The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Moderator Emeritus

March 1, 2008

Global Issues Critical For Youth Development
HRH was speaking at the opening of the 6th Borneo Global Issues Conference (BGIC VI), organised by International School Brunei (ISB) . . .

. . . HRH Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah in her address expressed her pleasure to meet so many dynamic and proactive youth, who took upon their young shoulders, the sense of responsibility for the many real and serious issues facing the world today.

. . . The Borneo Global Issues Conference is now a Brunei Tradition. It is a four-day, student run MUN (Model United Nations) conference that brings together secondary school pupils from around the region to discuss major global concerns of the day. In this forum, aspiring young men and women will debate key issues and produce resolutions on these issues in a mock United Nations simulation. Brudirect

Sarah addressing the conference:
Image Gallery - Click Here

More images from the conference:
Image Gallery 1
Image Gallery 2

Old 03-14-2008, 04:34 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks Humera, glad to see her is such of this event. She done her duty very well. Lovely Princess...

Old 04-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Moderator Emeritus

April 9, 2008 - Sarah's birthday

Royalty At BLGA Award Ceremony
Bandar Seri Begawan - Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pg Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah Pg Salleh Ab Rahaman consented to present prizes to the winners of the recently concluded Charity Golf 2008 tournament organised by Brunei Ladies Golf Association (BLGA) at the Royal Berkshire Hall of JPCC yesterday afternoon.
. . . In celebration of Her Royal Highness' birthday, which fell yesterday, Her Royal Highness consented to cut a cake and received pesembah from BLGA. Brudirect

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Old 09-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Moderator Emeritus

August 24, 2008

Fully Utilize Education Opportunities

The importance of free education provided by the Government of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang DiPertuan of Brunei Darussalam and the role of parents in education were highlighted by Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri PengiranAnak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah binti Pengiran Salleh Abd Rahman in her Sabda during the launching ceremony of the Domestic Science Exhibition 2008 at the ICC ... Brunei's Local News - Brudirect.com

HRH stresses role of parents in shaping children's future

. . . Her Royal Highness then went on a tour of the exhibition, which placed an emphasis on local and traditional dishes to demonstrate how Bruneian women and the delicacies can compete with more modern and western dishes which have grown in popularity among younger women. HRH stresses role of parents in shaping children's future | The Brunei Times

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 13
Photo 14
Photo 15
Photo 16
Photo 17
Old 10-13-2008, 04:54 AM
Commoner

i really love this princess. anyone got her latest news? or pictures? if got one or more, do post em' guys!
Old 01-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Gentry

2009-1-4 Crown Princess Sarah watch the running game, her fairstyle so cool . Photos Form :040109 CABARAN BUKIT SHAHBANDAR

She did not wear the traditional national dress and wearing casual clothes.
rarely seen
Old 01-05-2009, 03:05 AM
Aristocracy

She looks fantastic and very athletic
Old 01-05-2009, 06:31 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaella View Post
2009-1-4 Crown Princess Sarah watch the running game...
Michaella, Crown Princess Sara is not watching the run, she is in the run. That's why she is wearing running clothes.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Commoner

Maybe we are almost there? Modern Brunei or should I say progressive Brunei might be on the way!!!!

I sincerely wish so!!! Maybe our future Queen is a modern day Queen Rania? Surely has the looks and the brains!!!

Let's pray for that!!! Long live CP and HRH Princess Sarah
Old 01-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Commoner

she looks like teenager! and cute! and tall.. :):)
Old 01-10-2009, 12:59 AM
Commoner

And...she got 3rd place. Well done!
Old 01-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Sarah loves sport very much, and athletic is one of her fovourites, no wonder if she can run fast and got the 3rd place. Glad to know that she keeps doing sport among her study, royal duty, and family life. She's really a great role model.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:17 PM

She needs no make up, coz she's pretty all the time. Casual or formal, she always pretty. She got the natural beauty. Love her! <3
Old 01-15-2009, 09:31 AM
Gentry

She is a teen ager, isn't she? Is she still in college?
"And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is antisemitism.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupo View Post
She is a teen ager, isn't she? Is she still in college?
she is 21 years old,princess Sarah was born in 1987,and now she is currently studying public policy at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Commoner

I think princess Sarah is inside-out graceful.>>>>>
Old 02-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Moderator Emeritus

HRH attends UBD army cadets' training

UNIVERSITI Brunei Darussalam (UBD) has established its first batch army cadets yesterday, the first for a higher institution in the Sultanate.

Among members of the women platoon was Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah, who joined the programme last August.

. . . According to Acting Dean of Students, Dr Hj Ramlee Hj Tinkong, the number of female cadets this year has exceeded the number of their counterparts.

"There are a total of 18 women cadets and 16 men cadets," he said. HRH attends UBD army cadets' training | The Brunei Times

Photos:

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4 - CP Sarah's friend and the wife of Princess Masna's son, Aminah (Mena) is pictured on the far right
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Old 03-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Aristocracy

She looks great wearing both modern and traditional dress.. And she still looks so pretty on her military uniform.. She's a great role model for her country's people
Old 03-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I agree. She is great both, in traditional and modern outfits. The perfect today-royal lady! I've always liked her a lot.

Vanesa.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Nobility

Its excellent to see that PAIPA Crown Princess Sarah has not only blossomed over the years but that she has also grown in grace and beauty due to the blessings of Motherhood.
An even better surprise is to see that her maturity, isn't at the expense of the sweet and compassionate personality.