Princess Sarah current events 1: July 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you CONGRATULATIONS PAIPA Sarah! I also think that her Univesity degree, is intended to complete her conditioning in order to become the future Sultana of Brunei. In Sha' Allah all goes well and she shall have a bright and happy future ahead of her. :flowers:

mimimalil said:
Good luck sarah! It must be tough to be a university student and at the same time being groomed to be the future queen. If you need any help in economics, i wouldn't mind helping, just give a shout! :)

Last edited:
Princess Sarah continues with her official duties during these last few weeks of her pregnancy:

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royal concern for environment [/FONT]

"Terrible floods, deadly landslides, poisoned rivers, dwindling water supplies and watching our young growing up breathing noxious fumes, these are just some of the painful and lethal legacies that we stand to inherit and pass on to our children and their children."

This was highlighted in a sabda by Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah yesterday during the opening ceremony of the ISB Borneo Global Issues Conference (BGIC) V at the International Convention Centre.

. . . The Crown Princess continued to state that the rising temperature of the earth's atmosphere is bringing with it dire consequences of drought, disease, floods, deadly storms and rising seas. Borneo Bulletin

Image Gallery - Click Here

The rest of the pictures can be seen here

The Crown Princess looks radiant - what a gorgeous outfit! It's great to see her giving profile to important issues such as the environment.

Beautiful...

laduchesse said:
The Crown Princess looks radiant - what a gorgeous outfit! It's great to see her giving profile to important issues such as the environment.

Our Crown Princess looks very beautiful. :flowers:

Yes, she looks gorgeous. I like her pregnancy style.
When will she give birth?

The pink dress that Princess Sarah wore is suitable for a mother-in-waitting. Fresh and lovely !

From the pictures, it looks like she's in a later stage in her pregnancy. It's so good to see her still very active even at this stage. She's giving the image of new Brunei women, 'young and energetic'. Can't wait to hear for the announcement of the birth of a prince/princess.

Princess Sarah's birthday

hi all,

is it true that it is Princess Sarah's birthday soon? :king:

Wikipedia states that Princess Sarah was born on 9 April 1987.

She is a very dutiful Princess. A lot of other princesses would to learn something about their duties learning what Paipa Sarah is doing. I hope people from Brunei loves her and the Sultan.

Vanesa.

I have looked over allmost all threads about CP Sarah here and I must say: she is the most hard-working crown princess!!! At such young age-WOW!
And she is 3 years younger than me !!!

Last edited:
i herd she makes a lot of sport. is it true? she is very pretty too.

she looks so wonderful!!! i like colors in her drress!

I may have missed something how many children has she got ?

March 1, 2008

Global Issues Critical For Youth Development
HRH was speaking at the opening of the 6th Borneo Global Issues Conference (BGIC VI), organised by International School Brunei (ISB) . . .

. . . HRH Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah in her address expressed her pleasure to meet so many dynamic and proactive youth, who took upon their young shoulders, the sense of responsibility for the many real and serious issues facing the world today.

. . . The Borneo Global Issues Conference is now a Brunei Tradition. It is a four-day, student run MUN (Model United Nations) conference that brings together secondary school pupils from around the region to discuss major global concerns of the day. In this forum, aspiring young men and women will debate key issues and produce resolutions on these issues in a mock United Nations simulation. Brudirect

Sarah addressing the conference:
Image Gallery - Click Here

More images from the conference:
Image Gallery 1
Image Gallery 2

Thanks Humera, glad to see her is such of this event. She done her duty very well. Lovely Princess...

April 9, 2008 - Sarah's birthday

Royalty At BLGA Award Ceremony
Bandar Seri Begawan - Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pg Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah Pg Salleh Ab Rahaman consented to present prizes to the winners of the recently concluded Charity Golf 2008 tournament organised by Brunei Ladies Golf Association (BLGA) at the Royal Berkshire Hall of JPCC yesterday afternoon.
. . . In celebration of Her Royal Highness' birthday, which fell yesterday, Her Royal Highness consented to cut a cake and received pesembah from BLGA. Brudirect

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6

August 24, 2008

Fully Utilize Education Opportunities

The importance of free education provided by the Government of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang DiPertuan of Brunei Darussalam and the role of parents in education were highlighted by Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri PengiranAnak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah binti Pengiran Salleh Abd Rahman in her Sabda during the launching ceremony of the Domestic Science Exhibition 2008 at the ICC ... Brunei's Local News - Brudirect.com

HRH stresses role of parents in shaping children's future

. . . Her Royal Highness then went on a tour of the exhibition, which placed an emphasis on local and traditional dishes to demonstrate how Bruneian women and the delicacies can compete with more modern and western dishes which have grown in popularity among younger women. HRH stresses role of parents in shaping children's future | The Brunei Times

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 13
Photo 14
Photo 15
Photo 16
Photo 17

i really love this princess. anyone got her latest news? or pictures? if got one or more, do post em' guys!

2009-1-4 Crown Princess Sarah watch the running game, her fairstyle so cool . Photos Form :040109 CABARAN BUKIT SHAHBANDAR

She did not wear the traditional national dress and wearing casual clothes.
rarely seen​

She looks fantastic and very athletic

2009-1-4 Crown Princess Sarah watch the running game...
Michaella, Crown Princess Sara is not watching the run, she is in the run. That's why she is wearing running clothes.

Maybe we are almost there? Modern Brunei or should I say progressive Brunei might be on the way!!!! :)

I sincerely wish so!!! Maybe our future Queen is a modern day Queen Rania? Surely has the looks and the brains!!!

Let's pray for that!!! Long live CP and HRH Princess Sarah

Back
Top Bottom