It's a second boy for Princess Tatjana: Maximilian von Lattorff, 17 December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Robijn

Moderator Emeritus , Royal Blogger
City
-
Country
Netherlands
Princess Tatjana of Liechtenstein and Philipp von Lattorff had their 7th child and 2nd son on 17 december 2011. The newborn was named Maximilian.

The couple is also parents to Lukas (2000), Elisabeth (2002), Marie Therese (2004), Camilla (2005), Anna (2007) and Sophia (2009).

Source: a pressrelease from the family via C.G. at Nobiliana

Source 2: ikr: Pressemitteilung aus dem Fürstenhaus | Pressemeldungen.ch

Wow seven children :)

Congratulation :flowers:

Congratulations to the family.

How sweet- I'm guessing the baby was named after his uncle!

Four children more and Tatjana and Philipp have their own football-crew.

Welcome on earth, little Maximilian!

I knew they would try for a second boy!
Congrats!

Congratulations to the Family!!, Welcome Maximilian!

Congratulations!
It's wonderful for them and it's so rare today to have such a big family.

Wonderful news! I wish we could see a picture of the family!

What a wonderful blessed event!

Tatiana is, without doubt, the most fertile of contemporary European princesses!

Do you believe that there will be an eighth and a ninth child for them?

Congratulations to Princess Tatjana of Liechtenstein and Philipp von Lattorff

Congratulation for Princess Tatyana !! :flowers:

Biri said:
Do you believe that there will be an eighth and a ninth child for them?
It's still possible: Tatiana will turn only 39 in April.
just imagine if Tatjana married Prince Felipe of Spain, by now we had lots of Infantes and Infantas:ROFLMAO:
well just saying (as i remenber that Queen Sofia thought that Princess Tatjana was a good match for her son), thank god no, because that way we would never see Infantas Leonor and Sofia, and of course Letizia.
a BIG congratulations for Princess Tatjana and her husband!!! they have such a big family, just hope that they can give enough time and love for every one of them, i believe they have lots of nannies as the children are so young:lol:

I very much doubt they´ll have another child. I believe they only waited for a second boy to guarantee the dynasty. Besides: I think it´s not very healthy for a womans´ body to give birth to such a lot of babies.
Mathilde Waldburg-Zeil IMO tried five times to have a boy but then gave in at the age of 34 or 36 and I believe it was because of health reasons. Her husband Erich is the only son with five or six sisters. His mother is a Wittelsbach princess, I believe daughters run in the Wittelsbach family. So now another branch of the Waldburg-Zeil family has to guarantee the succession.

I very much doubt they´ll have another child. I believe they only waited for a second boy to guarantee the dynasty. Besides: I think it´s not very healthy for a womans´ body to give birth to such a lot of babies.
Don't exaggerate; Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy gave birth to nine children and lived 104 years.

Tatiana may be such a practicing Catholic that she rejects hormonal anticonception.

She will need some two years before an eventual next pregnancy
She will turn 40 next april.
I think that with their second son the family is done now!

7 kids how does she do it
Well after 4 girls I guess a boy is nice and older brother will be happy to have a brother
After 11 years of being the only son
God bless them

Back
Top Bottom