Prince Maximilian & Princess Angela 1: July 2005 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Kerry. I saw Max's photo. He is very handsome, as his father is. Angela is very very lucky. She married into a great family.

BurberryBrit said:
I actually created that page on wiki and added the pics. ;)
However, someone modified the format (as anyone can write on wiki).
Thanks BurberryBrit. Great info indeed.
MM :flowers:

maidmarion said:
Thanks BurberryBrit. Great info indeed.
MM :flowers:

Oh, I just set the initial page up. Someone else added some things and reformatted it. :)

I wish there were more information available on this family. All of it's members in fact. I'll admit that it is very refreshing to see such a high profile family maintain restraint in the eyes of the world. It's that old theory that the less you have, the more you want and in this case, it's info on this family.
Oh Well, I guess one has to respect their wishes,
MM

maidmarion said:
I wish there were more information available on this family. All of it's members in fact. I'll admit that it is very refreshing to see such a high profile family maintain restraint in the eyes of the world. It's that old theory that the less you have, the more you want and in this case, it's info on this family.
Oh Well, I guess one has to respect their wishes,
MM
I agree with you BurberryBrit, however, what little pictures and stories about this family that come along occasionally are worth the wait!

BurberryBrit, I'm glad to see P Angela on Wiki. There could be added that Max and Angela started their relationship in summer 1999. I always found this very romantic that they married just after a few months of being a couple.(Before they were only friends)

Isn't today their wedding anniversary? If so, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :flowers:
May God continue to bless their union.

BurberryBrit,
It was yesterday. But better late than never!

Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary to TSH Prince Max and Princess Angela von und zu Liechtenstein.:king: :clap: :heart:

Happy Birthday to Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. The princess turns 49 today. Still hard to believe. She looks great! :clap: :flowers:

Really!

I would say that Angela looks younger than Maximilian or even some younger laydies...

I think she does too, although her husband is very handsome as well. They make a lovely couple, and their little boy is so cute. He's very tall for his age.

Prince Max is all smiles with overall 2nd place finisher Marco Buechel at the Switzerland Alpine Skiing World Cup Final.

ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:
Prince Max looks very handsome in that photo! Thank you for providing the link Kerry.

TonyaR said:
Prince Max looks very handsome in that photo! Thank you for providing the link Kerry.

You are so welcome. He's so dreamy.:wub: I just wish I could find something on his princess as well.

Is this the same skiing competition that Angela, Sophie and Marie were handing medals out at a few years ago?

I don't think so. Prince Max was in Switzerland. The princesses were in Malbun, Liechtenstein. I believe that was his aunt Princess Nora in the pic with his wife and sister-in-law.:flowers:

Thanks so much. It did my heart good to see those pics. I think what makes them so happy is they are not in the spotlight as much as the House of Windsor, although it can't be helped.

Here is an old picture from 2003 that I found today! This is my first time seeing her in semi-formal attire. (And you can't ignore Max in his white tie dress. ;) ) She looks very happy and serene in this picture. Enjoy!

Angela and Max at ball following Count Moritz and Duchess Fleur's wedding.
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1787/fleurmoritz70qq7.jpg

Credit: Netty

BurberryBrit,
You forgot youthful and beautiful. I think Her Serene Highness has found a fountain of youth!:)

Max and Angela are moving to new and more spacious premises.

Part 2 of their current events thread, commencing May 2007, can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom