The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Commoner

Azrinaz is beautiful and i believe she is very happy to have two kids and marry to Sultan Brunei.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:23 AM
Commoner

For relationship with her husband, I think everybody agreed she is happy. who knows the surrounding area........!?

Old 04-26-2009, 02:21 AM
Commoner

Of course shes happy. She got everything! :-D
Oh yeah, Azrinaz had cut her hair short! She looked good on it. :)
Old 07-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Courtier

Nobody can be sure that someone is happy...

It was too good to be true...
Old 04-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Commoner

Actually they are happy. Last June there was a birthday party for Prince Wakeel at the Polo Club, HM Sultan, Queen Saleha and the Prince's mother, Azrinaz were all there together even though it wasn't an official event. The Queen didn't wear as much make up as she usually does, and the Sultan played polo while the Prince and his friends played games. The Queen seemed genuinely interested throughout the event.

[L-R] Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz, Prince Wakeel, HM Sultan, HM Queen
Old 04-25-2010, 12:23 AM
Commoner

nice pic love these unofficial photos. they look more genuine. anymore?
Old 04-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Heir Apparent

thanks for the pic,Adamizzle!
it's great! azrinaz looks lovely. did you take it yourself? your camera seems really good for such detailed zoom!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-27-2010, 01:58 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
thanks for the pic,Adamizzle!
it's great! azrinaz looks lovely. did you take it yourself? your camera seems really good for such detailed zoom!
hey thanks. i wasnt really far. from where i was standing up on the kids bouncer (), it was probably about 50m away.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:03 AM
Commoner

i wonder where she always go shopping at. i mean brunei is so small. they must have occassionally travel to s'pore or m'sia for a short shopping trip.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:08 AM
Commoner

wow.. this is cool.. :) thanks for the pic Adamizzle! :)
Anymore? hehe... =p
Old 06-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Gentry

Could someone please answer my three questions:

2.) Why does Azinaz always stand in the back of her husband and his first wife...she appears to be at least three feet behind? Why?

3.) Do all three of them live in the same house? Or does Azinaz have her own house?

Thank you in advance...
Old 06-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjrwlker View Post
i wonder where she always go shopping at. i mean brunei is so small. they must have occassionally travel to s'pore or m'sia for a short shopping trip.
They shopped all over, Kuala Lumpur and Singapura and Milan, London, Paris etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyGurl View Post
Could someone please answer my three questions:
1. First wife Queen Saleha's rights to be beside the Sultan for all formal occasions. Sultan being a fair and just person, has both wives accompanying him at all events.

2. By order of precedence and the Malay etiquette, I believe the Sultan's first wife place to be just behind the husband and the 2nd wife just behind the 1st wife. This is also a show of respect with the husband in front and the younger Azrinaz walking a few steps behind the two.

3. They all live in Nurul Iman Palace, I am sure w the palace being palatial and the biggest in the world they have their own private domains. I believe the Sultan is building his younger wife a palace (as he had built Nurul Izzah Palace for Mariam his "2nd/ex" wife). Now that the Sultan and Azrinaz is suddenly divorced, not sure what will happened to the new palace, probably for CP and his wife..
Old 06-21-2010, 07:24 PM
Gentry

Thanks for your response.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

AZRINAZ Mazhar Hakim, the former wife of the Sultan of Brunei, has obtained a court injunction to stop the circulation of the best-selling book The Fast Life and Sudden Death of Michael McGurk, which had been on the shelves since six weeks ago, reported Berita Harian.
The paper, quoting wire reports, said the book, among others, tells about the developerís attempt to sell a miniature Quran that purportedly cost US$8mil (RM25.6mil) to the Sultan.
It was proposed to be a wedding gift for Azrinaz, a former TV3 newscaster, who became the rulerís third wife in August 2005.
When the Sultan snubbed the offer, McGurk filed a suit against him for allegedly breaching their contract but Sydney courts ruled that the matter was not within their jurisdiction.
Azrinazís Sydney lawyers claimed the book is in contempt of court because it contains information previously banned from publication by a Federal Court judge in 2005. - The Star online

More at The Malay Mail article
Old 10-20-2010, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi View Post
AZRINAZ Mazhar Hakim, the former wife of the Sultan of Brunei, has obtained a court injunction to stop the circulation of the best-selling book The Fast Life and Sudden Death of Michael McGurk, which had been on the shelves since six weeks ago, reported Berita Harian.
The paper, quoting wire reports, said the book, among others, tells about the developerís attempt to sell a miniature Quran that purportedly cost US$8mil (RM25.6mil) to the Sultan.
It was proposed to be a wedding gift for Azrinaz, a former TV3 newscaster, who became the rulerís third wife in August 2005.
When the Sultan snubbed the offer, McGurk filed a suit against him for allegedly breaching their contract but Sydney courts ruled that the matter was not within their jurisdiction.
Azrinazís Sydney lawyers claimed the book is in contempt of court because it contains information previously banned from publication by a Federal Court judge in 2005. -
hello,imnewbie her.. i read ur post...actually wat really happen here? i dun get the point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIAMOND View Post
Hi jello,
i think that give wrong information about pi azrinaz. She is not married yet b4 this. How come she had given birth at 18 if she still study at college and khairy is in oxford i think that time. Definitely you are wrong. I think you mean zalina azman. If zalina azman yes. She has a son & married twice. 1st with malay & the second one is with an english man. Both divorce. Zalina azman also a presenter for your information. < ed Warren >
hello..imnewbie here..diamond,i really agree with u..