Pope Francis Current Events Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really like this wonderful man. Many have been the Holy Father and have been loved and admired by their wisdom, their deep faith and their intellectual interpretations on issues involving the Church. Pope Francis, to me, naturally seems more like a "Papa" to me. He teaches by setting an example and is concerned for all of people and does what is necessary when he sees it and never forgets how important joy is in life.

What a wonderful and fitting tribute on the 19th anniversary of her passing, that a woman who dedicated her life to God and protecting god's children, is granted sainthood. :flowers:

There is one thing that really stands out for me with Pope Francis. One would think that, no matter who you are, meeting His Holiness would inspire one to be on their best behavior and nervous and conscious of protocol and doing just right in being presented to this awesome person that represents all that is the Catholic faith. What happens when it actually comes down to the meeting is that Francis' demeanor and aura of love makes one just want to hug the guy to death.

I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom