Vatican City State: Pope Francis accession/Inauguration & Current Events:March 2013-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosch´s ´Seven Capital Sins´ showcased in Rome for the first time

Thank you for sharing this video, it so eloquently shows the "real value" of religious art, and the role it plays in the spiritual journey as instruments in the church to teach and to inspire. (not for sale please) :flowers:

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this video, it so eloquently shows the "real value" of religious art, and the role it plays in the spiritual journey as instruments in the church to teach and to inspire. (not for sale please) :flowers:

You're very welcome,I found it very interesting to watch also.

Easter Vigil,St.Peter Basilica saturday evening:

PPE Agency

Easter Sunday Mass at St.Peter Square with 250.000 in attendance:

PPE Agency

Courtesy Donatella Giagnori

Pope Francis held prayers at the tombs of three of his predecessors last night:pius X,John XXIII and John Paul II.

The day before he visited the Vatican Necropolis undernath the St.Peter Basilica and prayed at the site of the tomb of St.Peter.

Please note that Off Topic Posts/Religious debates ect will be deleted

This mornings weekly wednesday General Audience at St.Peter Square :

NEWS.VA

Pope Francis celebrated his Inauguration Mass as Bishop of Rome at the Basilica of St.John Lateran,the Seat of the Bishop of Rome and one of the Papal Basilica's.

PPE Agency

courtesy PPE

:previous: "If I would have known you would bring this, I would have give you the one fron San Lorenzo...":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He´s kind of funny, the Pope :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom