The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Miss_Miracles_
well....Princess Sarah is such a very lucky lady... she has a pretty cute face, a very nice body shaped, intellingent and married to the Crown Prince Billah...son of the most riches man in the world!! FaNtaStiC!!
Thats the rosy picture. Looking at the facts though, the Crown Prince is diabetic and not likely to have kids without a lot of effort. He's also extremely short tempered, spoilt and not very clever. Emotionally, he's extremely immature. Its a good thing Princess Sarah did marry the son of the (Ex)-Richest man in the world, because money is at least, some compensation for giving up her freedom to live a life behind gilded, but firmly closed doors.

Old 05-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zina
Thats the rosy picture. Looking at the facts though, the Crown Prince is diabetic and not likely to have kids without a lot of effort. He's also extremely short tempered, spoilt and not very clever. Emotionally, he's extremely immature. Its a good thing Princess Sarah did marry the son of the (Ex)-Richest man in the world, because money is at least, some compensation for giving up her freedom to live a life behind gilded, but firmly closed doors.
Being a diabetic wouldn't necessarily inhibit him from having children. He only has to impregnate, it's more complicated to be diabetic and have to carry a child to term. He's probably a controlled diabetic too, seeing his resources, which means he can live a normal life.

I don't know about the other aspects of the Crown Prince; I don't know enough to form an opinion. I wouldn't want Princess Sarah to have a child right now, though. I still think she's too young! Even with the (advantages?) of having nannies and governesses, having children requires you to grow up. Heck, I'm slightly older than she is and I can't imagine having children yet!

Old 05-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Courtier

How old is she by the way?
Old 05-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Commoner

She just turned 19 this year on April 9th.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:19 AM
Commoner

I agreed Princess Sarah chossing Crown Prince to be his husband, is not clever or not clever , someone is more clever then her, is Azrinaz chossing his grandfather to be her husband. Princess Sarah and Crown Prince are very matching couple for all the bruneian point of view. When the news annouced in brunei Azrinaz (26 years old) married Sultan of Brunei (59 years old) this is a disaster for everyone. Princess Sarah has the style ,classic look and the style that everyone respect wherever she is, but if Azrinaz she look no qualification and style of royal feel.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:42 AM
Commoner

Hello everybody,i think that princess Sarah still too young to be married..she is not going to enjoy her youthfullness like other young girls..meet others young mens,and enjoy other things accord her age..

I would like to post pictures in the forum also,how can i do it?
Old 05-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by florecita
Hello everybody,i think that princess Sarah still too young to be married..she is not going to enjoy her youthfullness like other young girls..meet others young mens,and enjoy other things accord her age..

I would like to post pictures in the forum also,how can i do it?
You will find an explanaton of how to post pictures here.

Along with reading how to post pictures, you should also read the Attachment Policy that is part of TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines which explains when and where pictures may be posted. :)

Happy Posting!
Old 05-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello
I agreed Princess Sarah chossing Crown Prince to be his husband, is not clever or not clever , someone is more clever then her, is Azrinaz chossing his grandfather to be her husband. Princess Sarah and Crown Prince are very matching couple for all the bruneian point of view. When the news annouced in brunei Azrinaz (26 years old) married Sultan of Brunei (59 years old) this is a disaster for everyone. Princess Sarah has the style ,classic look and the style that everyone respect wherever she is, but if Azrinaz she look no qualification and style of royal feel.
I don't understand this !
Old 05-19-2006, 12:40 AM
Commoner

hi.. i got autograf from PAIPA Sarah..hhehehhe
Old 05-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalrose
hi.. i got autograf from PAIPA Sarah..hhehehhe
Wow royalrose, you are just so lucky! Got to meet PAIPA Sarah in person...and got her autograph... that's just so cool I wish I was in your shoes:)
Old 05-21-2006, 01:10 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I think that is Sarah herself who must decide about having children right now or not. Certainly, she is very young, and for our new west globalizated culture she seems to be claustrated into a Palace to "waste" her teenager years there.

However, let me said that not too longtime ago, teenagers made revolutions, dreamed about changing the world, raised children and made great things. Did you know how old Evita was when she died?...33...And many other characters of Universal history, women and men are the same. Nowadays, a person is a teenager until he/she reachs 35 years old. It's O.K to feel forever young in spirit, but I think that our modern world preaches inmaturity as a lifestyle.

Princess Sarah seems a great person to me, and the fact she doesn't go to discos to dance until she is tired, don't mean she must bore at Palace.

In fact, I should love to be a princess like her...Not to go to parties and receive ambassadors and wear beatiful dresses, but to be able to help other people with my money and time. :o

Vanesa.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:31 AM
Commoner

Thank you mandy !:):):)
Old 05-30-2006, 02:17 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa
I think that is Sarah herself who must decide about having children right now or not...
Why Vanesa.... well said.

That is exactly what a princess or anyone in a position of means, wealth, fame or power should ideally do,...to make a difference to the world , improving the lives of people of lesser means.i mean look around you.... its a travesty that in some parts of the world we actually still have people dying of hunger and denied of basic needs like health care and education., earning less than $1 USD a day etc . By living a life of purpose and making a differnece makes this human life worth while. I really think HRH is capable of doing these instead of wasting her life away flagrantly.
Old 06-03-2006, 01:31 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Well said too, Minnie!!!

Vanesa.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Commoner

the princess so charming
Old 07-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Commoner

im sure she would have been trained (or is still training) to speak well and to carry herself well in front of the cameras. its great that brunei press is not as fanatic as paparazzi in other countries, and in fact are respectful to the Royal Family in the area of privacy.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Sarah must have her own skills to be a princess, for most of princess were taught since little girls to held in front of cameras and to speak, and however, they does it badly. Good for Princess Sarah can do her task with natural grace and sweetness.

And good to Brunei's paparazzis too! Its a good thing that they let live and breath their Royal Family ...

Vanesa.:)
Old 07-07-2006, 05:03 AM
Commoner

what course is the taking up in UBD?
Old 07-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Courtier

Smile

I hope Princess Sarah is as smart as she is pretty. I think she is, personally.:)

I seem to recall a discussion during the time of her wedding about the princess being allowed to take college level courses or go to school or something like that. I asked this before then and I'll ask it again because I'm old and forgetful

Are the female members of the royal family allowed to get an education?
Old 07-08-2006, 04:32 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrant
I hope Princess Sarah is as smart as she is pretty. I think she is, personally.:)

I seem to recall a discussion during the time of her wedding about the princess being allowed to take college level courses or go to school or something like that. I asked this before then and I'll ask it again because I'm old and forgetful

Are the female members of the royal family allowed to get an education?
Yes! they are allowed to get an education. Both Princess Rashidah & Princess Muta-Wakkilah have master degrees to go with their bachelor degrees. Princess Azemah & Princess Fazillah are attending universites in United Kingdom doing their bachelor degrees. Princess Mansurah Izzul, daughter of Prince Mohamad recently graduated with BA Honours degree in International Relations from Keele University, United Kingdom on thursday, 6th of July 2006. Many other royal cousins too have graduated & are now working in the government.