Baby for Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah: Prince Abdul Muntaqim 17 March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

City
Perth
Country
Australia
Congratulations to HRH Pg Anak Sarah, the wife of Brunei's Crown Prince, for the birth of a Prince, today, 17th March 2007, 15:50 +8GMT

Marquis said:
Congratulations to HRH Pg Anak Sarah, the wife of Brunei's Crown Prince, for the birth of a Prince, today, 17th March 2007, 15:50 +8GMT

Is it confirmed?

Congratulations to the Crown Prince and Princess Sarah, for the birth of a new (future crown) prince...!
Can't wait to see his official pic. Am sure he will be a gorgeous boy hehe!

If it's true than... all the best whishes to the happy parents and to their families:flowers:

Last edited:
Congratulations to the young couple. Queen Saleha and the Sultan must be especially proud. Im looking forward to the pictures of the new baby and Princess Sarah.

ooooooo....i really cant wait to see pictures of the future crown prince. hmmmm...what are they going to name their baby i wonder? hahaha.
:]

Congratulations to the couple. I don't come often to this board, but I really like the presence of princess Sarah in the Brunei's Royal family:flowers:

Congratulation to the new parents! :) cant wait to see tha official pix of the baby prince!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW PARENTS...Sarah is so very young mom.!!

Now that little Simeon Munoz and the new little Brunei prince have arrived, maybe this means that this next batch of royal babies will be boys? Most of the new arrivals from last year and this year were baby girls, so I'm glad we're finally getting a couple boys to even things out. Since we already know Felipe & Letizia are expecting a girl, I wonder if this means we'll see new little princes in Denmark and Holland?

congratulations to the couple:flowers: it's great news.
there is no pics for the baby yet?!

Taniah kepada Duli Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Pengiran Muda Mahkota Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah dan Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah.

May allah fill your lives with joy, happiness and love on your new arrival. I am so happy to hear that now my country, Brunei Darussalam will have another blessful future sultan.

It seems that alot of people in here is quite interested in the looks of the little prince. For goodness sake, guys! Give the newly parents room to breathe. They just had a baby and I believe the pictures of the new prince will be release in due course.

I bet he is the most beautiful baby... with parents like Prince Billah and Princess Sarah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I'm happy the Prince and the Princess could have a baby. Children are this world hope...and of course, they are the Monarchy's hope, too. ;)

Vanesa.

Congratulations to Crown Prince Billah, Sarah, all the royal family, and people of brunei. Can't wait to see the baby and parents picture.
Pardon me but who is Simeon Munoz (on post 22)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom