Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 4: October 2006 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Julie of Luxembourg and Prince Robert of Luxembourg attend
a dinner for Prince Robert of Luxembourg at Lancaster House on June
10, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Nice to see pictures of Prince Robert and his wife. I don't think they belong in this thread, though. Prince Robert is just a first cousin to Prince Jean.

Princess Julie of Luxembourg and Prince Robert of Luxembourg attend
a dinner for Prince Robert of Luxembourg at Lancaster House on June
10, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Is Robert a Prince of Luxembourg or just Prince of Nassau?

:previous:
Actually Wikipedia's page on the late Prince Charles doesn't mention if Robert is Prince of Luxembourg; it only says that Robert's wife and children has been created in 2004 Princes of Nassau.

I'd like to see pics of the wedding
Guillaume is my favorite

:previous:
Actually Wikipedia's page on the late Prince Charles doesn't mention if Robert is Prince of Luxembourg; it only says that Robert's wife and children has been created in 2004 Princes of Nassau.

Robert is a Prince of Luxembourg. It hardly matters in the "grand" ;) scheme of things that wikipedia doesn't mention it.

Does anyone know if the Grand Ducal family does anything special for Christmas? I heard Luxembourg has a Christmas parade and a Christmas village (market) but there wasn't any info on if the royal family will make any appearances.

Wow i didn't realise that the family had a twiiter and facebook account

As a way of celebrating Grand Duke Henri’s 10 years on the throne, the Grand Ducal family has joined other royals by setting up social networking sites on Facebook and Twitter. Here are the links:
Facebook: Cour Grand-Ducale | Facebook
Twitter: Twitter
Sources: Wort.lu

Love seeing Alexandra getting involved in visits from other countries! Is this her first or has she been involved before?

I think it is the first time, but i'm not sure.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa is still in Florida,to visit her sick Brother, so that could be the reason Alexandra is involved.

You can look back in the Archive at the official site untill december 2006 to find something!

Prince Robert attended the Flower Festival at the Chateau Lascombes in Margaux, Gironde, France on June 26, 2011.

** Pic **

The Grand Ducal Family posing for the media at Chateau Berg in Colmar-Berg, June 27, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom