The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Brunei

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Aristocracy

A very cute baby indeed.

Old 03-22-2007, 02:02 AM
Aristocracy

The baby is so cute!

Old 03-22-2007, 05:48 AM

He is the most adorable baby. Straight away it is seen that he takes after his mummy's face and complextion (No offence, Crown Prince...). Hey, but with parents like Crown Prince and Princess Sarah, he is bound to be a good looking baby anyway!!! Once again congratulations on your new arrival.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:56 PM

omg, he is so cute!!!he's fair like P. sarah. he's going to be a handsome prince one day.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:12 AM
Courtier

Congratulations to the new mother and father
Old 03-23-2007, 03:55 AM
Commoner

To the CP and Wife I want to say congratulation and "Semoga Allah menjadikan Dia orang yang Soleh berbakti untuk Agama, Orang Tua dan Negara, Amien.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
He is cute! What a face. Pardon my ignorance/lack of knowledge in this area, but is he wearing gloves? Is there a significant reason for it?

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 03-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

This baby is beatiful! Well..I must said that almost -if not all -all the Royal babies who were born the last years, are wonderful little cutie pies!

Vanesa.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
He is cute! What a face. Pardon my ignorance/lack of knowledge in this area, but is he wearing gloves? Is there a significant reason for it?
the mittens are to keep him from scratching his self.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
If a baby has long nails and if it's too early to start trimming them, parents will often put mittens on them so they don't scratch up their face. My cousin had to do this with her baby as he had a tendancy to scratch a lot.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:25 PM
Commoner

cute cute cute eh....!

cute cute cute eh...the baby boy is so cute just like his mom....
Old 03-23-2007, 11:25 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Thanks seto & laduchesse. Can you tell I don't have kids!
Love his cute face. I love babies.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 03-24-2007, 01:00 AM
Aristocracy

He's soooo cute. I think he looks like his mum. He will be a good looking prince.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Gentry

he's such a cutie!! he definetly takes after his mom.. most boys do take after moms anyway!! he's adorable!
Old 03-26-2007, 03:37 AM

What a darling! What an adorable cutie! Congrats to CP & Pengiran Isteri Sarah! All The Best & Alhamdullilah.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Commoner

Congratulation to HRH crown prince al muhtadee billah and princess sarah of brunei. Selamat untuk YANG TERAMAT MULIA PUTRA MAHKOTA AL MUHTADEE BILLAH DAN YANG TERAMAT MULIA PUTRI SARAH DARI BRUNEI.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Aristocracy

Here is some picture of the Praying Ceremony, to celebrates the birth of the young prince,

AMPUAN_01

AMPUAN_03

AMPUAN_06

AMPUAN_14

AMPUAN_17
Old 04-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I would like to know more about Ampuan. May you explain to us in what consist this ceremony?

Vanesa.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa
I would like to know more about Ampuan. May you explain to us in what consist this ceremony?

Vanesa.

Ampuan is not the name of the cermony. It is the name of the person who took the picture.

The name of the ceremony is Majelis Doa Kesyukuran Seumpana Meluaran YTM Pengiran Muda Abdul Muntaqim.

It's like a thanks giving ceremony in Britain. Held in the Hassanal Bolkiah Mosque, attended by Brunei People and Muslim foreign ambassador to the kingdom. The ceremony is held by the kingdom to thank God for the save birth of the young prince.

Usually, in Muslim tradition, 40 days after baby birth, they will held The Aqiqah Ceremony, like baptism in christian, by cutting the baby's hair, and secreficing 2 lamb for a baby boy, and one if the baby is a girl. So hopefully, we'll see it soon.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:22 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the photo, he's a sweetie Ma Sha' Allah. Mabrook and Salaam to CPB and CPS upon their newest addition to their family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morhange
The son of the Crown Prince of Brunei Darussalam and his wife Sarah Salleh has received the name and titles Yang Teramat Mulia Pengiran Muda'Abdul Muntaqim Ibni Duli Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Pengiran Muda Mahkota Pengiran Muda Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah.

There's also a picture: 210307 YTMPM ABDUL MUNTAQIM

What a beautiful little boy I don't know about Brunei's titles, so I can't exactly tell what the little prince's name is. What, from among those, is his actual name?