The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Commoner

hrm..for dk sarah she wears the formal tudung only when in state affairs etc. For azrinaz i think she is still more used to the Malaysian ways of wearing the tudung. Wearing the tudung is more of the readiness of the person. not by force or order..

Old 05-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Commoner

Er....Now, YTM Azrinaz Mazhar is Sultan's second wife,but how about Sultan's ex- second wife? Does anybody know the reason of their divorce?

Old 05-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus
Er....Now, YTM Azrinaz Mazhar is Sultan's second wife,but how about Sultan's ex- second wife? Does anybody know the reason of their divorce?
Well whatever rumor circulated years back (during the divorce period) I believe, the marriage just fell apart. No matter how royal they are, they are still human beings, subject to feelings, hurt, making mistakes etc etc. I think there's no point to dwell on why they got divorced. They did and that's it.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:47 AM
Commoner

Yup! She's definitely having a baby!! Congratulation...From the looks of it she could be in her 6th or 7th month, unless her tummy is small...
Old 05-31-2006, 09:57 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
I think she is 8 months pregnant now. Thansk GOD she don't dressed as the women in Brunei with a lot of flowers like a garden. I find her glamourous. She became beautiful by the day. I think that the baby is a boy. There is something changed on her face.
Is not such a good thing you said, You are talking all the woman in Brunei. You are saying all the Brunei's ladies got problem in dress up, have you been in brunei before?,so u mean she is the one and only good taste in Brunei Darussalam.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:30 PM
Commoner

got news from some bruniens sayig that YTM Azrinaz have given birth to a baby boy today...
Old 06-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanymph
got news from some bruniens sayig that YTM Azrinaz have given birth to a baby boy today...
Yes! she has given birth to a new baby boy at 2.40am, 1st June
Old 06-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Courtier

congrats!!!!

but giving birth to the baby so soon?? is he a premature baby?
Old 06-02-2006, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

wow, this was unexpected!
I was just looking over pictures of her from a few days ago and she didnt look that big (I will post the pics later)
I assumed she had atleast 2 more months to go.
Cant wait to see pictures of the baby.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Baby Prince For Brunei Sultan
..............Azrinaz, a former TV3 reporter, delivered the baby at 12.43am yesterday.........A 21-gun salute was fired at the compound of Istana Nurul Iman, according to the report carried by the Brunei government website.......... the Sultan now has five sons and six daughters.
http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v3/news.php?id=201333
Old 06-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Courtier

I don't think the baby is premature. I think they just never announced she was pregnant. All of us were just speculating from her pictures that she looked pregnant but I don't think there was any official announcement until she gave birth.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Birth of a prince
By command of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, YAM Pengiran Penggawa Laila Bentara Istiadat Diraja Dalam Istana Pengiran Hj Alauddin bin Pengiran Paduka Tuan Pengiran Hj Abu Bakar, Grand Chamberlain, announced that YTM Azrinaz Mazhar binti Hakim Mazhar has safely given birth to a prince on Thursday, 4th Jamadilawal, 1427 Hijrah corresponding to June 1, 2006 at 12.43am. In conjunction with the birth, a 21-cannon salute was fired at the vicinity of the Istana Nurul Iman.http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/fri/jun2h4.htm
Old 06-04-2006, 05:13 AM
Commoner

probably because of the money. Before, she got a family in Malaysia and got a husband without any economic problem why she go for another man. By the way, her ex is rich, but he is not as rich as the Sultan of Brunei (Oil king).Hey the Currency note in Brunei is the face of her husband now,who else can do this. I don't believe because of love she married to the Sultan of Brunei. she is 26 and the sultan 60 is coming. The exchange rate of Brunei $100 to Malaysia $229. So will she give up her family in malaysian and chose a grandfather, think about that.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Four-day-old Abdul Wakeel, the prince of Brunei's Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah and his second wife Azrinaz Mazhar Hakim, is presented to photographers at the Istana Nurul Iman in Bandar Seri Begawan June 5, 2006. Abdul Wakeel was born June 1, 2006

from yahoo/reuters
Attached Images

Old 06-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Courtier

Thanks fanletizia.
The baby looks very much like his father.:)

It was too good to be true...
Old 06-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

What is his title/style?? (of Abdul Wakeel)
Old 06-05-2006, 10:06 AM

Prolly the title will be Pengiran Muda. Same as his four half-brothers' titles. I mean, even tho' the mother's a foreigner, he's still the Sultan's son, right??:p
Old 06-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

does the new baby have style of Royal Highness??
Old 06-06-2006, 05:44 AM
Gentry

Baby Abdul, so cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Four-day-old Abdul Wakeel, the prince of Brunei's Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah and his second wife Azrinaz Mazhar Hakim, is presented to photographers at the Istana Nurul Iman in Bandar Seri Begawan June 5, 2006. Abdul Wakeel was born June 1, 2006

from yahoo/reuters
Thanks for the baby pics, he has such distinct features to be only four days old. The Sultan and Azrinaz are most surely beaming with pride, that is one cute baby :) , I am happy for them.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator

More pictures of the new prince. (Infofoto)

can anyone explain what that is around the baby's neck? I think I saw something similar in the pictures of Princess Rashidah's son. Are they Quranic verses?

Closed Thread