Crown Prince Billah, Princess Sarah and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zina said:
I don't see any of them smiling, Sarah, the Crown Prince or Malik. History and culture are probably not in the best of their interests as compared to amusement parks and video games:D

What's the big deal?? I don't see ANYONE in the picture smiling. I guess if the Prince or Sarah was smiling while someone was telling them about the history or culture of one's country, it would be very rude! And of course you would smile and laugh if you were to visit an amusement park. Wouldn't you??

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Crown Prince meets French President [/FONT]

His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office, yesterday met President of France, Jacques Chirac at the Elysee Palace in Paris.

During the meeting His Royal Highness and the French president exchanged views on bilateral relations as well as on regional and international matters of mutual concern. Both discussed various fields of cooperation between Brunei and France, especially on investments, defence, education and tourism. Also present during the meeting were His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Malik and Prince Abdul Qawi.
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/wed/jun7h2.htm

Pictures from Infofoto

Attachments

• MASRI_002.jpg
    MASRI_002.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 335
  • MASRI_003.jpg
    MASRI_003.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 330
  • MASRI_05.jpg
    MASRI_05.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 344
  • MASRI_06.jpg
    MASRI_06.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 330
  • MASRI_0011.jpg
    MASRI_0011.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 271
  • MASRI_08.jpg
    MASRI_08.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 320
  • MASRI_09.jpg
    MASRI_09.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 374
CP visits French Police Force in Paris (Infofoto)

Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah visit the Louvre (Infofoto)

More pictures from the Louvre Museum (Infofoto)

It's great to see CP Sarah in Paris with CP Billah! CP Sarah is really good in Pink - young and lovely colour!

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Crown Prince attends World Cup [/FONT]

His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah arrived in Munich for a seven day working visit to the Federal Republic Of Germany.
During this visit Their Royal Highnesses were scheduled to attend the opening ceremony of the FIFA World Cup 2006. Borneo Bulletin

Attachments

• MASRI_001.jpg
    MASRI_001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 457
  • MASRI_002.jpg
    MASRI_002.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 441
  • MASRI_003.jpg
    MASRI_003.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 283
Dear friends, we all know why that crown prince always smile and happy....because he has a pretty wife, Princess Sarah.

Brunei Crown Prince Haji Al-Muthadee Billah Bolkiad poses during his reception by the Governor of the German State Hesse, Roland Koch at the State chancellory in Wiesbaden 11 June 2006. The Prince visits Germany on the occation of the 2006 FIFA Football World Cup

from profimedia

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 268
I wonder if the brother of the crown prins is alright?

mimimalil said:
What do u mean by 'alright'?

He seems to me that he don't feels good at all with people/ strangers. Maybe he is sick or maybe he don't like to be with people. That's my own point of vieuw and I can be wrong.

MUNICH: Stars at FIFA World Cup
Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah of Brunei and his wife leave the hotel "Bayerischer Hof" on the way to the opening group A match of 2006 FIFA World Cup between Germany and Costa Rica in Munich. 09/06/2006 - ISIFA

Attachments

• is_12251259.jpg
    is_12251259.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9,882
Now, I love almost all of Princess Sarah's dresses, but it's great to see her in non-traditional, Western clothing every now and then. They're both looking good in Germany.

The couple visit the German Historical Museum in Berlin (Infofoto)

Joumana said:
He seems to me that he don't feels good at all with people/ strangers. Maybe he is sick or maybe he don't like to be with people. That's my own point of vieuw and I can be wrong.

Well I heard from sources at the university where he is studying, he's a friendly and down-to-earth person (just like CP). He also has a very good sense of humour. I've never spoken to him personally, but I used to be mates with CP, and he was very friendly. I believe the princes and princesses of Brunei have been well brought up, very courteous (to anyone and everyone) and very down-to earth.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Royalty visit Reichstag Building [/FONT]

His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister in the Prime Minister's Office and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah arrived in Berlin to continue their fourth day programmes of the working visit to Germany, RTB reported.

On arrival at the Tegel Airport, His Royal Highness and Her Royal Highness were greeted by the Ambassador of Brunei Darussalam to Germany, Dato Paduka Haji Ali bin Haji Hassan.
In Berlin, His Royal Highness will meet the Federal Foreign Minister of Germany. In the afternoon of the first day's stay in Berlin, His Royal Highness and Her Royal Highness proceeded to visit the Reichstag Building.
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/tue/jun13h34.htm

Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah visit Cecilienhof Palace (Infofoto)

Thank you for those photographs. I've said it time and time again Marriage agrees with her and she definately is blossoming. I hasten to add that she is moving into the maturing gracefully stage. I think she's done her family proud. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
CP couple in the Philippines

Crown Prince Billah is competing in the World Pool Championships in the Philippines. Princess Sarah is also with him, she's joined by her parents and I believe one of her brothers. There are some lovely pictures of her in more informal attire for a change.

From Infofoto:

November 4
Image Gallery - Click Here (scroll down the page for more images)

November 6
Image Gallery - Click Here

November 7
Image Gallery - Click Here

Humera said:
Crown Prince Billah is competing in the World Pool Championships in the Philippines. Princess Sarah is also with him, she's joined by her parents and I believe one of her brothers. There are some lovely pictures of her in more informal attire for a change.

From Infofoto

i should have paid more attention to it! The WPC is broadcasted live on ESPN. i missed seeing Crown Prince Billah play.:bang: .

sadly though, the Crown Prince did not make the cut as he was beaten by Efren 'Bata' Reyes in the Round of 32, i think, the other day.

Sarah became a beautiful woman by de day.

i wonder if sarah mother is happy seen her daughter married too young :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom