The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Commoner

I wonder how the queen handle in private to have around the sultan second wife..i think it is dificult for her...probably

Old 03-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by florecita
I wonder how the queen handle in private to have around the sultan second wife..i think it is dificult for her...probably
Women are by nature jealous and reluctant to share their husband with other women, but It's stated in the Koran that wives need to be treated fairly and equally - a difficult requirement even for a rich man. Personally I would just want my husband to myself! Hands off ladies!!!:p

Here's what I've read online;

The first wifeís consent is not a prerequisite for a man to take another wife.
It is not obligatory for the husband, if he wants to take a second wife, to have the consent of his first wife, but it is good manners and kindness to deal with her in such a manner that will minimize the hurt feelings such thing might produce. So itís incumbent on the husband to be kind to his wife, discuss the matter with her in a gentle and pleasant manner, and this should be coupled with spending whatever money may be necessary in order to gain her acceptance of the situation.

So if our DH starts being lavish and out of his norm, better watch out gals, something is amiss!!

Old 03-15-2006, 11:30 PM
Commoner

Smile

:) :) :) Totally agree with u Qamarina . . . another thing when your DH begins to look smart and primp himself often . . . watch out . . . he might be on to something . . . fishy . . . ! ! !
Old 03-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Nobility

Hi Humera! you mentioned YTM Azrinaz Mazhar, would her title mean that she is the Sultan's Wife but not equal in Rank?
Old 03-27-2006, 05:57 PM
Commoner

Does anyone have the Brunei-Malaysia Concert pictures? I would love to see them!
Old 03-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

are these the pictures you're referring to mimimalil?
Infofoto only has these three:

Royalty at Titian Budaya Gala Night
His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam attended the first ever Titian Budaya (Cultural Bridge) Gala Night put together by the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports and Malaysia's Ministry of Culture, Arts and Heritage.

Also present at the event were Her Majesty Raja Isteri Pg Anak Hjh Saleha and YTM Azrinaz Mazhar as well as other members of the Royal Family. Also in attendance were His Royal Highness Prince Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah the Crown Prince, HRH Paduka Seri Pg Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah, HRH Prince Abdul Malik, and HRH Prince Abd Mateen, HRH Princess Hjh Masna and YTM Pg Lela Cheteria Sahibun Najabah Pg Anak Hj Abd Aziz.
http://www.brunei-online.com/weekend/news/mar25h27.htm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	25pic36.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	235003  
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

I guess the rumours of Azrinaz's pregnancy were true. She definately looks pregnant in these pics.

Royalty treated to fashion show

Her Majesty Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha was treated to a private fashion show yesterday afternoon at the Songket Hall, Rizqun International Hotel, at The Mall.

"Ekspresi Eksklusif Tekstil Malaysia" or 'Exclusive Malaysian Textile Expression' was hosted by Datin Seri Utama Masnah Rais, the spouse of Malaysia's Minister of Culture, Arts and Heritage Accompanying Her Majesty to the Titian Budaya programme's side event was YTM Azrinaz Mazhar, Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pg Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah and HRH Princess Hjh Masna.
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/mon/mar27h28.htm

Pictures from Infofoto.

Old 03-29-2006, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

pictures from Infofoto, last one from Borneo Bulletin
Old 03-30-2006, 02:16 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
I guess the rumours of Azrinaz's pregnancy were true. She definately looks pregnant in these pics.
Yes i certainly agree. The dress Azrinaz's in look rather maternity and also hre shoes are flat (no heels)
Old 03-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Commoner

Thank you for the pictures, Humera!
Old 03-31-2006, 11:16 AM

i notice that the 2nd wife doesn't put many jewellery like other brunei royal ladies
Old 04-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Commoner

she definitely knows how to accessorize.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Azim of Brunei and his sister with guests attend the Dream Auction Full Stop party designed to launch NSPCC's There4Me online service, an interactive but confidential website providing advice, information and support for young people on issues such as bullying and abuse, at the Royal Albert Hall on May 9, 2006 in London, England

from getty
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	57574721.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	242778   Click image for larger version

Name:	57574719.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	242779  
Old 05-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Commoner

who's the girl in the left? is it azemah?
Old 05-12-2006, 01:45 PM
Commoner

He seem to love being in the centre of attention. He has a weird sense of fashion.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

neither of Azim's sisters are with him in those pics. The girl in black in white must be a friend or one of his adopted sisters.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:37 AM
Commoner

I think Sultan must be thought about his daughters, his daughters should be get married if we look at their ages ! He doesn't ashame on his daughters and grand children and Azrinas married him because of money, could you imagine he is suitable for her grandpa or father ! As usual "MONEY TALK" !!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 04:50 AM
Commoner

Whatever people say, I just feel sorry to Queen Saleha, we could see when she is only wife of the Sultan in some event they always smile and talk each other ! The Queen is tough person, God Bless you Mam.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:53 AM

I really admire Queen Saleha. She always put her best smile but only God knows what she feels inside.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
neither of Azim's sisters are with him in those pics. The girl in black in white must be a friend or one of his adopted sisters.
Yeah the girl in black is one of P azim's adopted sisters, Afifa.