Sherifian Royal Families.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monalisa

Courtier
City
Namur
Country
Belgium
The moroccan "Alaouite" and jordanian "Hashemite" actual royal families say to be descendent from the prophet Mohamed.

Which other royal families are descendent from the prophet Mohamed?
Do you think that being a "Sherifian", is something which allow to rule or to take power.

Are muslims going through a separation between people and royals,and are they creating such as a "Nobility",there's nobel people who are "sherifian",and not nobel who are not "Sherifian"?,while Islam in his basis rules,says that there's no difference between people,from their descendence,their origins,or their colors!

How can one familly to pretend being sherifian?is that a political "truc" to manage people?

Last edited:
I think that Karim Agha Khan,the actual prince of the ismaelite clan, pretends being a descendent of prophet Mohammed.

Monalisa said:
The moroccan "Alaouite" and jordanian "Hashemite" actual royal families say to be descendent from the prophet Mohamed.

Do you think that being a "Sherifian", is something which allow to rule or to take power.

Are muslims going through a separation between people and royals,and are they creating such as a "Nobility",there's nobel people who are "sherifian",and not nobel who are not "Sherifian"?,while Islam in his basis rules,says that there's no difference between people,from their descendence,their origins,or their colors!

How can one familly to pretend being sherifian?is that a political "truc" to
manage people?
I am a descendent of prophet and this is the first time I'm hearing of sherifian.in our country descendents of prophet have a title,but its not kinda nobel titile,men related to prophet are called sayed(lord) and women are called Sayeda(lady),an along the country rules theres no diff between sayeds and non sayeds

cute_girl said:
I am a descendent of prophet and this is the first time I'm hearing of sherifian.in our country descendents of prophet have a title,but its not kinda nobel titile,men related to prophet are called sayed(lord) and women are called Sayeda(lady),an along the country rules theres no diff between sayeds and non sayeds

Thanks cute-girl for posting, but i have some points to make more clear.

1st- you said in a previous post that you wern't arab but you were a descendent from prophet,so if you are descent from prophet,so you are by one of his four daughters, the prophet Mohamed haven't sons,and that's meaning you have arab blood even maybe if you are living in a country which is not supposed to be considered arab country!

2nd-I didn't say that in morocco or jordan they gave a title of nobility, but the distinction made between descendents from the prophet and not, seems to creat clans.

3d-As for the title that you have,sayeda or what ever ,it's realted to imphase this distinction of descendence, so why? and are we in need to know who are people realated to prophet Mohamed and people who not,while Islam deosn't care about the origins!

4d-"Sayeda" or "Sayed", title used in your country is related to "Asyad",the opposit of "Abid" which means servants or slaves,and this encrease the question of that separation made between people about their origin, aand the issue of racism, and for me all that is not related to isalm,one's descendence whatever is from, should not be used to rule or to take power or for anything other!

Monalisa.

Monalisa said:

How can one familly to pretend being sherifian?is that a political "truc" to manage people?
Hello everyone!!

The following are some ruling families descended from Ali ibn Taalib (the son-in law of the Prophet Muhammad )and his 2 sons Hassan & Hussain:

The descendents of Hassan are referred to as "Shareefs" while the descendents of Hussain are called "Sayyids".

1. Idrisids of Morroco
2. Amirs of Aseer (SW Arabia)
3. Sanussi Kings of Libya
4. Alawis of Morocco
5. Hammudids Amirs of Southern Spain
6. Qasimi Kings of Yemen
7. Hashimites of Jordan
8. Hashimites of Iraq
9. Zaydis of Tabaristan (NW Persia)
10. Kamadia Principality of India (I hope spelt correctly!!)
11. Sultans of Brunei
12. most of the malaysian royals have ancestors from s. Yemen and are Sayyids
13. It is claimed that most European royalty also has Hashimite blood as they are descended from an ancient Spanish muslim (Spain was ruled by Muslims for 700 years so that might explain something!)

Generally speaking this is a list mere rulers...they dont command as much respect as the "Sufis" or Islamic saints who travelled vast distances (and were mostly Sayyids/Shareefs) to spread the message of Love of God....u can see their tombs all over the Islamic world..especially in Morocco, Yemen, Pakistan , India, Bangladesh and Malaysia.
Originally, Sufi saints were simple people...who stayed away from politics.....it was usually their descendents who acquired political control and became kings etc....

In Islam it is said that that the person with the best character has the best genealogy......however, Shareefs are treated with respect because of their ancestor.

Falcon said:
Hello everyone!!

The following are some ruling families descended from Ali ibn Taalib (the son-in law of the Prophet Muhammad )and his 2 sons Hassan & Hussain:

The descendents of Hassan are referred to as "Shareefs" while the descendents of Hussain are called "Sayyids".

1. Idrisids of Morroco
2. Amirs of Aseer (SW Arabia)
3. Sanussi Kings of Libya
4. Alawis of Morocco
5. Hammudids Amirs of Southern Spain
6. Qasimi Kings of Yemen
7. Hashimites of Jordan
8. Hashimites of Iraq
9. Zaydis of Tabaristan (NW Persia)
10. Kamadia Principality of India (I hope spelt correctly!!)
11. Sultans of Brunei
12. most of the malaysian royals have ancestors from s. Yemen and are Sayyids
13. It is claimed that most European royalty also has Hashimite blood as they are descended from an ancient Spanish muslim (Spain was ruled by Muslims for 700 years so that might explain something!)

In Islam it is said that that the person with the best character has the best genealogy......however, Shareefs are treated with respect because of their ancestor.

Thanks for all that informations, i didn't know that all that royal families claim being descendent from prophet Mohammed.

As for the genealogy thing, i can't agree, because you know that prophet mohammed was the best faithful and nobel person in all the sense of word, and his uncle "abulahab" was the worst one, and they have the same genealogy.

So,one's could claims being descendent of prophet Mohammed even if he's descendent from "Abulahab"!:confused:

Falcon said:

Very sceptic about that!The two muslim dynasties who ruled spain were from morocco "Almowahhidin":almohades,and "Almorabetin":almoravides, and both them were berber and not arabs,but i don't exclue that they were married to arab descendent from prophet.

As for being for something to do with the european royals,i don't think, because royalty in Europe was transmeted by only sons "males",and a male non muslim(christian) could not marry with a muslim woman, the same in the previous centuries, european royals didn't accept to marry a muslim person woman or man:) !

Maybe i'm wrong, but if you have some proof about that, you are welcome,but the logic let me staying sceptic!

Monalisa:) .

it's true i've arab blood but i think it's been diminished after 1400,having none arab ancestors!lol

and dear i couldnt understand what you mean,theres no diff in islam between people,i mean origins are not important.

Monalisa said:
4d-"Sayeda" or "Sayed", title used in your country is related to "Asyad",the opposit of "Abid" which means servants or slaves,and this encrease the question of that separation made between people about their origin, aand the issue of racism, and for me all that is not related to isalm,one's descendence whatever is from, should not be used to rule or to take power or for anything other!

Monalisa.
I couldnt find word asyd opposing abid,god knows my arabis is not good,but i think abid means whorshipper and the word you mean,slave is abd in arabic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom