Hereditary Prince Alois and Princess Sophie Current Events 1: Ending Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hereditary Prince Alois received a group of Chiefs of Staff of the US Congress and US Senate on August 22:

** Pic **

Hereditary Prince Alois received the Liechtenstein honorary consuls for an audience:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hereditary Prince Alois and Prince Nikolaus watched the UEFA Conference League Group E match between FC Vaduz and AZ at the Rheinparkstadion in Vaduz yesterday, October 27:

** Pic **

Lovely to see Hereditary Princess Sophie visiting the retirement homes it appears with gift bags for the residents.

:previous: In which church did Prince Alois and Prince Sophie receive the Light of peace?

A while ago, whem I noticed there is a new post in Engagements Announcements 2023" as well as on this thread, I thought "Josef-Wenzel or Maria-Carolina got engaged!":flowers::flowers:, but...no:sad:

I felt a little disappointed:);):lol:

Princess Sophie meets the Head of International Red Cross

On Jan 26th 2023, Princess Sophie met with Robert Mardini, the Director General of the International Committee of the Red Cross. Mardini wrote on twitter: Honoured to meet HRH Hereditary Princess Sophie, president of the #Liechtenstein Red Cross & SG Nicole Matt-Schlegel, to discuss shared humanitarian concerns & further strengthen our cooperation within the #RCRCMovement. Thank you ?? Red Cross for your partnership and support!
He also shared a picture of the princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom