part.
The fiancée is a " very agreeable " and "simple" person and to fact all her professional career in The United States. Angela Brown is the oldest one of four children, two males. She was born in the Panamanian province of Bocas del Toro, bordering with Costa Rica, in the Caribbean littoral, where she realized part of her primary studies and then she moved as a girl to U.S. with her parents. She studied design in New York and started working immediately for big fashion designer companies and also she created a company with associates in Hong Kong. She is tall, thin and elegant. She travels very often to Europe and recently she came from Germany where she was to so much of the details related to her future residence. The French fashion designer Helene Breebaart, who resides in Panama, expressed to ACAN-EFE that Angela Brown is a girl of " very brilliant " personality and of a "fantastic" talent.
She continues saying the report that after studying in Frankfurt until 1993, the small son of Hans Adam II completed his formation in The United States and to obtain a Master in Administration of Companies in 1997. From September, 1998 he works for a society with sedate in Hamburg (Germany) and London. With this wedding, all the children of Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein will be married, since his other three major children, the inheritor Alois, the prince Constantin and the princess Tatiana already married.

http://www.latinol.com/diversion/farandula/bdefault.asp?id=9&t=4

Thanks for posting the article! It's interesting to be able to learn more about Angela. It's so difficult for me to find articles about her that I can actually understand...

Thanks so much for the post. We are all hungry for any news on Max and Angela, old or new.

Zanychick3000- Thanks for the articles. I go to the website often to find anything. I must say that I like the new picture of Prince Max. I love the dark framed glasses he's sportin' these days. He's so dreamy!;)

Hi Vita- LOL!!!

I'm sure that the rest of Max and Angela's fan base are keeping their fingers crossed on your being able to go on this trip, too. :D

P Angela & P Max are very private couple. So propably we will not see their picture before August 15, (National Day). So another 2 months before we are able to discuss anything new.;) :)

I like their low-key style, it's a refreshing change from the very "loud" and in-your-face royals found in places like Monaco and Britain.

PreDoc said:
I like their low-key style, it's a refreshing change from the very "loud" and in-your-face royals found in places like Monaco and Britain.

My Sentiments exactly!!!

Yes, we do love that about them. What I still would like to know is who the woman is in the picture with him back in michelleq's post #103. Like I've already said, that's not Angela's style. I guess its still a guessing game for us.:confused:

Alisa said:
Here is an old article that I found online. * Special thanks to Lula for translating it.:)

http://www.latinol.com/diversion/farandula/bdefault.asp?id=9&t=4

Thanks for giving us more insight into Princess Angela :) The article confirms what we already suspected: she is classy, cultured and successful. Given the many differences between her and Prince Max, it is clear that she was special.

PreDoc & michelleq, I also like their low-key life style. It is so good for little Alfons. And this is one of the reasons why I respect this couple.:)

Lakshmi said:
PreDoc & michelleq, I also like their low-key life style. It is so good for little Alfons. And this is one of the reasons why I respect this couple.:)

Hi Lakshmi!
I think that we all applaud them for their privacy but it would be nice to get a little tidbit of news every now and then. I'm wondering the same as BurberryBrit, if they are back in Liechtenstein since Max took over a major billet in the family's banking institution?

Well, National Day isn't that far away. So I guess we have to wait and see.:)

I'm understanding that this family is low-key but do they make any public appearances at all? Do they have duties like our other Royal families? I admit I do not know much about this family.

angiep said:
I'm understanding that this family is low-key but do they make any public appearances at all? Do they have duties like our other Royal families? I admit I do not know much about this family.

I wonder that myself: how social they are with the other RFs and how they are perceived.

Prince Hans Adams did make an appearance at the birthday party of the King of Sweden, though.

Prince Alois also recently participated in the Thai King's jubilee festivies, and he and Princess Sophie are reportedly scheduled to attend the celebrations in Luxembourg at the end of the month.

~ Type in "Prinz Liechtenstein" into the search box for fairly recent photos of Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein and Prince Alois

http://www.fotomarktplatz.de/

Alisa,
Thanks for link. Love the new glasses!:)

Thanks for the new photos. He is looking quite handsome with his new glasses. :)

Max is reeally handsome but I don't like his glasses. And there is only one picture of the family( I mean Max, Angela and Alfons). But still it's something. It so difficult to get any pictures of them. Thanx for the link Alisa.:)

If you search a few pages back there's a link to a message forum that was started about Pss Angela. They have large sized photos of Angela and Max. Unfortunately, the oldest are from 2003.

How come we never see any photos of them? The last photo was of him with a woman was not Princess Angela. Is it me just being suspicious or am I the only one who thinks maybe something is not quite right between them. She wasn't at the National Day last year either.

I am not sure where Max and Angela are living now. Do they still live in Germany. I read/heard somewhere that Max worked in Germany. Or maybe they moved to Liechtenstein?:confused:

That's still a mystery to us since he now works for LGT Bank.

Thank you for the photos michelleq. It is so rare to see a photo of Princess Angela.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom