Liechtenstein National Day 2007 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did not see Prince Hans-Adam and Princess Marie other children. Was Alois the only one who was there there ?

They are all very elegant, I don't pay much attention to this family but I should... :) the children are precious and all of them seem very united :flowers:

Does the Liechtenstein princely family interact with the citizens of Liechtenstein on a day to day basis? I would think that the family would know many of their subjects personally since the nation is so small.

the only negative thing is that not many members of the family were there: I hoped to see prince Nikolaus' family in particular, but also the other Liechtensteins we have not many occasions to see.

Princess Marie always looks so cheerful and elegant. It's a shame we dont see more of her.

aren't they Prince Constantin and wife and older children?[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Funny pics of little Georgina yawning, but also nice pic of her mother correcting her
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Ppe reports that Maximilian and Angela were present, but since they are in no pic I think they weren't.
Sophie is such an elegant princess!!

Yes it are Prine Constantin and Princess marie with their 2 older children. Prince Maximlian and Princess Angela where abesent as was the oldest sof the Alois and Sophie.

Thank you for the photos. It's rare to see or read anything about this family.

The Blonde girl (Annunziata i read?) is so beautiful. Really nice pics :flowers:

The Blonde girl (Annunziata i read?) is so beautiful. Really nice pics :flowers:

Princess Anunziatw was not there. And she is brunette. There where 2 giorl Princess Marie Caroline the daughter of Alois and Sophie and Princess Gina the daughter of Constantin and Marie.

You are welcome, Queenofthelight! It does look like a lovely event. The children are very cute! It is always nice to see this royal family at official events.

What a low key but lovely family. You rarely hear about them in the press but I guess that isn't a bad thing.

Thank you for the pictures and yes, it seems as if we rarely see the Royal Family, but it's a treat when we do such as National Day.

What about Prince Nikolaus and family? In the last years they always attended the Liechtenstein National Day...

What about Prince Nikolaus and family? In the last years they always attended the Liechtenstein National Day...

He was there. He's in the pictures.

What I find strange is you never see Prince Philipp there with his family or Princess Nora with hers...

I did not see any pictures of Prince Max or Princess Angela

Princess Marie Caroline looks so pretty!!!!!

Didn't Prince Joseph Wenzel attend?

Liechtenstein celebrated its National Day today. The Princely family, including Prince Hans-Adams II, Princess Marie, Prince Alois, and Princess Sophie were all in attendance. The only missing members seemed to be Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela.

This year's celebration were a sombre affair as the traditional mass was not performed: the Archbishop of Vaduz, the capital, has refused to perform the mass in protest of Liechtenstein allowing same-sex parternships beginning in September. (Go Liechtenstein!!!!)

Here are some videos from today's celebrations (via The Royal Correspondent via Youtube)

Impressionen vom Staatsfeiertag auf der Schlosswiese - YouTube

Geteilte Meinungen zum Staatsfeiertag ohne Feldmesse - YouTube

Interview mit dem Landesfürsten - YouTube
Prince Hans-Adam interview

Erbprinz Alois von und zu Liechtenstein im Interview - YouTube
Prince Alois interview

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry - the country is spelt "Liechtenstein".... :)

Thank you for these Lyonaisse. Prince Hans-Adam II is such a sweetie. A great pity the traditional mass could not be performed as usual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom