Baby for Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah: Prince Abdul Muntaqim 17 March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
el-khanz said:
Pardon me but who is Simeon Munoz (on post 22)?
Simeon Munoz is the new-born son of HRH Princess Kalina of Bulgaria (daughter of King Simeon). See here, page 10.

Wow I'm a couple of days late. Congratulations to the couple!! This what happens when you go away for 10 days to Jamaica for spring break.

The son of the Crown Prince of Brunei Darussalam and his wife Sarah Salleh has received the name and titles Yang Teramat Mulia Pengiran Muda'Abdul Muntaqim Ibni Duli Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Pengiran Muda Mahkota Pengiran Muda Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah.

There's also a picture: 210307 YTMPM ABDUL MUNTAQIM

What a beautiful little boy :wub: I don't know about Brunei's titles, so I can't exactly tell what the little prince's name is. What, from among those, is his actual name?

morhange said:
The son of the Crown Prince of Brunei Darussalam and his wife Sarah Salleh has received the name and titles Yang Teramat Mulia Pengiran Muda'Abdul Muntaqim Ibni Duli Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Pengiran Muda Mahkota Pengiran Muda Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah.

Well, I've just read an article about Brunie's name.

"Ibni" is "son of ___"
"Pengiran" is Brunie's royal name
"Haji" is the man who are been to Mecca to pilgrimage.

So, I guess the little prince's name is Abdul Muntaqim.:rolleyes:
If I'm not right, please correct me.

You're right about the name lotus.
He's a very cute little boy, I think he takes after his mom.
For those of you who are familiar with Brunei customs, can we expect an elaborate naming ceremony? especially since this is the crown prince's first child. Will the prince have an "aqeeqah" as is customary in other Islamic countries?

A more permanent picture link:
Prince Abdul Muntaqim

Hshz

:wub: :wub: :flowers: :) Congratulations:) :flowers: :wub: :wub:

TO Prince Billah and Princess Sarah, May allah fill your lives with joy, happiness and love on your new arrivaL.

oo, so cute! he looks very eurasian..fair baby! and yea, he takes after his mum. the palace must be bustling with baby business :)

Congrats to both the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess on the birth of their prince! The baby's pic is out.. on infofoto.org.bn.. HE is soooo cute! Is fair like his mum.. Oh ya.. and his name is YTMPM Abdul Muntaqim..

He is the most adorable baby. Straight away it is seen that he takes after his mummy's face and complextion (No offence, Crown Prince...). Hey, but with parents like Crown Prince and Princess Sarah, he is bound to be a good looking baby anyway!!! Once again congratulations on your new arrival.

omg, he is so cute!!!he's fair like P. sarah. he's going to be a handsome prince one day.

To the CP and Wife I want to say congratulation and "Semoga Allah menjadikan Dia orang yang Soleh berbakti untuk Agama, Orang Tua dan Negara, Amien.

He is cute! What a face. Pardon my ignorance/lack of knowledge in this area, but is he wearing gloves? Is there a significant reason for it?

This baby is beatiful! Well..I must said that almost -if not all -all the Royal babies who were born the last years, are wonderful little cutie pies! :wub: :wub:

Vanesa.

Lady Jennifer said:
He is cute! What a face. Pardon my ignorance/lack of knowledge in this area, but is he wearing gloves? Is there a significant reason for it?

the mittens are to keep him from scratching his self.

Lady Jennifer said:

If a baby has long nails and if it's too early to start trimming them, parents will often put mittens on them so they don't scratch up their face. My cousin had to do this with her baby as he had a tendancy to scratch a lot.

cute cute cute eh....!

cute cute cute eh...the baby boy is so cute just like his mom.... :flowers:

Thanks seto & laduchesse. Can you tell I don't have kids! :lol:
Love his cute face. I love babies. :)

He's soooo cute. I think he looks like his mum. He will be a good looking prince.

he's such a cutie!! he definetly takes after his mom.. most boys do take after moms anyway!! he's adorable!

What a darling! What an adorable cutie! Congrats to CP & Pengiran Isteri Sarah! All The Best & Alhamdullilah.

Congratulation to HRH crown prince al muhtadee billah and princess sarah of brunei. Selamat untuk YANG TERAMAT MULIA PUTRA MAHKOTA AL MUHTADEE BILLAH DAN YANG TERAMAT MULIA PUTRI SARAH DARI BRUNEI.

I would like to know more about Ampuan. May you explain to us in what consist this ceremony?

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
I would like to know more about Ampuan. May you explain to us in what consist this ceremony?

Vanesa.

Ampuan is not the name of the cermony. It is the name of the person who took the picture.

The name of the ceremony is Majelis Doa Kesyukuran Seumpana Meluaran YTM Pengiran Muda Abdul Muntaqim.

It's like a thanks giving ceremony in Britain. Held in the Hassanal Bolkiah Mosque, attended by Brunei People and Muslim foreign ambassador to the kingdom. The ceremony is held by the kingdom to thank God for the save birth of the young prince.

Usually, in Muslim tradition, 40 days after baby birth, they will held The Aqiqah Ceremony, like baptism in christian, by cutting the baby's hair, and secreficing 2 lamb for a baby boy, and one if the baby is a girl. So hopefully, we'll see it soon.

Thanks for the photo, he's a sweetie Ma Sha' Allah. Mabrook and Salaam to CPB and CPS upon their newest addition to their family. :flowers: :wub:

morhange said:

There's also a picture: 210307 YTMPM ABDUL MUNTAQIM

What a beautiful little boy :wub: I don't know about Brunei's titles, so I can't exactly tell what the little prince's name is. What, from among those, is his actual name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom