Liechtenstein Princely Family (March 2003-October 2004) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Maximilian von und zu Liechtenstein is married to Angela Brown. The couple has one child: Alfons (° 2000), and lives in New York.

On their wedding day.

Attachments

• 684020_03_MAXIMILIAN_ANGELA.jpeg
    684020_03_MAXIMILIAN_ANGELA.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,870
Maximilian and Angela at the wedding of duchess Fleur von Württemberg, summer 2003.

Attachments

• 00101385.jpeg
    00101385.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4,392
the reigning prince of Liechtenstein, Hans Adam II, with his wife princess Marie, and their 4 children: prince Alois, prince Maximilian, princess Tatjana and prince Constantin (married to Marie, countess Kalnóky; they have 1 son: Mortiz, ° 2003)

liechtenstein1.jpg

Netty's made some excellent reports about special occasions in Liechtenstein (with photos!!)

-Wedding of prince maximilian and Angela Brown
-Staatsfeiertag 2003 (national day), with lots of photos she made herself.

(section special reports)

Netty's royalty page

Is there a bio of princess Angela? Also did anyone know about the A.Brown line before she married Prince Maximilian ?

Cathérine Bergeyck  Posted: Sep 27th, 2003 - 4:46 am
Prince Maximilian von und zu Liechtenstein is married to Angela Brown .... and lives in New York.
Any news on what the relationship is like between Maximilian and his father ? Is he by any chance the "black sheep of the family" ?

The Crown-Princess Sophie looks so old and ugly in that Lyonnaise´s pic on page 2 :woot: And what is that Lechtenstein salute about? Looks like a nazi salute to me :blink:

Originally posted by sky@Nov 15th, 2003 - 9:22 pm
Is there a bio of princess Angela? Also did anyone know about the A.Brown line before she married Prince Maximilian ?
She was born in 1958 (thus making her 45 years of age) in Panama. Educated in New York (high school) and at the Parsons school of designs. She had her own line, A. Brown, and also worked for Adrienne Vittadini.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about Angela's designs. I am more of a serious historian.

Regards,

S.

www.ibl.se - Royal hunting at Frederiksborg Castle - His Royal Highness Prince Philippe from Liechtenstein from Habsbour-Lorraine leaving for the hunting. 11/19/2003.

Attachments

• lichtenstein.jpg
    lichtenstein.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,276
IBL ofcourse meant His Serene Highness Prince Philippe of Liechtenstein B)

Originally posted by Merca@Nov 18th, 2003 - 1:40 am
The Crown-Princess Sophie looks so old and ugly in that Lyonnaise´s pic on page 2 :woot: And what is that Lechtenstein salute about? Looks like a nazi salute to me    :blink:
I'm not sure about the Liechtenstein salute but Hereditary Princess Sophie has had a rough two years. She underwent surgery for a benign brain tumor and had to take some time off from her official duties to recover. It must have been quite a shock for Sophie to find out that she could potentially have had cancer. It must have been quite a relief to know that it turned out not to be. But still the surgery and recovery must have been very stressful for her.

Prince Hans-Adam had a much younger brother called Wenzal who was born in 1962 and died c1991. However apart from sources that state he did exist, I can not find any information on circumstances surrounding his death. I was just wondering if anyone can shed any light on this lost prince of Liechtenstein whom for someone who died young, doesn’t even warrant an ‘in memory of’ on the official webpage.

There are somne theories about his death, I believe no official explanation was given. But it was believed to be a suicide.

He definitely died of a gunshot wound, though it was described as an accidental shooting. Prince Wenzel was known to have had some rather deep emotional problems all his life.

Prince Wenzal

Attachments

• Wenzal.jpg
    Wenzal.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3,980
This topic also interested me purely because of the great secrecy that seemed to exist around his death. I seem to recall it was something to do with asphyxiating himself. Are you positive it was a gunshot wound? Like everyone else I cannot find anything about this topic on the net.....

Asphyxiation? That's odd. To be honest, I can't say that I know for certain it was a gunshot wound, I never saw any sort of official statement. I'd heard it was called a "hunting accident" but then again I didn't get this from any source I would consider authoritative.

Found an article about him in an old magazine...I will translate it asap, by the way, he did not die of a gunshot...

Have translated it...

Attachments

• LIECHTENSTEIN_AGAIN_IN_MOURING.doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 621
:flower: Big Thanks to Danjel for finaly being able to answer the Lichtenstein Mystery. Very Informative and most apreciated. :flower:

;) I second that..
One question: which magazine was it?

Hey Beate,
A Dutch magazine called "Vorsten". covers many royal families!

greetz
Danjel

Prince Wenzeslaus

The top Adriana Lima, star of the brand Victoria's Secret, tanned the arrival of 2004 very well accompanied in Salvador. On vacations in her native city, the 22 years-old brunette circulated with her new love, the prince Wenzeslaus –or Vince, for his close friends. The 29 years-old boy is nephew of Hans-Adam II, regent of Liechtenstein, a country of just 160 square kilometers placed between Switzerland and Austria. Without chances of assuming the throne, he lived incognito in Paris until wrapping up with the top.In the middle of April, when she broke up with Lenny Kravitz. Passionate, Adriana locked her apartment in New York and now live with Vince in Paris.
gente_01.jpg

When a person is sexy, she is born with this. The energy comes from within, it is not something forced. The innocence is sexy”,affirms the model bahiana Adriana Lima, that, with her way spiced ‘' and an exotic beauty, should acquired in 2003 the amount of R$ 50 million. Besides turning her millionaire, the success in the catwalks also propitiated to the 22 years-old model a moved and interesting personal life. Seven years living in New York, she conquered a sex-simbol, the rocker Lenny Kravitz, who lived with for two years. She rejected a marriage request and later she changed his for the prince of Liechtenstein, Wenzeslaus von und zu Liechtenstein, integral of one of the oldest and rich of Europe royal families. In spite of the evidences, the model says that is not as courted as the people they imagine. And it informs: “If I intimidate somebody it is not for the beauty but for attitudes ".
adriana_lima_213.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, many thanks for the information Danjel. I knew it was something peculiar. I am sure I read about it in Point de Vue as I was living in France at the time.....maybe if someone has a copy of that week's issue they can find out more.

Originally posted by Danjel@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 11:07 am
Found an article about him in an old magazine...I will translate it asap, by the way, he did not die of a gunshot...
Ah...shots from a syringe, not from a gun...schade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom