The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 04:10 AM
Aristocracy

For your information Princess Majeedah is set to get married next year to one of her cousins. Also Princess Hamidah - Prince Jefri's daughter (she is the most beautiful of all royalty). I will post more information when I get them....just stay on the look out...

Old 12-27-2004, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfie
For your information Princess Majeedah is set to get married next year to one of her cousins. Also Princess Hamidah - Prince Jefri's daughter (she is the most beautiful of all royalty). I will post more information when I get them....just stay on the look out...
thanx for the info alfie. I'd love to see pictures of Prince Jefri's daughter...I haven't seen any pictures of his kids.
btw..is Princess Majeedah formally engaged?

Old 12-27-2004, 05:20 AM
Gentry

Alfie

thanks for the information, sound really like insider. Would love to hear more news her royal highness Princess Sarah, like how's she doing ?
Old 12-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
thanx for all the info agian alfie, but if you dont mind my saying, could you please use the "quote" feature when replying to other peoples' posts? A lot of the posts you're answering were posted months ago, some of the questions have been answered while others haven't. All you have to do when replying to someone's post is to click on the "Quote" button and type your reply. Its easier that way for us to know what you're talking about.
Old 12-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suraya
Her name is Hajah Faezah, she's a Malaysian and if i'm not mistaken she have 3 childs wif Sufri. You should see his ex wife, they far more gorgeous than this one.
suraya, would you mind posting a picture of his ex-wife?
Old 12-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
thanx for all the info agian alfie, but if you dont mind my saying, could you please use the "quote" feature when replying to other peoples' posts? A lot of the posts you're answering were posted months ago, some of the questions have been answered while others haven't. All you have to do when replying to someone's post is to click on the "Quote" button and type your reply. Its easier that way for us to know what you're talking about.
Thanks! Humera for the info. I'm new here! hehe Princess Majeedah hasn't yet been formally engaged. Hopefully by early next year we will here the announcement. I will search for Princess Hamidah's photos but I doubt I will find any recent ones because she is always with her father overseas.
Old 12-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Thanks! Humera for the info. I'm new here! hehe Princess Majeedah hasn't yet been formally engaged. Hopefully by early next year we will here the announcement. I will search for Princess Hamidah's photos but I doubt I will find any recent ones because she is always with her father overseas.
No problem:)
And welcome to TRF, its nice to have another member with knowledge of the Bruneian royal family. Most of us here know so little about them.
Im glad to hear that Princess Majeedah might be getting married next year. Im sure her wedding will be a beautiful one. Cant wait to see all the pictures!
By the way, are you from Brunei?
Old 12-27-2004, 11:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
No problem:)
And welcome to TRF, its nice to have another member with knowledge of the Bruneian royal family. Most of us here know so little about them.
Im glad to hear that Princess Majeedah might be getting married next year. Im sure her wedding will be a beautiful one. Cant wait to see all the pictures!
By the way, are you from Brunei?
Thanks! Humera. I'm Singaporean but have relatives back in Brunei. I visit Brunei quite often too.
Old 12-27-2004, 11:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie
Alfie

thanks for the information, sound really like insider. Would love to hear more news her royal highness Princess Sarah, like how's she doing ?
Your most welcome Minnie. On Christmas Eve I saw the royal couple at Empire Cinema watching KUNGFU HUSTLE, they look very blissful together. Earlier that same week a friend of mine saw her at her local gym.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Your most welcome Minnie. On Christmas Eve I saw the royal couple at Empire Cinema watching KUNGFU HUSTLE, they look very blissful together. Earlier that same week a friend of mine saw her at her local gym.
Kudos Alfie! it must be quite a rare sight to catch the royals in public places?. did they enjoy the movie ? it's nice to hear that royalties also do stuff that ordinary folks like us do!!! go to the movies and gym . Keep your wonderful insightful coming Alfie!

saw in pictures you posted in Princess Sarah's thread, that HRH has put on some weight. Are we expecting the pitter patter of junior sarah and billah soon? ; )
Old 12-28-2004, 09:04 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Kudos Alfie! it must be quite a rare sight to catch the royals in public places?. did they enjoy the movie ? it's nice to hear that royalties also do stuff that ordinary folks like us do!!! go to the movies and gym . Keep your wonderful insightful coming Alfie!

saw in pictures you posted in Princess Sarah's thread, that HRH has put on some weight. Are we expecting the pitter patter of junior sarah and billah soon? ; )
oops! too excited . I meant to say " keep those insightful news /pictures coming Alfie"!

Haven't had the chance to see the couple in person and it would be wonderful to catch sight of them. Any ideas on the watering holes of the lovely couple that is accessible to commoners? How does Sarah look in person, same closeness as in photographs? HRH is really photogenic i must say
Also, wonder if you may know how Sarah's doing in school?
Hope you don't mind overwhelming busybodiness hehehe ...but it's really great to learnt that there is someone who knows the royal couple so closely.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
oops! too excited . I meant to say " keep those insightful news /pictures coming Alfie"!

Haven't had the chance to see the couple in person and it would be wonderful to catch sight of them. Any ideas on the watering holes of the lovely couple that is accessible to commoners? How does Sarah look in person, same closeness as in photographs? HRH is really photogenic i must say
Also, wonder if you may know how Sarah's doing in school?
Hope you don't mind overwhelming busybodiness hehehe ...but it's really great to learnt that there is someone who knows the royal couple so closely.
It's quite alright Minnie. Well, you have to be lucky! to catch a glimpse of them going out. They love to watch movies in the local cinemas and some local eatery e.g. Coffeebean. But if you get invited to official functions that they attend you can get even closer and ask for an autograph. HRH is blossoming into a beautiful princess. She is gorgeous! HRH took some 'A' level exams in November and she will continue taking more exams next year.
Old 12-29-2004, 02:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
How does Sarah look in person, same closeness as in photographs? HRH is really photogenic i must say .
I've met and seen her close up, and she looks exactly the same in person as she does in photos. Flawless :)
Old 12-29-2004, 02:41 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zina
I've met and seen her close up, and she looks exactly the same in person as she does in photos. Flawless :)
Yes! I totally agree with you Zina. She is gorgeous in person and very friendly too. Just like her parents and brothers.
Old 12-31-2004, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

Prince Azim and sisters attend the La Dolce Vita ball in London, Dec 13, 2004
Princess Azemah looks very pretty!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1a.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	73732   Click image for larger version

Name:	1b.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	73733   Click image for larger version

Name:	1d.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	73735   Click image for larger version

Name:	glUK%5FBrunei%5F01%2E%2Ejpg.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	73736  

Old 12-31-2004, 10:45 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Prince Azim and sisters attend the La Dolce Vita ball in London, Dec 13, 2004
Princess Azemah looks very pretty!
His sisters look great. but he looks like he's been sleeping in those clothes for two weeks.
Old 12-31-2004, 10:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinneret5764
His sisters look great. but he looks like he's been sleeping in those clothes for two weeks.
I dont get the baggy pants he's always wearing. In some of the pictures I've seen, they look like they're about to fall.
Not too many princes dress like that.
I guess he prefers casual comfort...and a bit of hip hop style
Old 01-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Aristocracy

The Sultan left for Indonesia yesterday to attend the Tsunami summit:

Sultan Attends International Summit On Tsunami Aftermath
By M K Anwar

Bandar Seri Begawan - His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei arrived in Jakarta yesterday to attend an international summit to discuss issues relating to the aftermath of the recent earthquake and tsunami disaster that hit more than 10 countries in South Asia and Southeast Asia.

Accompanying His Majesty for the summit is His Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Bolkiah, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Present at the airport to bid farewell to His Majesty was HRH Crown Prince Pg Muda Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah and HRH Prince Abdul Malik.

Indonesian Ambassador to Brunei Mr Yusbar Djamil and senior Brunei government officials were also at the airport.

A `doa selamat' was read by Pehin Dato Ustaz Hj Awg Abdul Aziz, the State Mufti.

It is expected that 25 countries will be attending the summit, including all Asean members, Japan, China, Canada, Australia, United States, New Zealand, India, Sri Lanka, Maldives, South Korea as well as international institutions such as the European Union, the United Nations, the World Health Organisation, Asean Development Bank and the World Bank.

His Majesty will join Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi of Japan, US Secretary of State Colin Powell, UN Secretary General Kofi Annan and the premiers of China and Australia at the meeting. -- Courtesy of Borneo Bulletin
Old 01-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

The Sultan departing for Indonesia
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RAFEE_002.sized.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	76215   Click image for larger version

Name:	RAFEE_003.sized.jpg
Views:	66