Dutch State Visit to Brunei: January 21-22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahead of the State Visit,a warming up,beautifull pictures from "our boys" in Brunei.The entire "Corps" of Dutch Royalty photographers is in Brunei as they left last friday night on scheduled flights via Singapore,as did HM and TRH who were on the same flight:

PPE Agency

"Our boys" being Albert,Patrick,Robin,Hans and Miss Justine Marcella

Last edited:
Ahead of the State Visit,a warming up,beautifull pictures from "our boys" in Brunei.The entire "Corps" of Dutch Royalty photographers is in Brunei as they left last friday night on scheduled flights via Singapore,as did HM and TRH who were on the same flight:

PPE Agency

"Our boys" being Albert,Patrick,Robin,Hans and Miss Justine Marcella

HM and TRH arrived at Bandar Seri Bagawan International Airport and were welcomed by the Crown Princely couple after which they travelled to the Palace of the Sultan.

HM in pinkish and Princess Máxima in a spectacular stunningly beautifull long green dress,Brunei being an islamic country,"bedecked" is usance...

Vorsten Royale.nl - Sanoma Media Netherlands B.V.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=21-01-2013 Brunei

Last edited:
Yay for a new state visit! I love seeing Maxima at tiara occasions. She usually pulls off something wonderful.

Last edited:
Maxima looks STUNNING!

Se we can await some new jewels in the near future - gifts from one of the wealthiest monarchs in the World.
Bye Bine

This looks like a great start of the visit. Maxima looks lovely in that green dress. Looks like many of the Brunei royal ladies are attending. Hope someone can identify them.

Last edited:
Good to see that Martine van Loon-Labouchere is accompanying the royals.

The green outfit of Princess Máxima is simular to one that was worn by princess Claire at the pre wedding party of HGD Guillaume. The NOS news says that the princess selected a longer skirt because Brunei is an Islamic country.

Last edited:
I believe that to be a granddaughter of HM the Sultan.:)
I believe that to be a daughter of HM the Sultan :)

Pengiran Anak Puteri (Princess) Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah (born 28 January 2008)

Maxima looks stunning in the gown. I just wish she had worn a larger tiara ... God knows, you can go big in Brunei!

I know I should know which tiara the Queen is wearing but I can't think of the name. Could someone refresh my memory? It looks like Maxima is wearing the rosé cut bandeau? Thanks in advance for helping me through my 44 year old 'senior' moment!! :)

I know I should know which tiara the Queen is wearing but I can't think of the name. Could someone refresh my memory? It looks like Maxima is wearing the rosé cut bandeau? Thanks in advance for helping me through my 44 year old 'senior' moment!! :)

It is the Wurttemberg tiara she wore on her wedding-day.

As expected the visit is going fine. Sultan Bolkiah does an amazing job receiving guests.

Back
Top Bottom