The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-15-2015, 02:09 PM
Aristocracy

More pictures:
Liechtenstein - Vaterland online
http://www.volksblatt.li/media.aspx?...album&id=94821
http://www.volksblatt.li/media.aspx?...album&id=94822
Pity taht only so few members of the princely family attended the celebration.
Sadly, we have to wait until next year :(

Old 08-16-2015, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

As i was in Liechtenstein for the National Day this year a Report and some pics

https://royaltravel.wordpress.com/20...tenstein-2015/

Old 08-15-2016, 04:07 AM
Royal Highness

Today is the national day of Liechtenstein.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:03 AM
Royal Highness

There are no pictures of the national day?
Old 08-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Aristocracy

Photogallery from Vaterland.li, Volksblatt.li and FM1today.ch
Liechtenstein - Vaterland online
http://www.volksblatt.li/media.aspx?...lbum&id=112248
http://www.fm1today.ch/fuerstentum-l...rt-sich/271255

The celebration was attended by:
Prince Hans-Adam and Princess Marie-Aglae;
Prince Alois and Princess Sophie and their children: Joseph-Wenzel, Marie-Caroline, Nikolaus and Georg;
Prince Constantin and Princess Marie and their children: Moritz, Georgina and Benedikt;
Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha;
One of the daughters of Princess Tatjana, I suppose it could be Camilla, in one of the pictures she stands together with daughter of Constantin Georgina; Georgina ans Camilla are the same age;
I noticed also Prince Michael, his wife Hildegard and both daughters Therese and Gisela
Old 01-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Gentry

I attended this year's National Day! I'm not on this forum that often, so that's the reason for this delay (I'm planning on visiting this form more often). It was great: I even met three members of the Princely Family. I wrote about it for Luxarazzi, one of my favourite blogs. I hope you stille like it! Luxarazzi: Attending National Day in Liechtenstein: Quite An Experience!

Follow me on Twitter: @royalarjan
Old 01-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrjann View Post
I attended this year's National Day! I'm not on this forum that often, so that's the reason for this delay (I'm planning on visiting this form more often). It was great: I even met three members of the Princely Family. I wrote about it for Luxarazzi, one of my favourite blogs. I hope you stille like it! Luxarazzi: Attending National Day in Liechtenstein: Quite An Experience!
That's just amazing!
I'm so happy for you!
Thank tou very much for sharing!
Old 08-04-2017, 05:59 AM
Super Moderator

There has been a change to the recpetion hosted by the Princely Couple in the Garden of Roses of the Castle. As there where more and more Tourists in the last years the Family thinks that the people of Liechtenstein has little chances to talk to members of the Princely Family. Therefore a Ticket-System was introduced this year and Liechtenstein Nationals can apply for a Ticket with a special Code. Only with this Ticket one can enter the Garden of Roses. As the people with a Ticket have left there may be a chance for people without Ticket to go in.
https://www.staatsfeiertag.li/staats...g-rosengarten/
Old 08-15-2017, 05:24 AM
Majesty

National Day of Liechtenstein today

http://www.vaterland.li/fotogalerie/cme8782,1412820

http://www.volksblatt.li/media.aspx?...=160488&page=1
Old 08-17-2017, 01:08 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

It seems that fewer members of the princel;y family attended than usual. Only the Prince Hans-Adam, princess Marie, Prince Alois, Princess Sophie, their daughter Caroline and Prince Nikolaus.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:19 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
It seems that fewer members of the princel;y family attended than usual. Only the Prince Hans-Adam, princess Marie, Prince Alois, Princess Sophie, their daughter Caroline and Prince Nikolaus.
For some reason in some years lots of members of the Family are present and other years only a few. When i was there 2 years ago there where also not too many. The Fürst and Fürstin., the Hereditary Princely Couple and their 3 sons and Prince Nikolaus.