How'd you become interested in the Princely Family of Liechtenstein?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not through Lichtenstein at all. But through my Scottish history passion.

Back in my 'study what you love and don't care about making money' days when I majored in history, British history was my area of focus. Usually the older the better, but I also really enjoyed the Tudors/Stewarts. It lead me to look at the Jacobite claim to the throne out of pure interest. Which of course led me to Sophie who after her Uncle and father, is third for the Jacobite claim.

From thee I started reading more about the family she married into.

Their art collection has also drawn me in.

Not through Lichtenstein at all. But through my Scottish history passion.

Back in my 'study what you love and don't care about making money' days when I majored in history, British history was my area of focus. Usually the older the better, but I also really enjoyed the Tudors/Stewarts. It lead me to look at the Jacobite claim to the throne out of pure interest. Which of course led me to Sophie who after her Uncle and father, is third for the Jacobite claim.

From thee I started reading more about the family she married into.

Their art collection has also drawn me in.

I like how lowkey they are. Would be great if they were to be in the spotlight more.

I like how lowkey they are. Would be great if they were to be in the spotlight more.
They prefer it that way. The country only has two newspapers and only report on the activities of the Hereditary couple not on the other family members. Plus most of the family live outside the Principality.

They prefer it that way. The country only has two newspapers and only report on the activities of the Hereditary couple not on the other family members. Plus most of the family live outside the Principality.

In Liechtenstein is only one newspaper, Liechtensteiner Vaterland.
The other one, closed this march.

Back
Top Bottom