Princess Sarah current events 1: July 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CP Sarah is so beautiful..esp in the first 2 pictures. Love her hairsyle - so elegant and classy...

Yeah, indeed, she has her own Facebook account. She is pretty much expose to people and make friends with them and share pictures - the non formal pictures... :) she even take her own pictures. :) i think she is still enjoy her life although she is busy with her uni-assignment, her role as a future queen of brunei, as a mother, as a wife..and besides that, what i really like about her, she is friendly and funny too. I know this because i had added her at Facebook. i think i was lucky to know the 'real' her. i believe that she is close to pengiran seti aminah too. i also post some comments at her facebook's wall and she replied me. i felt so happy becoz my fave princess can connected to me! she also promote her shop, which named SR Design. if im not mistaken, it is near to fluer-de-lys.

Ministry of Education Netball Championship 2010 ended
2010-02-07

The 3rd Ministry of Education Netball Championship 2010 ended this afternoon with the UBD Netball team clinching the champion title. Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah binti Pengiran Haji Salleh Ab' Rahaman participated in the UBD team. The finals were held at the Multi-Purpose Hall of the Hassanal Bolkiah National Sports Complex. RTB News | Brunei News | Breaking News | Asian News | World Weather | Entertainment and Video News from RTB

the article also has a video clip of Princess Sarah playing

Image Gallery

Last edited:
awesome... she was great! =)
no doubt that she is good at netball. *salute*

cp sarah look very happy when she play netball with her team . i enjoy hearing her news>>>>>

March 12, 2010

HRH Sarah: a 'trueblood' donor

FIFTEEN students from Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) led by Her Royal Highness Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah donated blood to the Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha (Ripas) Hospital blood bank in support of the drive to maintain supply.

Yesterday's contribution was an initiave of the HRH, marking her second time donating blood. Her first was on June 13, 2009.

. . . Also present at the blood-donation campaign was Pengiran Siti Aminah Pengiran Othman, spouse of Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Anak Hj Abdul Wadood Bolkiah HRH Sarah: a 'trueblood' donor | The Brunei Times

Another article with a short video clip of Princess Sarah donating blood: RTB News | Brunei News | Breaking News | Asian News | World Weather | Entertainment and Video News from RTB

yes, she is indeed a very kind hearted princess. last year, she also donated her blood. we should follow the footsteps of this beautiful princess.

March 13, 2010

Don't take children's rights for granted

BRUNEI cultural and family values centre very much on the integrity of the family unit and the creation of a nurturing environment for the development of children.

"This is why young Bruneians may find it difficult to fully appreciate the enormity of the predicament that faces millions of children around the world, every day," said Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah in her sabda at the opening ceremony of the 2010 International School Brunei (ISB) Borneo Global Issues Conference VIII (BGIC VIII) yesterday.

This year's theme: "The Rights of Children", is chosen in conjunction with the 20th anniversary of the United Nation's Convention on the Rights of the Child. Don't take children's rights for granted | The Brunei Times

Another article with video clip of Princess Sarah's speech:
Her Royal Highness Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah attended Borneo Global Issues Conference

THE Royal Brunei Police Force (RBPF) won the Fly High 1st Open Netball Championship 2010 (FHNOC) over Ivy League 17-15 at the Multipurpose Hall of the Hassanal Bolkiah National Sports Complex last night.
The one day event saw two princesses participating among the 21 teams vying for the trophy, Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah and Pengiran Siti Aminah Pengiran Othman laced for the Comets while Her Royal Highness Princess Fadzilah Lubabul Bulqiah sided with Ivy League.
RBPF were awarded the cup trophy, match ball, certificates and a sum of B$300.
Ivy League received B$200, certificates and a team trophy while Angle Net Team were awarded B$100, certificates and a team trophy.
Full article + tiny picture of HRH the Crown Princess - Brunei FM
One more article - BruDirect.com

Nevertheless they did their best!
HRH the Crown Princess is a great role-model for the young girls in her country.:flowers:She looks nice and lovely in the pictures also.

A small video of HRH the Crown Princess Sarah participating in the 1st Women Netball Open Championship 2010. - Brunei News

The bungalow is actually belong to her family, of course. I was quite sad becos i couldn't understand the language. I wish i can translate it into English!

the bungalow actually a gift from HM the sultan of brunei to the sarah's family.:flowers:

No it hasn't. But I don't think it would be a good idea for me to post it here. It is easy enough to search for it and it might have been posted here before, but I think it's a private mater for her, her family and her friends.

Josette

Does Paipa Sarah have a Facebook page? I think it's very nice from her to share her photos and info with other people...But I don't think it's a good idea. Facebook has a lot of hackers and lurkers who could do harm to the Princess and other public figures who get there. I'm very careful when posting private info there...and just think I'm not a publuc character!

Vanesa.:ermm:

There is only 1 picture you can view if you're not friends with her on Facebook. My guess is that she just doesn't post any inappropriate pictures on her Facebook.

btw, I'm not saying she has inappropriate pictures. ;)

Josette :flowers:

No it hasn't. But I don't think it would be a good idea for me to post it here. It is easy enough to search for it and it might have been posted here before, but I think it's a private mater for her, her family and her friends.

Josette

yes, I think she privated her account...

Now that we've established that Princess Sarah's Facebook account is private, let's move on please.

Thank you

Humera
Brunei Forum Moderator

Crown Princess Sarah graduated from the university

HRH Paduka Seri Pg Anak Isteri Pg Anak Sarah received First Class Honours in Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy and Administration, at Universiti Brunei Darussalam's (UBD) 22nd Convocation ceremony on September 30th 2010. - Article + picture

HM the Sultan, HRH the Crown Prince, TRH the Prince Abdul Malek, the Princess MutaWakillah, the Princess Majeedah, the Princess Hafizah and the Princess Fadzillah were present at the ceremony. - Article + video

Back
Top Bottom