Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 4: October 2006 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful pictures at Berg. Stephanie looking great--pantsuit definitely becomes her rather than stiffer clothes.
Also nice to see Sebastian, whom I have not seen before. Reddish hair, only one in the family.

Last edited:
Marijke, I guess i got meetings mixed up. But one of your sets has Sebastian in it.
The dog trials were nice...I love beautiful dogs. And the two "little" boys are getting bigger! Easy to tell apart because Gabriel has dark hair and Noah is a blond. Yes, Stephanie looked great in that outfit at the dog trials. And her hair was much nicer--improved since the engagement. What a few weeks will do. Wait until October!

I think it's Gabriel,the second born, who is a blond....

:previous:

Prince Gabriel is their first born. Prince Noah is the blond boy.

I've looked everywhere and can't find a definite answer to this - which members of the grand ducal family are in London for the Games? I read in the royals at the games post that Maria Teresa, Henri, Guillaume, Louis and Tessy where there. Does anyone know about Felix, Alexandra and Sebastien?

:previous:

The entire family is there - Felix and Alexandra were at the first day of the swimming with the rest of the family, Sebastien wasn't (from what I saw in pictures). But he did show up for the BGL reception, so he's in London.

All future posts regarding the GDF at the London Olympics should be posted in the relevant thread in the Olympic Forum:

London Olympics 2012 - The Royal Forums

Does anyone know what the family do for Christmas? I know the Grand Duke makes a Christmas speech but where do the family go? Where will Stephanie be spending her first Christmas as a royal?

Wonderful Stephanie... and Maria Thérésa looks incredibly young !

Stephanie appears to be happier these days. I suspect her grief, over her Mother, is easing. She is growing in her new role.

^^ i've noticed that too. Her two last appearances definately show a happier Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom