A girl for Princess Majeedah: Princess Raihaanah Hanaa-ul Bolqiah - January 6, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kasumi

Heir Presumptive
City
Country
Taiwan
One more princess born

Pss Majeeda of Brunei has given birth to a princess January 7th at 5.30pm, according to a press release from His Majesty's Office.
This is her second child. The first child, Prince Abdul Hafeez, was born on March 18, 2008.
An article - BruDirect.com

Princess Majeedah's daughter

One more princess born

Pss Majeeda of Brunei has given birth to a princess January 7th at 5.30pm, according to a press release from His Majesty's Office.
This is her second child. The first child, Prince Abdul Hafeez, was born on March 18, 2008.
An article - BruDirect.com

Gaze upon the new princess

. . . the monarch's newborn granddaughter has been named Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Anak Raihaanah Hanaa-ul Bolqiah Pengiran Anak Khairul Khalil. His Majesty's granddaughter was born at 5.30pm on January 6, 2010. Gaze upon the new princess | The Brunei Times

It´s a girl for Princess Majeedah: YAM Pengiran Anak Raihaanah, January 6, 2010

It´s a girl for HRH Princess Majeedah and YAM Pengiran Anak Khairul Khalil. YAM Pengiran Anak Raihaanah was born on January 6, 2010.

The announcement of the birth:

With the consent of His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, Grand Chamberlain Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Penggawa Lana Bentara Istiadat Diraja Dalam Istana Pg Hj Alauddin Pg Paduka Tuan Pg Hj Abu Bakar announced that Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Majeedah Nuurul Bolkiah has given birth to a princess at 5.30pm, according to a press release from His Majesty's Office.

HRH Princess Majeedah Blessed With A Daughter | Local News

The name of the newborn is:
Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Anak Raihaanah Hanaa-ul Bolqiah Pengiran Anak Khairul Khalil

Gaze upon the new princess | The Brunei Times

The first picture:
INFOFOTO PAP_0708
http://www.bt.com.bn/en/files/images/front/1201fp_.jpg

Topic at Nobiliana:
YAM Pengiran Anak Raihaanah Hanaa-ul Bolqiah Pengiran Anak Khairul Khalil (Desc. Brunei) * 6 January 2010

Josette :flowers:

Last edited:
What a name,
Congratulations to the couple. :flowers:

Raihaanah with the style and title YAM Pengiran Anak. Please correct me if I'm wrong about the style and title part.

Josette

Last edited:
You're absolutely correct Princess Robijn.
Brunei royal titles are long, but from the articles I understand that the baby will be known as a princess, her full name is Raihaanah Hanaa-ul Bolqiah.
Children of the daughters of the Sultan not only get royal titles but also their grandfather's name (Bolqiah).

Last edited:
Do all of the grandchildren of the Sultan have the title of Prince(ss) with a style (What is the style?) or just the ones that have that mentioned separately in the announcement of the birth?

Thanks,
Josette

Thanks Humera.

Does that mean the husbands of the Princesses have also been elevated to Prince?

Josette

The baby had a nice name until i wrongly read it as Rihanna hanna-ul bolqiah. :p
pardon me, eyesight problem!

I love her smile ...princess majeedah.....she looks absolutely real royallty. Congratulations for her.

Congratulations to the princess ... i loved the name !!!!

Back
Top Bottom