The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Nobility

I guess Princess Sarah will be concentrating on her Uni studies and her son. If I am not wrong, she is studying public policy which I think might not be really her interest but because of her position. Read that her ambition before her marriage is to be a marine biologist so it might be extremely tough to study something that is not really her interest. Also everybody will be waiting to see her result..which make it double stress!!!

Old 01-22-2008, 04:02 AM
Commoner

I agreed with you tlklhm, I don't think so either Q.Saleha will attend the ceremony and positively Datin Mariam will be there.

Old 01-29-2008, 03:10 AM

You can view the picture of Princess Fadzilah's graduation day at www.infofoto.org.bn
Old 02-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Serene Highness

Bahar Jefri, son of Prince Jefri, participated in the Estella Cup at the Manila Polo Club, Philippines, where his team won.

Hot Reds turn back Blues in Estella Cup - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos
Old 02-15-2008, 04:02 AM
Aristocracy

I heard that Prince Jefri have not-so-good relationship with the Sultan, is it true? What about Prince Jefri's family (wife, sons, daughters)? Do they close enough to other members of Brunei Royal Family? I think I've never see them on royal or family events. Where do they live? Do they have a career or run their own business?
Old 03-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Courtier

Prince Jefri Bolkiah - Prince Turns Pauper

From last weeks' Wall Street Journal:

Will The Prince Turn Pauper?
Excerpt:

On Tuesday, Prince Jefri effectively lost control of his most valuable remaining asset, the New York Palace Hotel, an opulent 55-story property formerly known as the Helmsley Palace. The Brunei government took ownership of the hotel following a New York court order. But the judge has restricted it from selling the property pending the outcome of further proceedings and the prince is disputing the change in control.

Will the Prince Turn Pauper? - WSJ.com
Old 03-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Serene Highness

Prince Bahar Jefri's team in Past President's Cup, a polo event here in Manila. photo on the right side of the article:
Orange team dominates new Polo season - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos
Old 03-10-2008, 02:11 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by el-khanz View Post
Are there any pictures? Long time no see her. Was His Majesty attend the ceremony?
Ive seen some of e other children of the Majesty's graduatn pics.. surprisingly.. there was only one photo of the gradn ceremony.. I dun tink His Majesty attended..
Old 04-13-2008, 10:41 PM

General Questions about the Royal Family of Brunei

Hi there,
I have been reading through the threads posted here and have a few questions..

One poster mentioned that the royals all get a monthly allowance, even the children. How much exactly is this allowance?

Thank you!
leonleon
Old 04-15-2008, 10:25 AM

hi everyone
im bruneian n as bruneian im grateful to have his majesty to be our leader hes such generous person u ever met..

may Allah bless him for his kindness
Old 04-16-2008, 04:29 AM
Aristocracy

well said akukiut! i couldn't agree more! his majesty is admirable...
Old 05-14-2008, 06:51 AM

hi guys..am newbie here.. :) just wondering if there's any new & update story??? cheers.. aLai
Old 05-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Well, there's a lot happening in this thread.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:49 AM

I was reading through old threads on this website and one post had said that Princess Rashidah's hubby married a 2nd wife as she was expecting his child, and she was seriously considering divorce... does anyone have any update on this situation? Am quite curious to know more
Old 05-29-2008, 05:11 AM

Long live Brunei rOYALS

I have a very close association with the Brunei ROYAL FAMILY. I dint know that such a forum existed. My cousin brother is the personal deputy servant of Her Royal Highness Princess Sarah. She and His Royal Highness The Crown Prince are very kind and generous. His Majesty, His highness the King is also very generous.
I am also aspiring to become one of the elite servants of His Royal Highness The Crown Prince or Her Royal Highness Princess Sarah. Its a tough process to get selected as a personal servant to the prince or the princess. They are like God and Godess to me and my family.
I am looking forward to serve the royal family.
LONG LIVE THE BRUNEI KINGDOM.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:28 AM
Aristocracy

Wow...You are so lucky quintshekhar!! I can only see them on TV but you have chance to be close to them!
Old 06-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Aristocracy

Forbes.com

Forbes.com put on there Top 20 young Royals and Prince Azim has made the list...

The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

June 6, 2008...which is this friday on E!...for American viewers they will have a one hour special on the list at 9 p.m. pacific time.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

June 27, 2008 - Prince Sufri and wife at restaurant opening

Royalty At Opening Of Kayu Nasi Kandar

Upon arrival, YAM Pg Bini Hjh Faizah declared open the restaurant before going on a brief tour around the eatery.
The establishment of Kayu Nasi Kandar in the country marks another milestone for the restaurant, with its first international branch located in Melbourne, Australia. Brudirect.com* - Local News

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11
Old 07-04-2008, 05:26 AM

hello,
im new and very interested in the brunei royalty's.can anyone tell me about prince jefri & is it true he's back in brunei & active running the family business again?also prince sufri's other wives and children. i only saw pictures&posts on pengiran bini faizah and who is princess hamidah?hope not too much question at time.thank you
Old 07-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Courtier

In Pictures: The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

8. Prince Azim

Prince Azim is fourth in line to the very wealthy throne of Brunei, whose current ruler Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah is worth an estimated $22 billion. Azim is a paparazzi favorite; rampant rumors linking him to models and celebrities claim he often pays for celebs to attend his parties and lavishes them with gifts. At his recent 25th birthday bash, he included a Kenyan safari and dental makeover in the goody bags

It was too good to be true...

Tags
brunei, brunei royal family, sultan of brunei