HSH Prince Hans-Adam II (1945- ) and the late HSH Princess Marie (1940-2021)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Golden Wedding in 2017

Hello all :flowers:

Until 2012 I was the proud owner of this HAND-SIGNED letter, given by the Princely couple in 1967. During the preliminaries of the recent "Golden Wedding" celebrations this year, I tried to get a replacement of this "gem" gone long since.

The Princely secretary in Vaduz was kind enough to supply me with a recent autograph (also shown) free of any charge, but Alas !..........
both signatures are gold-foiled, but PRINTED....what a pity

:liechtensteinflag:

Last edited:
Princely Autographs - now and then.

here are my pictures - hope it works?

Attachments

• 736-737 + MK 108 Kopie.jpg
    736-737 + MK 108 Kopie.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 415 Block 7 Autogramm Kopie.jpg
    415 Block 7 Autogramm Kopie.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 123

Prince Hans-Adam II and Princess Marie received a tree as a gift for their Golden Wedding by the government of Liechtenstein and Prime Minister Adrian Hasler in Vaduz today, November 6:

** rex gallery **

Well, it is only the Daily Mail who has discovered this "news"; I believe it has been known for years that the Liechtensteins are the wealthiest royals in Europe, or at least among the wealthiest).

On March 16 Prince Hans-Adam II attended the award ceremony of the Liechtenstein Prize for Scientific Research at the government building in Vaduz and afterwards hosted a reception at Vaduz Castle.

** Pic ** volksblatt.li article ** translation **

Something happens between April and August. I hope Princess Marie is going better.

The Princely House of Liechtenstein has announced in a statement that Princess Marie has suffered a stroke.
"The Princely House regrets to announce that the HSH Princess Marie suffered a stroke yesterday. She is in hospital care. The Princely Family asks for your understanding that no further information will be given at this time."

https://www.volksblatt.li/nachricht...949/furstin-marie-nach-schlaganfall-im-spital

https://www.vaterland.li/liechtenst...tin-hat-schlaganfall-erlitten;art13103,457048

Last edited:
I hope everything going well for the Princess!

That must be really hard for the princely family. I hope the family can find comfort and that the princess will recover (as much as possible) and not suffer too much.

I hope the princess gets beter soon.

She was not well since a few years . I don't think she will alas recover completely. I feel so sorry for her husband and Family.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom