Vatican City State: Pope Francis accession/Inauguration & Current Events:March 2013-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pope Francis visited the Redipuglia monument, the resting place of 100,000 Italian soldiers killed during the war
Pope Francis calls for peace on earth after visiting Italy's Redipuglia monument | Mail Online

Lovely photos. He has my vote for most authentic Pope of the century.

Looking at those photos, his cassock is cotton/linen (?) rather than the wool we are used to. You can see through it. I've known a lot of priests in my life and this is the first time I've seen a cassock on a ranking member of the Catholic clergy like that. It may be because I am from the N hemisphere, but it is another huge break with tradition for a Pope.

I saw part of the mass this morning on tv... Very lovely!

Will The Pope meet with The Prince of the Albanians? His Royal Highness posted a picture of His Holiness arriving at a church on his Instagram page.

His Holiness The Pope leaves a morning session of the synod on the family at the Vatican.

PPE

PPE Agency

His Holiness The Pope meets with the Association of Italian Catholic Doctors at Paul VI Hall on November 15, 2014 .

PPE

PPE Agency

His Holiness The Pope meets with Health Care Workers at the Paul VI hall in the Vatican.

PPE

PPE Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom