Princess Sarah current events 1: July 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well now I have to go and listen to it!;)

can anyone tell me where exactly to click to hear CP Sarah's speech.?

does anyone know what Princess Sarah is doing at the moment?
Has she gone back to school?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
does anyone know what Princess Sarah is doing at the moment?
Has she gone back to school?

In a picture in the newspaper recently, Sarah was accepting some sort of prize on behalf of her school.

ah. no doubt for her athletic abilities :)
Or was it something else?
btw..its great to see her so involved in sports. Hopefully It'll keep her motivated to stay fit in the years to come.

It was for her participation in the University of Toronto Biology Competition. Usually people who just got a participation certificate would not go on stage to receive the certificate. I guess it was just a way to honour Her Highness' participation in it. Her cert is not really an award. But the ceremony was actually intended to present Awards for students who got into the top 100 ranks.

Recently, there was a 9-ball pool competition in Brunei in which the crown prince participated. She was there to watch him play.

Dang Ayah said:
It was for her participation in the University of Toronto Biology Competition. Usually people who just got a participation certificate would not go on stage to receive the certificate. I guess it was just a way to honour Her Highness' participation in it. Her cert is not really an award. But the ceremony was actually intended to present Awards for students who got into the top 100 ranks.

Recently, there was a 9-ball pool competition in Brunei in which the crown prince participated. She was there to watch him play.

Here is Princess Sarah & Prince Malik pictures watching Crown Prince Billah at the 9-ball pool competition & during the prize giving ceremony.

Attachments

• crown princess sarah & prince malik at the 9 ball tournament watching crown prince billah playing 09
    91.6 KB · Views: 225
  • crown prince & crown princess prize presentation of the 9 ball tourney 11.09.05(1).jpg
    crown prince & crown princess prize presentation of the 9 ball tourney 11.09.05(1).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 540
  • crown prince & crown princess prize presentation of the 9 ball tourney 11.09.05(2).jpg
    crown prince & crown princess prize presentation of the 9 ball tourney 11.09.05(2).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 599
  • crown princess sarah & prince malik at the 9 ball tournament watching crown prince billah playing 09
    20.9 KB · Views: 403
thanx for the latest pics alfie. Thats such a bright outfit Sarah is wearing. I actually saw pictures of the pool tournament on infofoto but didnt look through all of them. I'll have to go back and have a look again:)

princess sarah at the snooker games

Attachments

• snooker1.jpg
    snooker1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 825
Thanks. He resembles his brother, the CP, a little.

She's just so sweet. I watched her on the Brunei news via the link posted for Aug 29th, and I realised that she probably doesn't speak Malay at home! Her Malay is melodious, but there is a very distinct English accent, and the general intonation indicates that she doesn't use Malay as an everyday language. Anyway countries like Brunei and Singapore where the Malays speak English more fluently than Malay is nothing uncommon.

Dang, she's just so sweet! :)

I consider her malay very articulate. Actually I was surprised she spoke quite fluently although yes, you can hear a hint of english-speaking intonations in her malay. Quite nice speech actually.

HRH at Guides ceremony
Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah attended a prize presentation ceremony for Al-Quran readers of the Brunei Darussalam Girl Guides Association yesterday at Jerudong Park and Country Club.
http://www.brunei-online.com/weekend/news/oct1h4.htm

Pics from Infofoto:

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 409
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 419
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 498
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 459
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 399
  • 1f.JPG
    1f.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 416
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 643
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,027
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]HRH leads Queen's Baton Relay [/font]

Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pg Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah yesterday consented to take part in the 18th Commonwealth Games Queen's Baton Relay, which began and ended at the National Stadium in Berakas.
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/mon/oct3h2.htm

Attachments

• 3pic4.jpg
    3pic4.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,378
More pictures from the relay. (From Infofoto)
Very nice to see CP Sarah in a less formal setting. Her mom's running with her as well.

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 659
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 473
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 454
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 498
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 844
  • 1f.JPG
    1f.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 652
  • 1g.JPG
    1g.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 6,131
  • 1h.JPG
    1h.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,179
  • 1i.JPG
    1i.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 591
and a few more (infofoto)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 805
  • 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 515
  • 2b.JPG
    2b.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 389
  • 2c.JPG
    2c.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 435
  • 2d.jpg
    2d.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 347
Poppy said:
She still pretty much looks like a teenage school girl :)

I agree, she does still look pretty young. When did she get married? When she was 17? That's pretty young to get married in my point of view. But they look like they're in love, so I guess it doesn't matter. I wonder when the couple will make a royal tour, do Brunei royals make royal tours?:confused:

HRHAmy said:
I agree, she does still look pretty young. When did she get married? When she was 17? That's pretty young to get married in my point of view. But they look like they're in love, so I guess it doesn't matter. I wonder when the couple will make a royal tour, do Brunei royals make royal tours?:confused:

yes Sarah was 17 when she married last year.
Both she and her husband have already made their first official tour early this year. The went to Singapore.

Hey, the guy carrying the torch beside her is her squash coach, who is also of royal blood but a closer to royal family kind of royal....Pg Hasnan i think was his name. Harhar.

sorry, the guy i mentioned is the one carrying the torch without her but standing beside her. Not the guy holding the torch with her in the other picture.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Her Royal Highness among Science College graduates [/FONT]

Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah was among 129 students who received their graduation certificates and souvenirs in the Graduation Ceremony for Pra-University 2 (2005) of the Paduka Seri Begawan Sultan Science College which took place at the Auditorium, yesterday afternoon.

.....Also present were the Deputy Minister of Education, Pg Dato Seri Setia Dr. Hj Mohammad bin Pg Hj Abd Rahman, and Dato Paduka Sheikh Hj Adnan bin Sheikh Mohammad, Permanent Secretary at the Ministry as well as parents of the graduating students including both parents of HRH Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah.

http://www.brunei-online.com/sunday/news/jan15h20.htm

Pictures from Infofoto

I think that's one of Princess Sarah's brothers in the last picture.

Back
Top Bottom