The Grand Ducal Family, In and Around the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert_19

City
Luxembourg
Country
Luxembourg
Well, here's the newest gossip about the family. It's only rumours going around here in Luxembourg and in my opinion most of them are ridiculous...but funny!!!

-MT lives in Paris (not the newest rumour though...):ermm:
-Prince Felix has a gf: Monica Semedo (22yo I think, black, attractive, works for Lux-TV-channel RTL) :)
http://www.presse.rtl.lu/planet/Semedo%20Monica.jpg
-Monica is pregnant :lol:
-Princess Alexandra (15) is also pregnant :ohmy: father of the child: Aditya Mittal, 32yo son of Lakshmi Mittal (owner of Mittal Steel which merged with Luxembourg's Arcelor this year) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aditya_Mittal
:ROFLMAO:

It's so ridiculous!

Robert_19 said:
Well, here's the newest gossip about the family. It's only rumours going around here in Luxembourg and in my opinion most of them are ridiculous...but funny!!!

-Prince Felix has a gf: Monica Semedo (22yo I think, black, attractive, works for Lux-TV-channel RTL) :)
-Princess Alexandra (15) is also pregnant :ohmy: father of the child: Aditya Mittal, 32yo son of Lakshmi Mittal (owner of Mittal Steel which merged with Luxembourg's Arcelor this year) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aditya_Mittal

It's so ridiculous!

Well, Felix could be dating someone - and probably is, if not seriously. I don't see what is ridiculous about that. Another rumour is that Jean-Jacques Kasel, the court marshal to the GD is resigning (=got sacked), because he leaked the story about MT living in Paris. There is probably truth somewhere, we are just unlikely to ever find it :lol:

Thanks for posting! Some interesting rumours that's for sure. Do you have any of HGD Guillaume?

well, the easiest way is perhaps to google monica
and the rumour about kasel is true I think

c'mon you must admit that at least this mittal alexandra thing is ridiculous...

Yes, the Mittel-Alexandra thing is quite rediculous. Where do they come up with some of this stuff? :rolleyes:

Hey everyone!

Given the subject nature of this thread I'm closing it temporarily to assess whether or not this is appropriate, or whether the thread should be merged, deleted, whatever. Hang tight for me, okay? :flowers:

ETA:
This thread should be okay as long as we keep the chat light-hearted, and remember that these are rumors, not facts. Thanks guys.

The Princess Alexandra bit sounds false to me, especially because the father is supposed to be 32. In my opinion a girl with four brothers, especially when three of them are older, is unlikey to mess around with a man that old because her older brothers would have surely put a stop to that :rolleyes:.

The first two seem like they could be possible and the third...I won't touch that one.

Robert_19 said:

It's so ridiculous!

First one of GD Maria Teresa is false for sure because she is often seen accompanying GD Henri in events.

The last one about Princess Alexandra is the biggest joke I ever read.:lol:

There could be something true about the story of Prince Felix though. I've heard rumours that he would be the father of an illegitimate child and the mother would extort the Grand Ducal family with money so that this is kept secret.
The girl would have made a bet in the past that she will be member of the Grand Ducal family in the future. I've never heard the name of Monica Semedo in this context though ...

But that rumor about Felix getting a girl pregnant was before Louis revealed that he got his girlfriend pregnant so maybe the press knew that one of the brothers got their girlfriend pregnant so they said it was Felix since he's older but in reality it was Louis.

grim_lady said:
In my opinion a girl with four brothers, especially when three of them are older, is unlikey to mess around with a man that old because her older brothers would have surely put a stop to that :rolleyes:.

I think you are giving too much credit/responsibility for them :ermm: Back in the 1950s that might have been the case, but nowadays... maybe not :sad: The GD just might.

The first two seem like they could be possible and the third...

As earlier, we will probably never know. But I play the devil's advocate and say this: the rumours about serious trouble in this marriage are so old and so long-lasting, it is difficult to not think there is nothing true into them :ohmy:

lisamaria said:
As earlier, we will probably never know. But I play the devil's advocate and say this: the rumours about serious trouble in this marriage are so old and so long-lasting, it is difficult to not think there is nothing true into them :ohmy:

Maybe that's why this rumour came up. You know, there were so many rumours- and some were really stupid.
I think this isn't true. MT has a lot of officialities in Luxembourg so she could (maybe in past) stay in Paris for two weeks or so but it's little stupid when you think she really lives there. As I'm watcher of this family I know that she would never leave her chidren alone- and I think (through they had porblems) her husband too. She is good grand duchess she knows what's her duty. :neutral:
Also to princess Alexandra. I don't know if anybody here has 15 years.
I'm 15 years old. So I would like to tell you that it's almost impossible to have anything with someone who is over 17 years older than you. Just try find normal 15 years old girl which has relationship (not BABY!) with 32 years old man. :lol:
I don't know what you think of her but this rumour is maybe from someone who was really bored by normal life of grandducal family. :rolleyes:

mims111 said:
Also to princess Alexandra. I don't know if anybody here has 15 years. I'm 15 years old. So I would like to tell you that it's almost impossible to have anything with someone who is over 17 years older than you. Just try find normal 15 years old girl which has relationship (not BABY!) with 32 years old man. :lol:
I don't know what you think of her but this rumour is maybe from someone who was really bored by normal life of grandducal family. :rolleyes:

Quite right! That rumour is the most ridiculous one; a man of 32 should have his head checked if he was in any way interested in a girl of 15 - but I was a couple decades ago a girl of 15 too, and know that sometimes they do harbour some secret fancies of "mature" men :lol: But it still is just wrong.

Maybe it is my age or something but I think I don't idolise this family the way some other mambers just might do :flowers: Too much life behind me. So sad :sad:

lisamaria said:
Maybe it is my age or something but I think I don't idolise this family the way some other mambers just might do :flowers: Too much life behind me. So sad :sad:

Hehe :lol:
Lisa you are saying like granny :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: Be little optimistic ;)

The rumors about trouble in the marriage have been around for a while, so it's hard to completely dismiss any new ones that develop. MT could very well be travelling back and forth from Paris, and unless we're privy to security info, we're unlikely to ever know. Even if the marriage is in serious trouble, I don't see a divorce coming -- I just can't see Henri going down that road, and as long as things don't go the way of Charles and Diana, divorce really isn't necessary so long as they can work together when need be.

Or maybe Maria Teresa is going to Paris for the purpose of fashion. Maybe she needs new gala dresses?

I still can understand about Felix's news. but Alexandra was pregnant? greatest joke I ever heard..

rumors are rumors!!! they become truth once confirmed. but as of now, they're all rumors!!!

i must admit they're interesting though!!!

kelly9480 said:
The rumors about trouble in the marriage have been around for a while, so it's hard to completely dismiss any new ones that develop. MT could very well be travelling back and forth from Paris, and unless we're privy to security info, we're unlikely to ever know. Even if the marriage is in serious trouble, I don't see a divorce coming -- I just can't see Henri going down that road, and as long as things don't go the way of Charles and Diana, divorce really isn't necessary so long as they can work together when need be.
I don't see divorce coming either. Rainier and Grace never divorced even though Grace spent part of the year living in Paris during the 70s. Officially, the palace said it was to oversee Caroline's education.

Those stories are too hard to believe espically the one about Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg being pregnant by an 32 yr. old he must have some serious mental problems finding an interest in an 15 yr. old and she is way too young to be a mother she is practially a baby herself. Then prince Felix of Luxembourg being connect to a woman that is not real to me it has not been annouced that any of claims are true until their it is just here-say also know as gossip and rumors.

OK that is just hilarious, I have never heard of any rumors funnier then those, the one about Princess Alexandra I think is the funniest. :flowers:

Well, with the rumor of one of her brother's being a young dad came true:cool:
but I think they have overstepped thei boundries to start on Princess Alexandra but I guess we're going to be hearing all the time once she has a full time boyfriend or just seen with a boy 2x in a row or holding hands like Princess Madeline of Sweden.
Wittykitty

Quite right! That rumour is the most ridiculous one; a man of 32 should have his head checked if he was in any way interested in a girl of 15 - but I was a couple decades ago a girl of 15 too, and know that sometimes they do harbour some secret fancies of "mature" men :lol: But it still is just wrong.

I agree...I hit a point in my early 20's where I realized I put a ton more effort into idolizing certain celebrities and not as much effort was put into respecting my friends and family...

I think being a fan of someone or a group of people is a fine thing but not to the point of fanaticism- a healthy respect is good for you. Too much of any thing though and it becomes unhealthy.

The Grimaldi family did (maybe still does) own an apartment in Paris and Princess Grace spent a lot of time there with her daughters. I remember photos of Stephanie being hounded by the paparazzi after the car accident .
I wouldn't doubt that GD Henri and family have an apartment there.
When GD Josephine Charlotte was alive, weren't there rumors that Henri was
having an affair with some woman who was a Minister in the Luxembourg government?

Princess Alexandra and Aditya Mittal! right. I suppose he found the time to get her pregnant in between running for conferences around the world, working under his father(who I suspect won't be pleased if he got a fifteen year old pregnant) and also being very much married.
I really wanna kiss this person who invented these stories just for making me laugh so much today:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom