The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-11-2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
After being divorced from the Sultan, she married again and adopted children?
No, she didnt get married again. But i think she adopted children long time ago before the divorce not too sure about that. But they're adopted. Im not talking about all of them being arrogant. Just a particular one. Just dont fancy the attitude of someone whos not even part of the royal family but act as if hes in one. the royal family are so humble i admire that. Sadly they have other people sharing their wealth and fame who doesnt even deserve it

Old 07-12-2018, 11:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Azemah attends at the Sultan of Brunei’s 72nd Birthday Polo Tournament and the Riding Club in Jerudong yesterday 11 July

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlIrh7VF...borneobulletin

Old 08-07-2018, 11:01 AM
Nobility

Dear members, I’m wondering if anyone is interested in Puan Mariam? I’ve recently become obsessed with Puan Mariam and managed to find some of her information from an old book and from this forum. Also I’ve found her recent photos from her adopted children’s Instagram. I’m wondering if any of you here know how’s she’s doing these years. Just anything. Met her in person? Any photos of her, old or new. Would love to see more of her younger photos. Thanks!!!
Old 08-30-2018, 11:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Fadzilah was present at the flag-handing over Bceremony to the netball team. Brunei will send a netball team for the 12th Asian Netball Championship 2018 which will be held at the Singapore from 1-9 September.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnEYZ-3F...borneobulletin
Old 08-31-2018, 03:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Fadzilah as captain of the netball team take part to the group picture with the captains of the other countries in Singapore

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnJkWF7l...borneobulletin