New Portraits to Mark the 9th Anniversary of Grand Duke Henri's Accession: Oct. 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT is stunning! She looks so happy and relaxed.

Guillaume is handsome as ever! :p

Please don't be harsh with me on this, but Felix looks as if he is thinning on the top. :cool:

MT looks healthy and young as ever.

I think it also looks like Felix is thinning on top, but I think it's his hair cut I don't think he's actually going bald. With that said, I think Felix is the sort of man who even if he were going bald would still be attractive.

Guillaume is always beautiful.

I looked at the website of this photographer Lola Velasco (she's Geneva based) and she also took pics of MT's sister and her daughters.

Lovely Pictures. I am soo happy to see the whole family after a long time.

They look amazing... all them look great!!! especial MT... Looks very much young!!

The family photos are simply beautiful and very lovely!:previous:
They are full of good emotions and romantic!:)

These are indeed wonderful pictures, all look very good in it IMO. :flowers: And the Grand Duke is still such a handsome man.

Wondeful pictures of the family,has Maria Theresa lost wait? She looks perfact!!The litle boys grown fast very nice !! Thanks!

The grand duchess indeed looks very good, the best she has looked in recent years IMO.

The pictures are very nice too, the Lux. court uses a nice photographer who always seems to come up with new ideas.

MT looks healthy and young as ever.

I think it also looks like Felix is thinning on top, but I think it's his hair cut I don't think he's actually going bald. With that said, I think Felix is the sort of man who even if he were going bald would still be attractive.

I looked at the website of this photographer Lola Velasco (she's Geneva based) and she also took pics of MT's sister and her daughters.

I think so, is that felix is so handsome , they are as they are for me will always be handsome.

and what this photo is where MT's sister and her daughters, I can say it is?

Nice photos, thanks for posting. The granduchess probably lose some kilos during the reconvalescence from the surgery...

Nice photos, thanks for posting. The granduchess probably lose some kilos during the reconvalescence from the surgery...

I agree, she does appear to have lost some weight, which is not surprising considering she had major gynecological surgery. It's nice to see that she has by all appearances made a good recovery.

It's great to see the entire family...

Wow, they all look great, and it seems that Maria Teresa has lost weight. She looks incredible!
I'm so glad to see Alexandra, there almost no pics of her.
And the rest of the family just look awesome :flowers:

And of Maria Teresa's brother Luis and his family, too!

What a treat ! Especially the young family, I love them !

Lovely Photos! They are such a handsome family. Even though I have my qualms about MT, she truly is a knock-out. She just gets more beautiful, and the Grand Duke still has his good looks as well. I love seeing the whole family together. Hopefully for the 10th anniversary, they will do white-tie affair so we get to see the girls in gowns and tiaras.

I think they all look fit, healthy, youthful, perfectly groomed and dressed, and happy. I LOVE this family.

I'm pretty certain that this pond they are standing in front of must be the fountain of youth...

My only regret is that I wish Grand Duke Jean were present in the pics!

Lovely Photos! They are such a handsome family. Even though I have my qualms about MT, she truly is a knock-out. She just gets more beautiful, and the Grand Duke still has his good looks as well. I love seeing the whole family together. Hopefully for the 10th anniversary, they will do white-tie affair so we get to see the girls in gowns and tiaras.

That was the first thing I was thinking, if they release these amazing pictures of a 9th anniversary, I would think for a 10th they are "going all out."

Josette :flowers:

I think they all look fit, healthy, youthful, perfectly groomed and dressed, and happy. I LOVE this family.

I'm pretty certain that this pond they are standing in front of must be the fountain of youth...

My only regret is that I wish Grand Duke Jean were present in the pics!

YESSSS.... I agree withyou Lalla Mariem.... all them look wonderful, but he´s not there...

The Grand Duchess recovers for some weeks of an important operation done in Belgium ( Professeur Donnay - Clinique St Luc). The Grand Duke went in Italy with his son the Heditary Grand Duke Guillaume.
If this pictures are taken now, then she is quite well. WONDERFUL and HAPPY family.

What beautiful pictures.

The Grand Duchess looks beautiful! And I love the addition of Tessy to the family.

MT looks beautiful. I wouldn't wish weight loss through serious surgery on anyone, but at least in this case the side effect is a definite plus!

I agree with a previous poster who said MT looks more beautiful than her daughter or daughter-in-law! She was a beautiful young woman, and even with her weight gain in recent years she is notably lovely. She has the ability to dress for her height and weight, and to do so beautifully. Her makeup is also perfect.

IMO she's a role model for her contemporaries and juniors on how to dress appropriately AND stylishly.

I hope to see a picture of the old Grand Duke Jean , Grand Duke Henri et Heriditery Grand Duke Guillaume.

Really great pictures!!! I love this family so much!The Grand Duchess looks so young,so lovely and pretty.The Grand Duke always look very intelligent and for Guillaume,Felix and Sebastien I can say they are very handsome,young and intelligent mans (I mean Guillaume and Felix)!The babies of Louis and Tessy are so cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom