Baby for Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah: Prince Abdul Muntaqim 17 March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im wonder, how is the condition of PSPAIPA Sarah right now...? Is she okey? What does she do? can somebody share something with me?

I think that Brunei's Royal Family is very discrete. They never let a great deal of info about them to be known. That's sad, for of course, we wants to know :rolleyes: ...But things are just this way.

Thinks that all people here was discussing if Paipa Sarah was waiting a baby or not, if the news of her being a future mother was a single rumor or the whole truth...and only some days after the discussion, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy! We may only wonder how Paipa Sarah is doing, but I suppose she must be well.

Vanesa.

i think it is not "bling" per se but its like a religious practice? a pendant with Quranic verses to protect the baby from evil spirits or of the like. not too sure if my info is 100% correct but yea.

purple_princess said:
i think it is not "bling" per se but its like a religious practice? a pendant with Quranic verses to protect the baby from evil spirits or of the like. not too sure if my info is 100% correct but yea.

You're right. Azrinas' baby son also used to wear it.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Thanksgiving ceremony for new prince [/FONT]

His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah yesterday afternoon consented to hold the "Majlis Doa Selamat serta Kesyukuran Istiadat Bersiram" on the occasion of the birth of Their Highnesses first child, His Royal Highness Pengiran Muda Abdul Muntaqim.
. . .
The Istiadat Bersiram is a ceremony that is held on special occasions such as weddings and coronation. It is also held to mark the end of confinement for a lady member of the aristocrats. In the ceremony, the lady member of the aristocrat is showered with a variety of fragrant water with several royal regalias and Pahawai (royal attendance) in tow.
. . .
The ceremony is also a way to honour, announce and welcome the baby who is the newest member of the royal family. Borneo Bulletin

Picture Gallery of the ceremony

Humera said:
Thanksgiving ceremony for new prince
Was Princess Sarah present?? I didn't see her on the pictures. And the Crown Prince & the little Prince, where they present?

Last edited by a moderator:
No none of them were present at the ceremony as far as I know.

Last edited:
WOW:wub: what a cute smile and eyes, I think he's a mix of his parents!!

He is such a adorable baby and very attrative from his face. Look at the T-shirt he wear so classic and showing that he is a prince. I am sure the Queen saleha love him so so much. A wonderful gift from Alah. He will bring alots of happiness and joyful to the istana and everyone in the Royal family. When he smile everyone smile.

wow, he's grown really fast! where did you get that photo from? looks like some magazine...

wow, he's grown really fast! where did you get that photo from? looks like some magazine...

I think it is from commemorative book released due to Princess Majeedah's wedding. The book is given as a souvenir to the guests attended the royal wedding.

It is called Wafaq. It has been worn by the royal family or noble only.... during their birth....;)

I think it is from commemorative book released due to Princess Majeedah's wedding. The book is given as a souvenir to the guests attended the royal wedding.

Yes you are right el-Khanz... the pic was from the comm book...:flowers:

What an intelligent little face! He is a wonderful baby...Just look at those eyes expression! And what a smile! :flowers:

Vanesa.

Does anyone has the latest pix of Prince Mutaqim Billah? Does his parents bring him out for Iftar in Ramadhan?

:ermm: I've been looking at t he recent royal pictures in this thread and many of them fail to show when uploading. Can anyone shed any light upon this problem? Thanks :flowers:

:ermm: I've been looking at t he recent royal pictures in this thread and many of them fail to show when uploading. Can anyone shed any light upon this problem? Thanks :flowers:
There are two common reasons for pictures failing to display:

• The news sites or photo agencies have moved or removed the images so that the original url links no longer work;
• the poster has removed the images from their photo-hosting site.

If a link brings up the "page cannot be displayed" or similar error message, it's worthwhile clicking on the refresh button as this may generate the picture.

Thanks Warren. I tried that but to no avail. No message appears it just doesn't load.Ah well. thanks you all the same. :flowers:

There are two common reasons for pictures failing to display:

• The news sites or photo agencies have moved or removed the images so that the original url links no longer work;
• the poster has removed the images from their photo-hosting site.

If a link brings up the "page cannot be displayed" or similar error message, it's worthwhile clicking on the refresh button as this may generate the picture.

I find Sarah a lovely, beautiful young lady. Probably I missed it but did she have a second baby?

No, you haven't missed anything. Just the one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom