The Grand Ducal Family's Travels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bad_barbarella

Courtier
City
Country
Canada
It would be great to find out what royal functions over the world this grand-ducal family attend

What other Royal families are the Lux Royals close with? they seem to know the Norwegian family well ^__^

belgium, the netherlands and luxembourg seem to be all very close. beatrix of the netherlands and albert and paola of belgium were there the day henri became grand duke (the abdication day).

didnt crown princess mary go to a state dinner with the lux royals on her first offical royal event

yes, she did. it was the event she went with the green dress..

i think its so cute that they have a small country its all so adorable... and like they are so normal but at the same time can be so regal, more so than some other monachies, and they are close to the pope i think

i think luxembourg seems to be a little but lovely country. here we are not very used to that kind of construction, and for us all those houses with that kind of 'snow-proof' ceilings seem adorable and elegant at the same time. it also is a rich country, both economically and culturally.
they are close to the pope, but just as other monarchies of catholic countries.

ohh... rome... what a lovely place! italy is just wonderful...

i thought they were in rome in official visit only once...

do they visit cuba much caz i know there mum was born there.. omg how cool would it be if the boys did that sexy spainish dancing like in the move 'dirty dancing 2' :) haha

maria teresa once said that she taught her children to dance salsa, and that they loved it.

Felix and Louis went with her a few years ago. Oh, and Bad Barbarella, I would just like to thank you for giving me a sexy dancing Guillaume fantasy.

hehe how cool :) hehe we have just discovered the boys have a sexy side i want pics haha

Well, your not getting any from me (he he.) But I doubt that there would be any pics of them dancing 'cause they are guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom