The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Nobility

68th birthday celebrations of Brunei's Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9517516&type=1

Old 08-21-2015, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Hola! has an article about the 69th birthday of the Sultan.
Más de cuatro mil invitados se dan cita en el lujoso banquete de cumpleaños del Sultán de Brunéi

Old 09-09-2015, 09:12 AM
Nobility

I found on Wikipedia, that queen Saleha died this year in June. Is that true? I can´t find any other source.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducii View Post
I found on Wikipedia, that queen Saleha died this year in June. Is that true? I can´t find any other source.
Only English language wiki states this. It looks like someone just edited her page to say that. Anyone can change it back.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:02 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Consort Ming View Post
Only English language wiki states this. It looks like someone just edited her page to say that. Anyone can change it back.
Yeah, I noticed that it´s only on english wikipedia, but still i´m confused.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Just I looked at the official page "The Prime Minister's Office Brunei" that in 6 September the Queen with her husband they went together in a wedding. So i think it's very alive. I do not know why the Wikipedia died her.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Just I looked at the official page "The Prime Minister's Office Brunei" that in 6 September the Queen with her husband they went together in a wedding. So i think it's very alive. I do not know why the Wikipedia died her.
Thank you, for making it clear. Well so the only mystery that remains is why wikipedia "killed" her
Old 09-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducii View Post
Yeah, I noticed that it´s only on english wikipedia, but still i´m confused.
Well, anyone can edit pages on wikipedia. You can change the English page to reflect that she is alive if you want even.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Brunei leader Hassanal Bolkiah threatens to jail Muslims for celebrating Christmas | World | News | Daily Express
Old 12-24-2015, 11:58 AM
Majesty

Banning Christmas Hassan Bolkiah?Why kiddo?Afraid?..Of what?......What ultimate pityfull childish bs is it to ban Christmas..Freedom of speech,freedom of religion...Never heard of probably....What an enlightened leader you are..Not!!Laughable..

What if we would ban mosques & islam here?The outcry...
Old 10-17-2016, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Royalty pay last respects to Her Majesty’s mother https://www.brudirect.com/news.php?id=16200 … http://borneobulletin.com.bn/royalty-pay-last-respects-majestys-mother/ …