Prince Guillaume, Princess Sibilla and Family, Current Events Part 2: February 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Guillaume and Princess Sybilla spent their summer vacations in Côte d'Azur, along with their cousins, the Duke and Duchess of Bragança.

Contacto Semanario

Pics 12.1.2009

Pilot Dorine Bourneton poses with Sibilla, Princess of Luxemburg
and Guillaume, Prince of Luxemburg before being presented with
the Medaille de l'Ordre National du Merite by Minister of Transports,
Dominqiue Bussereau, at the AeroClub de France on January 12,
2009 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sybilla looks beautiful! This may sound strange, but I have always thought that Sybilla and Princess Claire of Belgium look like they could be sisters. Does anyone else see a slight resemblance between the two?

I am also of your opinion. Both Princesses have very delicate faces, a real royal charisma.

There is a big mystery and I hope someone will help me with this problem. My friend said me that this prince Guillaume died on 10 september 2000 in car accident in France. I couldn't believe because of this thread and other information on the Internet, but few days ago I found this information also...in a book... I don't know the name in English maybe MOnarchies of Modern Europe.. I was really shocked... There is a date of the accident,... It was also in some magasines before this book was published... So what do you think about it? How could this happen?

It happened on September 10th 2000; fromthe telegraph:

Crash leaves prince in coma

PRINCE Guillaume of Luxembourg, son of Grand Duke Jean, was in a coma in hospital last night after suffering head injuries in a motorway crash near Paris. Five other people, including the prince's wife, Sibilla, 32, were injured in the accident on the A10 Paris-Bordeaux road early yesterday.

He slowly rocovered and was able to spend christmas at home, in december of 2000.

It happened on September 10th 2000; fromthe telegraph:

He slowly rocovered and was able to spend christmas at home, in december of 2000.

Thank you so much, but I really don't know why in this book is written that he died...:ermm:

Princess Sybilla of Luxemburg christened a shrub rose by French grower
Pierre Orard to the name of ''Princesse Sibilla de Luxembourg'' in Baden-
Baden, Germany, 15 June 2010.

The occaision is the 58th International New Rose competition which currently
takes place in Baden-Baden. During the competition, 105 beauties from 13
countries of 36 growers compete over the prize ''Golden Rose of Baden-Baden''.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Sibilla and Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg at the Venetian Heritage
gala dinner at Italian Embassy Berlin, Germany, October 2nd, 2010.

Princess Sibilla and Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg at the Venetian Heritage
gala dinner at Italian Embassy Berlin, Germany, October 2nd, 2010.

Thank you for the pictures, iceflower :flowers:
Princess Sibilla looks fantastic!

Last edited:

Prince Guillaume and Princess Sybilla (pictured with the mayor of Baden-Baden Wolfgang Gerstner) attended the
"Golden Rose" award in Baden-Baden, Germany on June 19, 2012.

Thank you Ice Flower for these photographs. I just love this couple. Do wish we saw much more of them.

Yes, they are handsome! Love to see them. Sybilla has been beautiful from her youth and still is so.

Any festivities planned/known on occasion of Prince Guillaume´s 50th birthday? (May 1st 2013)

Prince Guillaume visits Romania today. During the visit, Prince Guillaume will plant a tree in the Memorial Tree Park at the Elisabeta Palace garden. In the evening, Their Royal Highnesses Crown Princess Margarita, Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg and Prince Nicolae will attend the dinner offered by "The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Romania" which will take place at the Athénée Palace Hilton.
At the event will take part representatives of the Romanian Government, of the diplomatic and economic life, sponsors and partners of the program in Romania.
Principele Guillaume de Luxemburg, oaspetele Familiei Regale a României Familia Regală a României Royal Family of Romania

Prince Guillaume is currently in Romania, where he visited Bucharest with Crown Princess Margareta and Prince Nicolae. He visited the Elisabetta Palace with the Romanian Royal Family, and later planted a tree in the palace gardens and attended a dinner/reception/gala with the Romanian Royals at the Elisabetta Palace:

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four

More of the article: Le prince Guillaume de Luxembourg à Bucarest

Prince Guillaume and Princess Sibilla were among the guests at a charity dinner for the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) in Monaco, yesterday, October 1.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Romanian TV-program "Ora Regelui" shows prince Guillaume at the "The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Romania", from 1.30 until 11.40. The prince is interviewed, in english.
Ora regelui

On July 27th, Prince Guillaume attended the Prix du Mérite Jeunesse ceremony in Escher where this year's award went to members of the theater company "Petit Atelier Théâtre Esch" (PATE). He is the chairman of the Luxembourg Fondation Mérite Jeunesse.

Photo: Prix Du Mérite Jeunesse – Glückwunsch | Revue

Back
Top Bottom