Prince Constantin (1972- ) and Princess Marie (1975- ) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 1 of the Prince Constantin & Princess Marie thread where you may post recent news, pictures, comments and articles. Please remember to follow the Attachment and Copyright Rules. Happy posting!

They had a baby girl, Georgina (apparently called Gina by the family), born in Wien on july 23th.

The couple got married in 1999.

Their son, prince Moritz was born in New York in 2003.

the new baby, princess Georgina (Gina) Maximiliana Tatiana Maria von und zu Liechtenstein was born in Vienna on July 23rd 2005

No pics of Gina? Of has someone pics of her brother Moritz? That boy is really gorgeous I think!

Photos of ths couple are rare. I don't think we'll get to see baby pics of their new daughter.

Here they are at a wedding this summer, when princess Marie was pregnant. (fotobank)

Attachments

• R016-5578.jpeg
    R016-5578.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 967
  • R016-5580.jpeg
    R016-5580.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 10,217
Who is the woman that Prince Maxmilian is with? That isn't his wife, Princess Angela.

Marie, former Countess Marie Gabriele Francisca Kalnoky de Korospatak, was born on the 16 July 1975 in Graz. She is the youngest of six daughers of Count Alois Kalnoky and Freiin Sieglinde von Oer.

At a rainy National Day 2004

photo from Seeger Press

I think this couple's little boy is the cutest of all of Hans Adam's grandchildren! Although Alfons is a close second....

Why is there no Wedding thread for this couple??

Sassy, I don't think there are enough pics or info about the wedding to warrant a wedding thread for them. Besides, they are even more low key than Max and Angela.

Why is there no Wedding thread for this couple??

Someone posted a MUCH COVETED (by me :D) photo of the couple on their wedding day in the "Other Royals" thread on the wedding board. I believe the couple lives in New York and Constantin works in finance (of course). I'm not sure what Marie does. I follow NY society closely and have yet to see her name or photo mentioned or tied with any cause. That doesn't mean they aren't involved. Perhaps they donate anonymously. . .:ermm:

The more and more I see Marie, I think she has such a sweet face. She looks like a nice person. (She also bears a resemblance to her cousin and mother-in-law Furstin Marie :eek: )

Yes, she does. And Prince Moritz is so cute. I can't say that I've seen any pics of little Princess Georgina. So sweet that she is named after her late paternal great grandmother.

Thanks y'all.
Did Marie come from wealth? Is there a place I can read about her?
I actually didn't realize there was another brother until I looked at some of the threads!
The more elusive they (the family) are the more you want to find out about them.

Thanks y'all.
Did Marie come from wealth? Is there a place I can read about her?
I actually didn't realize there was another brother until I looked at some of the threads!
The more elusive they (the family) are the more you want to find out about them.

Marie was born Countess Marie Kalnoky de Korospatak, so yes she comes from a noble family. I will try to find the genealogy of how she and her mother in law are related.

Marie was born Countess Marie Kalnoky de Korospatak, so yes she comes from a noble family. I will try to find the genealogy of how she and her mother in law are related.

She has 5 older sisters. One of them Alexandra also married into the Liechtenstein Family with Prince Emanuel and another Ilona married Prince Ferdinand of Hohenzollern.

Here is the Genealogy: Kálnoky

She has 5 older sisters. One of them Alexandra also married into the Liechtenstein Family with Prince Emanuel and another Ilona married Prince Ferdinand of Hohenzollern.

Here is the Genealogy: Kálnoky

Alexandra Benedikta Helena Felicitas Maria (b.Bruck
9 Jun 1966); m.Csicsó 27 May 1995 Emanuel Pr v.u.zu Liechtenstein (b.Klagenfurt 5 May 1964)

Makes me wonder if that's how Marie and Constantin met :wub:

BB,
I wondered the same thing. Of course they are very private as we all know. I've never seen any pics of Princess Marie prior to her engagement to Prince Constantin either. Nor anything that at least shows the two couple together.

It seems as though Prince Constantin and family moved back to Europe some years ago. He has worked for Grünwald Equity as late as 2007. Found this while surfing the net. You can also find a brief business bio.

Here is the brief bio of Mr Liechtenstein (!) from HRH Kerry's link to Grünwald Equity:

From 2003 to 2005 Mr. Liechtenstein worked as Senior Analyst with Raiffeisen Private Equity Management (RPEM), conducting commercial, financial and legal due diligence on various deals. Mr. Liechtenstein identified and processed numerous transactions in the media-, food processing-, production- and the consumer goods industry. Prior to joining RPEM, Mr. Liechtenstein was an Associate with Brown Brothers Harriman, where he was responsible for evaluating and monitoring investments for a $140 million small cap fund (1818 Partners) specialized in business services related investments (1999 to 2003). He holds a Master Degree in Law from the University of Salzburg.
Constantin Liechtenstein is Managing Partner of Grünwald Equity Beteiligungs GmbH and Grünwald Equity Management GmbH.

I see that he does not use his title in his business life. That is probably a sensible thing to do, although I suspect that most of his business associates know precisely who he is. I'm not sure that having a title helps all that much in the mainstream business world.

I'm not sure that having a title helps all that much in the mainstream business world.
Maybe not so much with his colleagues and peers, but it would help in attracting clients. Having immediate entrée to certain social circles would also be an advantage.

Then again, Grünwald seems a fairly niche finance house; from their website: Equity Financing & Distressed Debt Investments
"Distressed Debt Investments" seems such a euphemism doesn't it? They've probably gone great guns this year. :D

No doubt they have! I wonder how much money they have in the US?

I see that he does not use his title in his business life. That is probably a sensible thing to do, although I suspect that most of his business associates know precisely who he is. I'm not sure that having a title helps all that much in the mainstream business world.

One can't help recognizing the name Liechtenstein in the elite business world. It doesn't matter if prince precedes it. Liechtenstein, LGT, prince...yada, yada, yada.;)

Back
Top Bottom