Hereditary Prince Alois and Princess Sophie Current Events 1: Ending Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics Burberry. I was so excited when I saw Prince Max that I totally forgot about these.;)

i have a feeling joseph wenzel will be a drop dead georgeous someday.agree?

Thanks for posting the pics Alisa. Wish Princess Sophie had been there too.

kerry said:
Thanks for posting the pics Alisa. Wish Princess Sophie had been there too.

Where ever she is, she is smiling. :flowers: That is a handsome man. He really takes after Hans-Adam (while Max looks like his mother Marie and his grandmother Gina).

That is quite true. Overall, they are one handsome family.:) Shame to be so photogenic and not so many pics out there. Can you believe National Day is coming upon us again? Can't wait.

I do want to see more of the Hereditary Princess. She has her charities that are probably keeping her busy not to mention being a mother of four!:flowers:

Did anyone see the pic of the Hereditary Couple walking hand-in-hand? So sweet and it made me think of their engagement photos. :)

Pic was taken during the King of Thailand's Diamond Jubilee in June 2006.
On the left is the Sultan of Oman, and Hereditary Prince Alois is talking with the Crown Prince (now King) of Bhutan.

The Demeanor of Hereditary Prince Alois

Whenever I see a pic of Hereditary Prince Alois I think how "guy next door" he seems. In a recent news article concerning the German tax evasion/ex-LGT employee scandal, a local Liechtensteiner said that he was surprised by Alois' demeanor. Seems that the prince is a quiet and reserved fellow. The local said that this agression sounds more like the Furst.

That might ring true but I do think that Prince Alois is more than capable of standing on his own two feet. He has a country to run and will show his iron clad persona when warranted and this was certainly an occassion.

Quiet and reserved? Maybe.
A force to be reckoned with? Definitely!

I've been unimpressed by him so far in the hold tax evasion scheme.

His blunt and aggressive responses (from the press conference) sounded quite dictatorial and imo, shows that he's very much his father's puppet.
Also I saw a short BBC interview with Alois and it was clear that he had very little knowledge about seriousness of the issue and he even went as far as making fun of the situation.

I think that Alois is so use to being just making speeches and being heard, that when it comes time for sitting down, tactfully and respectfully discussing things and making negociations- aka diplomacy- he simply falters.:cool:

Small pic of the Hereditary Couple attending a youth symphony orchestra in support of Amnesty International support projects for child soldiers in Angola,the Congo, Guinea, Colombia, and Myanmar.

Seite 42

Alisa,
Thanks for posting. There is also another Exclusiv report concerning school reforms. Read on: Seite 3

Hereditary Prince Alois attended a meeting between the principality and reps from Swiss and Austrian governments on 21 Apr 2008.

Pic1

Prince Alois also meets with UNESCO Secretary General Koïchiro Matsuura in Vaduz.

Pic1

Hereditary Prince Alois among European leaders who attended the official opening ceremony of the 13th European Football Championship. Link here.

Oh my goodness, I'd never realized how much my husband resembles Prince Alois!

From royalblog.nl:

PM St Vincent & Grenadines meets Alois

Prime Minister Ralph Everard Gonsalves of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines paid a courtesy visit to Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein at Vaduz Castle, Thursday.

Read the entire article here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom