Liechtenstein National Day 2007 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No Siblings of Prince Hans Adam , Some of his Children were not there.
Very low key Natonal Event. In Romania more people for a non reigning Monarchy.

Comparing to the other years Princess Marie , could not walk , was sitting for the Speech, and her face and hair changed completely .

No Siblings of Prince Hans Adam , Some of his Children were not there.
Very low key Natonal Event. In Romania more people for a non reigning Monarchy.

Comparing to the other years Princess Marie , could not walk , was sitting for the Speech, and her face and hair changed completely .

Usually the only sibling of Fürst Hans Adam who attends is Prince Nikolaus sometimes with his wife sometimes without. The same of the children of the Fürst. In some years Prince Constantin and Princess Marie attend with their children but not always. Prince Maximilian with Family and Princess Tatiana with her Family have only attended a few times since her marriage.
As for Fürstin Marie the previous years she was also seating down during the speeches but who can blame her as she isn't the youngest anymore and when it is as hot as yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Marie did attend.
Sad we don't have Luxurazzi anymore to give us more informations about this very day.

From what i could see on pics this year all 4 children of the Hereditary Princely Couple attended as did Prince Max and Princess Angela with their son (they haven't attended for several years and are seldom there), Prince Nikolaus annd Princess Margaretha with their daughters.

Last edited:
From what i could see on pics this year all 4 children of the Hereditary Pricnely Couple attended as did Prince Max and pricness Angela with the son (they haven't attended for several years and are seldom there), prince Nikolaus annd Pricness Margaretha with their daughters.

Two (young) men were walking with prince Nikolaus and princess Margareta and the princesses Maria-Anunciata and Marie-Astrid (see picture on Liechtensteiner Vaterland - didn't find a direct link); one of them seems to be prince Josef-Emanuel; the other probably a boyfriend of one of them.

Princess Tatjana and family were also present.

Princess Marie looks quite frail imo - she is turning 80 next year but could be in her 80's based on some pictures; much older than her (5-year younger) husband.

Last edited:
In the Vaterland gallery you can catch glimpses of the family of Princess Tatjana, also Prince Constantin, Princess Marie, Prince Benedikt, Prince Maximilian, Princess Angela, Prince Alfons, Princess Nora, Prince Nikolaus & Princess Margaretha and their daughters...big turn out for the 300th anniversary of Liechtenstein.

My! The children are all grown!

The boys are all so tall! Prince Alfons looks to be much taller than his father.
Prince Nikolaus and Prince Georg look like models. I would choose anyone of them for the Duchess of Brabant.

The Fürstin does in fact look very old and frail. Father time...sigh...

:previous: Prince Alois gave the National Day speech in the rose garden of Vaduz Castle. Is there pictures of the rose garden?

Usually the Princely Family helds an aperitiv in the Garden of Roses after the official Part of the National Day. Until a few years ago everyone could go in but now a Ticket is needed to which Liechtnestein nationals can apply before.

Such a pity that we won't see the other family members; we hardly ever see them and at least we can normally count on seeing them on the 15th of August.
So true but we have to Thank it to Corona like so much.

I hope Princess Marie will attend
It will be as low key as last year so i guess that Herditary Prine Alois will again be the only Family member who attends. The short Ceremony will again take place in the Garden of Roses at Vaduz Castle.

The day was beautiful and it seemed all had fun!

I only saw the Hereditary couple and the Fürst. I am not surprised to not see the Fürstin as she looked quite frail at the previous Staatsfeiertag.

I haven't seen photos yet, but I saw it in the live stream. She wears a ring on her left hand on ring finger. Probably we can see more on the photos.

Back
Top Bottom