The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Commoner

Wink Hrh

That is good news. Off course I trust your info. It seams that you are "in the know" area so I shall take it as official. It also sounds that you have a "crack" for HRH...

BTW, not only HRH Princess 'Azemah is beautiful but lately, HRH Princess Fadzilah has become a very impressively beautiful woman! Her short hair style is simply amazing!!!!

Old 09-16-2008, 07:55 PM

they are both beautiful! independent women both of them!

Old 09-19-2008, 01:58 PM
Commoner

Beautiful they sure are, independent, I sincerely doubt so. From what I've seen, unfortunately they seam to be extremely dependent on their employees and staffers...not even able to pay for something by themselves. Actually, what makes them unaware of the real world is the number of people around them all the time. A bit strange I should say, as if they were living on a bubble.

But anyway, as you've said PrinceX, they are beautiful, they are Royal and their most probable life in the near future is to be living in Brunei amongst their family...
Old 09-21-2008, 07:17 PM

what you have to understand is that when your of that royal status even if you want to be independent you dont have the opportunity, it would not be safe just like any other royal to roam about without your security etc, they are aware of whats happening around them. As for the payment thing i promise you they certainly do pay, and this is from first hand experience!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:56 AM
Commoner

I see. Well on the security issue I do understand and definitely would act the same way. On the payment, its glad to know that from them as I've seen some of their half sisters and half brothers in Malaysia and in Singapore while shopping and they cannot handle cash at all. It was a very awkward situation to see.
But again, they seam to be friendly, actually a lot more friendly them the others back in Brunei...Thanks again PrinceX.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:34 PM

well think about it when your spending such amounts would you be carrying it yourself? and remember half sisters etc are different to actual royalty, i know for fact that they have debit cards and cash (the main royal members!) cus ive raided one members purse! with thier permission of course! :P
Old 09-23-2008, 09:27 AM
Commoner

Amounts or not, as you've stated, Credit Cards are there for this particular reason. For instance, if you carry a Premier Card from HSBC or AMEX Black Card (Centurion), there is no limit to what you can purchase ...
When I've mentioned Half Sisters and Half Brothers, I mean HM the Queen's sons and daughters...not the adopted siblings. That said, this is all mere curiosity because in the near future they will most probably be back in Brunei and marry someone local and live the same life HM the Queen's daughters and sons live, which on my humble opinion is absolutely borring. Wish Brunei Royals were more active like some Middle East Royals maybe?
Old 09-24-2008, 06:47 AM

Does Princesses Azemah & Fadzilah have boyfriend? They're both so beautiful. I think HM's children with Hajah Mariam are so good looking.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:57 PM
Commoner

I guess the only ones here that might know the answer to that are Humera or PrinceX. I am certainly not the one "in the know" circle. My guess is that they are not allowed to date or at least not to people outside of the Royal family!? I am not sure of this but even if they are allowed, I think there might be a huge scrutiny before any relationship and that is why I think their life is not as easy/free as to other people in different Royal families. Take of instance HRH Princess Reem of Saudi Arabia (daughter of HRH Prince Al Waleed) or HRH Prince Khaled (son of HRH Prince Al Waleed), they apparently have a free will on who to date and whom to wed. This doesn't seam like to Brunei Royals which makes me feel sad for them because the choices they are given are pretty small...
Old 09-27-2008, 04:03 PM

< ed: Warren > observer in relation to your comment about living the boring life, trust me they dont, fadzillah and azemah both lead an active life, trust me!

and as stated previously, there lives aint as controlled as you think!!!

Pxx
Old 09-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Commoner

I see. Well good for them, right? I did see them once and I thought them to be very very childish although it was not that long ago. I guess their way of doing things are different. For instance I've seen/came in contact with HM the Queen's daughters too and they are much more down to earth, polite (almost shy I would say) but very humble and Royal at the same time. I guess different up bringing + less exposure to Western way of life. Or as one Bruneian friend once said - The Queen is The Queen, princesses, there are many but The Queen is only one!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:02 PM

who aint childish at times i know i am i know them, and trust me they are very humble and down to earth, theyve helped me out loads, i think the important thing to remember is that they are still humans.

peace out!

x
Old 10-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Commoner

PrinceX, I think I was not completely clear: they are humble but not as the HM the Queen daughters. Charitable they are indeed and that is good because it shows their inner souls. Whomever wants all for him/herself ends up with nothing. Good to know they've helped you as you say they did. Hope they are not taking advantage by unscrupulous people that seam to surround them all the time. < ed Warren: private conversation > there is a bunch of their so called "friends" that seam more interested in enjoying their affluent life style than anything else.
In such a position is truly difficult to distinguish who is who when it comes to friendship and love!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:02 PM

They are preety savvy they know what they are doing, i have not met the Queens Daughters, so cannot comment but azemah and fadz both have always praised the Queens daughters (their sisters) as for the "bunch of friends" i agree with what your saying, but they know exactly who their true freinds are.
< ed Warren: private conversation >
Old 10-06-2008, 03:28 AM
Administrator

I've removed some posts and edited others.
Could those members who wish to have a private conversation please do so via PM and not in the threads.

Thanks.
Warren
Brunei moderator
Old 10-09-2008, 06:54 AM
Commoner

Sorry Moderator,

I did not realize this was becoming a private conversation...

PrinceX, your points of view are duly noted. Girl, the only thing is that I don't think the "half" sisters even talk to each other. Being in good terms, family wise is very important for a Royal Family stability and this doesn't seam to happen between Puan Mariam children and HM The Queen children.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Commoner

BTW, does anyone knows what's happening to HRH Prince Azim? He is so strange lately...dropped out of Sandhurst, don't have a proper function nor a job, keep on showing up where not invited, strange friends...

Can anyone comment? I mean HRH is still the second in line for the throne right?
Old 10-13-2008, 11:45 PM

i just notice that prince mateen is rarely seen in pictures..
i wish i could see more of his highness..=)
Old 10-14-2008, 02:25 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
welcome jennyfer, nice to see you finally posting!
btw...you might want to mention the source of your pics or they'll be deleted by the mods.
hi! miss Humera..=)
I'm a newbie here..just wanna ask regarding the posting of photos?
i'm just going to include the source??that's it??
Old 10-14-2008, 04:07 AM
Administrator

Hi kiara
The ins and outs of picture posting can be found here under the section headed Copyright FAQ.