The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 05:06 AM
Commoner

I see .... no wonder, once again Alfie thank you very much and please don't be bored - sometime in the furture I need your informatin or explaination, good luck and take care.

Old 07-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Gentry

Ak Md Ezul Hazrin is another alumni of Maktab Sains (Science College) Paduka Seri Begawan Sultan. He was still in Upper Sixth Form in 1999, which was also the year Crown Princess Sarah enrolled into the school. So estimating that he's her senior by 6 years, he should be around 25/26 years old.

Old 07-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

2-7-2006

His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei took part in a walkathon this morning commemorating His Majesty's 60th birthday. Before the start of the brisk walk, His Majesty Sultan of Brunei and HRH Prince Abdul Malek along with the other participants performed a warming up exercise to tone up body muscle.

from brunopress
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	3508
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	254190   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	286
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	254191   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	601
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	254192   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	1009
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	254193  

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	254194   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.JPG
Views:	546
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	254195   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.JPG
Views:	912
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	254196   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.JPG
Views:	286
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	254197  

Old 07-12-2006, 06:32 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenawi
Well from what i know, her being given a title has been on hold since His Majesty married her and with her producing an heir, the appointed palace officials finally allocated an appropriate title for her. By traditional rules of title allocation, i think since she is not a distant royal family member (dayangku) nor is she a local, she can only be given the title Yang Teramat Mulia (YTM) or if i'm not mistaken the exact translation would be Her Most Excellency. However, the Sultan can overrule this and if he wanted to, he could give her the HRH title.
She is now awarded with the title "Pengiran Isteri" with effect from 6 June.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:56 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
So the king and his brother are married with malaysian women. Have the malaysian girls special?
King's brother, Pengiran Sufri married 2 Malaysians.

The first Malaysian is Mazuin Hamzah, married in 1987 and divorce somewhere in 2004. Mazuin was a singer before she married Pengiran. Mazuin's picture :
[img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...a/mazuin17.jpg[/img]
This picture was taken few years back when she's still the wife. Compare this with her picture in 1988 taken with her daughter, Princess Ajeerah:
[img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ma/mazuin3.jpg[/img]
She looks young isn't it?

The second Malaysia is Datin Faezah, married in 1994. She is still the wife of Pengiran. Datin Faezah's :
[img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ma/Faizah1.jpg[/img]

Mazuin, to me is cute, Datin Faezah is gorgeous.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Gentry

yeah, Zina I think I got what you mean... a crown princess is for the daughter of a monarch who will be the ruling Queen. Yup, thanks for that correction. If this is also not correct, by all means, correct me again.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Commoner

Does anybody know how old Queen Saleha is?She doesn't look so very young
Old 08-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Commoner

I think she's gonna turn 60 this coming october.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Commoner

oh i like princess faezah! she's malaysian, i heard. do you know how man children do datin faezah and prince sufri have?
Old 08-09-2006, 06:01 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfie
I'm sorry Zina but Sarah is automatically Crown Princess of Brunei when she married Crown Prince Billah. She is the wife of the Crown Prince. Even in the website : www.bruneiresources.com States she is the Crown Princess. As for Princess Norain's daughter you are right she is not a princess but as the english calls it Lady(Pengiran Anak)
Another point is that her title has HRH (Her Royal Highness) states that she is in fact Princess Sarah. As for Pengrian Anak Siti Radhiah( Princess Norain's daughter) she only has HH (Her Highness)
Old 08-09-2006, 07:30 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
...the website : www.bruneiresources.com ...
In response to nooj's earlier question, this website gives HM Queen Saleha's birthday as 7 October 1946.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:34 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I've already placed a warning in this page addressing the title issue.
Any further posts on this subject will be deleted.

~*~Humera~*~
Royal Family of Brunei moderator
Old 08-12-2006, 08:13 PM

The brunei royal family really are elegant & powerful. I kiss their hands.
Old 08-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Somebody have pictures of Sultan´s sisters?
Old 08-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Aristocracy

While the rest of the royal family were at the Sultan's birthday celebration at Jerudong Ampitheatre on Saturday, 12th of August. Prince Azim, Prince Mateen, Princess Azemah & Prince Fazillah had they on birthday party at the Baze,Empire Hotel & Country Club. I was one of the guest. the VIPs included Caprice, Monica, Omarion, Annuar Zian(Malaysian singer) & lots more actors & actresses, supermodels etc...Their mum Hjh Mariam was also there...Everybody was well dressed...The theme of the night was Hollywood..Before entering the Baze we walk on the red carpet with the famous stars names on it & we also can posed with a replica of the Oscar..
Old 08-14-2006, 11:36 PM

Hi everyone! I'm also a new here... Speaking of Prince Hj Sufri Bolkiah... How is he? Have not heard or seen him anywhere.. not even at His Majesty's Birthday celebrations.. ???? wondering.....
Old 08-16-2006, 04:53 AM

Smile Picture is worth a thousand words

Quote:
While the rest of the royal family were at the Sultan's birthday celebration at Jerudong Ampitheatre on Saturday, 12th of August. Prince Azim, Prince Mateen, Princess Azemah & Prince Fazillah had they on birthday party at the Baze,Empire Hotel & Country Club. I was one of the guest. the VIPs included Caprice, Monica, Omarion, Annuar Zian(Malaysian singer) & lots more actors & actresses, supermodels etc...Their mum Hjh Mariam was also there...Everybody was well dressed...The theme of the night was Hollywood..Before entering the Baze we walk on the red carpet with the famous stars names on it & we also can posed with a replica of the Oscar..
Hi there! I live in Brunei and as with you folks, are interested in our royal family.

As to the above "do", sounds too glamourous to be believable. Maybe some pics to support your claims that this event took place, especially the claim about Hjh. Mariam being in Brunei?
Old 08-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelle
Hi there! I live in Brunei and as with you folks, are interested in our royal family.

As to the above "do", sounds too glamourous to be believable. Maybe some pics to support your claims that this event took place, especially the claim about Hjh. Mariam being in Brunei?
It doesn't sound too glamorous actually... They have big bashes all the time! Especially Hjh Mariam's family!
Old 08-18-2006, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang Ayah
It doesn't sound too glamorous actually... They have big bashes all the time! Especially Hjh Mariam's family!
I'm sure, overseas perhaps. My question was...this bash in Brunei...recently? Especially the part about Hjh Mariam being here. Quite curious about that.
Old 08-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Gentry

"i may not know the HRH Princess Azeemah and HRH Princess Fadzillah but i happen to know that they are wonderful people and very friendly too =) Im much more closer to their adopted siblings and friends rather than them in person. Recently went to their birthday bash and it was awesome. The two sisters looked amazingly stunning as usual and i couldnt be more happier for them. God bless them" -babyamy

You can try asking her.... got this from the Princess Azemah & Fadzillah thread

Plus, a couple of my acquaintances attended the party too... I'm much too shy to ask them about it though since I don't know them too well.

Closed Thread