Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 08:44 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
Maby ....
how could she do that.....

I'm not Bruneian but studying in Brunei.. can asure that Princess Sarah is pregnent but as done to all royal ladies before there is no announcement about the pregnancy..... the peolple only know from the news of the new born prince or princess.

So stop discussing wether she is pregnent or not, but let pray her safety and the unborn baby who is heir to the Brunei crown.

Old 12-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAISARAH
how could she do that.....

I'm not Bruneian but studying in Brunei.. can asure that Princess Sarah is pregnent but as done to all royal ladies before there is no announcement about the pregnancy..... the peolple only know from the news of the new born prince or princess.

So stop discussing wether she is pregnent or not, but let pray her safety and the unborn baby who is heir to the Brunei crown.
Take it easy please. Don't be angry.
You said that you are sure that Prince Sarah is pregnant. Could you please tell us how can you be so sure about it?

It was too good to be true...
Old 12-13-2006, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree with Joumana. We doesn't want hurt anyone MAISARAH.
We start talk about the pregnancy becouse we saw only a photos of the CPss's belly since time to time.
For many people photos aren't a good proof of pregnancy and thy're waiting for the official announcement. But there wasn't it and probably never be. So that's why there are still speculations about CPss pregnancy.

But how you MAISARAH and your countrymen know that one of the Royal Ladies is pregnant?

Thanks.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik
I agree with Joumana. We doesn't want hurt anyone MAISARAH.
We start talk about the pregnancy becouse we saw only a photos of the CPss's belly since time to time.
For many people photos aren't a good proof of pregnancy and thy're waiting for the official announcement. But there wasn't it and probably never be. So that's why there are still speculations about CPss pregnancy.

But how you MAISARAH and your countrymen know that one of the Royal Ladies is pregnant?

Thanks.
I agree!

And How men in Brunei know the information about Royal ?
Old 12-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Aristocracy

In any case, best wishes for a safe pregnancy and delivery.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

My very best wishes to Princess Sarah -if the rumor comes to be the truth! - And for people who is gessing what will she does with her studies, I must say you that my mother was studying medicine and working whan she was pregnant of me and that she is a doctor now...No problem.

Vanesa.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:43 AM
Commoner

heylo guys.. well..by the looks of it.. she is! COngrats yeah..
Old 01-14-2007, 11:01 AM

Hello everyone

This is my first post even though i've have been a member for sometimes
Old 01-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Administrator

Hello lisakamarudin. Welcome to the Forums as a posting member.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:38 AM
Aristocracy

I think we should wait until there's an announcement. Also, if she's due two months from now, shouldn't there have been some sort of announcement? Is the Royal Family of Brunei known to not tell their people/royalty fans/the rest of the world about royal heirs?
Old 01-15-2007, 02:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPlusBelle
I think we should wait until there's an announcement... Is the Royal Family of Brunei known to not tell their people/royalty fans/the rest of the world about royal heirs?
Different ruling families have different traditions when it comes to making pregnancies public. In the case of Brunei, recent experience has shown us they don't say anything beforehand, so we must rely on our own observations and interpretations.

Here is the post from Moderator Humera on the previous page at #18 which explains why this speculation is allowed:
Quote:
This isn't the first time there has been speculation about Sarah being pregnant, however this time it does not seem to be unfounded, which is why we're allowing this topic to be discussed.

We most probably won't get an official announcement. So far we can only judge from the pictures we saw a few weeks ago.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Aristocracy

Okay, thanks Warren!
Old 01-17-2007, 03:09 AM
Aristocracy

Any Royal Preganices in Brunei will never get an official statement from the Government. They only announce it after the birth. As to Princess Sarah being pregnant I confirmed it earlier already. To be more certain I saw her last week & I can see her baby bump getting bigger, she is due in late March or early April. Another Royal Preganancy is Sultan's 2nd Wife, she is preganat with their second child due later this year.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Nobility

Really? great news. Do you live in Brunei or did you see her whilst she was overseas. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Aristocracy

Sarah and Azrinaz pregnant? It's a good news. All the family must be very happy especially the crown princely couple. It's gonna be their first child who may be the next heir (if it's a son).
Congratulations...
Old 01-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshanah
Really? great news. Do you live in Brunei or did you see her whilst she was overseas. Thanks in advance.
Your welcome! I saw her in Brunei.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:21 AM
Nobility

Wow pretty fast for Arinaz...her son is only abt 7 mths old and she is pregnant again...
Old 01-18-2007, 11:51 PM
Commoner

congrats for both of em.. i just love to hear their stories.. for Azrinaz dat was fast! Well.. they have such a good life i dun wonder.. wish my life is a great as theirs..lol.. Oh btw..welcome to the forum lisakamarudin.. hope to share ur views..
Old 01-20-2007, 01:02 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I didn't know that Princess Azrinaz was pregnant too!!! Congratulations to her (and of course, to Princess Sarah) The Royal family could be relieved...they have children enough to continue to rule for ever!

Vanesa.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Lets focus on the topic of the thread please.
If Azrinaz is indeed pregnant, lets wait until some further confirmation (pictures etc) before we start congratulating her.

Thank you