Baby girl for Princess Azrinaz: HRH Princess Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah, Jan 28, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orkit

City
Kajang
Country
Malaysia
Birth Of A Princess
By Sonia K.

Bandar Seri Begawan - By command of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, YAM Pengiran Penggawa Laila Bentara Istiadat Diraja Dalam Istana Pengiran Hj Alauddin bin Pengiran Paduka Tuan Pengiran Hj Abu Bakar, Grand Chamberlain, announced that Her Royal Highness Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar binti Hakim Mazhar has safely given birth to a Princess on Monday, 19th Muharram, 1429 corresponding to January 28, 2008 at 4.24pm.
The birth of the Princess was marked by 21-cannon salute fired at the vicinity of the Istana Nurul Iman. -- Courtesy of Borneo Bulletin

New Bundle Of Joy For Royal Family

Bandar Seri Begawan- There has been a new bundle of joy for the royal family yesterday.

According to a press release from the Office of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Penggawa Laila Bentara Istiadat Diraja Dalam Istana Pengiran Haji Alauddin Pengiran Paduka Tuan Pengiran Haji Abu Bakar, the Grand Chamberlain has duly announced that "By the consent of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, it is hereby announced that Her Royal Highness Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar binti Hakim Mazhar has given birth to a princess."

The princess was born at 4.21pm yesterday. The auspicious birth was marked with a 21-gun salute fired from the compound of Nurul Iman Palace.

The princess is the second child for His Majesty and HRH Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar. Their eldest, HRH Prince 'Abdul Wakeel, was born on June 1, 2006.

Courtesy of Brunei Times

Congratulation to The Royal Family!!! Hope we can see the litle princess soon..

Congratulations for the birth of the princess!!! Congratulations to all the Royal Family... Wish them all the best!!!

Bandar Seri Begawan- There has been a new bundle of joy for the royal family yesterday.

According to a press release from the Office of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Penggawa Laila Bentara Istiadat Diraja Dalam Istana Pengiran Haji Alauddin Pengiran Paduka Tuan Pengiran Haji Abu Bakar, the Grand Chamberlain has duly announced that "By the consent of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, it is hereby announced that Her Royal Highness Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar binti Hakim Mazhar has given birth to a princess."

The princess was born at 4.21pm yesterday. The auspicious birth was marked with a 21-gun salute fired from the compound of Nurul Iman Palace.

The princess is the second child for His Majesty and HRH Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar. Their eldest, HRH Prince 'Abdul Wakeel, was born on June 1, 2006.

Courtesy of Brunei Times

So she was born January 28??

according to netty royalty page, the princess of brunei was born JAnuary 28

And her name is Ameerah.
Full name and title: Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah binti Kebawah Duli Yang Maha Mulia Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah

Source: Royalsportal BAG 2008

Congratulation!! Little Princess Ameerah is really cute !

wonderful news, another little princess!
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Ameerah mean 'princess' in arabic?
In any case its a beautiful name.
The last public photos of Azrinaz on Infofoto are from January 14, two weeks before the birth.

wonderful news, another little princess!
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Ameerah mean 'princess' in arabic?
In any case its a beautiful name.
The last public photos of Azrinaz on Infofoto are from January 14, two weeks before the birth.

According to, among others, baby-names.adoption and babyfit.sparkpeople, you are correct.

Ameerah
Ameerah meaning: Princess.
Ameerah origin: Arabic
Ameerah gender: Female

Ame meaning and origin
Ameerah - Meaning, Origin of the Name Ameerah - Baby Name Meanings
Meaning of the Baby Name Ameerah - similar names Amira, Almira, Allihmyir, Almaia, Alimaia, Almaye

Last edited:
great news! i don't think i even knew azrinaz was pregnant!
my best congratulations. i love the baby's name.

Princess gets her first haircut
http://i26.tinypic.com/2mnovpj.jpg

Royal ritual: Her Majesty Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha (R) performs the ‘‘memotong rambut’’ or hair cutting ceremony of HRH Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah binti His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, during the ‘Doa Selamat serta Kesyukuran Istiadat Bersiram’ on Monday, while Her Royal Highness Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar looks on while carrying the baby. Picture: Courtesy of the Office of His Majesty, Istana Nurul Iman

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess gets her first haircut
http://i26.tinypic.com/2mnovpj.jpg

Royal ritual: Her Majesty Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha (R) performs the ‘‘memotong rambut’’ or hair cutting ceremony of HRH Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah binti His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, during the ‘Doa Selamat serta Kesyukuran Istiadat Bersiram’ on Monday, while Her Royal Highness Pengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar looks on while carrying the baby. Picture: Courtesy of the Office of His Majesty, Istana Nurul Iman

Thanks for the picture, orkit. Glad to see Her Majesty and other members of the royal family (I can see Sarah and Rashidah on the pic) attend this event. It seems that they're close enough with Azrinas and her baby:wub:. What a wonderful relationship among the members of Brunei Royal Family. Wish them all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom