The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-29-2016, 02:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

RTL's video report of National Day, including an exclusive interview with Princess Alexandra:
RTL.lu - Top Thema Magazin - Reportage: De Prënzekanner hire Nationalfeierdag

I wish RTL would provide a transcript even though I know it's not meant for an international audience. Anyway, it was interesting to see that the gala dinner is served buffet style and the family between events. HGD Stephanie's gala dress has some kind of cape.

RTL also posted a short clip on Facebook but the only comments were about Alexandra's strongly French-accented Luxembourgish.

https://www.facebook.com/RTL.Letzebu...type=2&theater

Old 06-29-2016, 02:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery
Nationaldagsfirande i Luxemburg _ Kungligt

Old 06-29-2016, 03:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
RTL's video report of National Day, including an exclusive interview with Princess Alexandra:
RTL.lu - Top Thema Magazin - Reportage: De Prënzekanner hire Nationalfeierdag

I wish RTL would provide a transcript even though I know it's not meant for an international audience. Anyway, it was interesting to see that the gala dinner is served buffet style and the family between events. HGD Stephanie's gala dress has some kind of cape.

RTL also posted a short clip on Facebook but the only comments were about Alexandra's strongly French-accented Luxembourgish.

https://www.facebook.com/RTL.Letzebu...type=2&theater
thanks prisma!
very nice to see some behind the scenes shots in the video of the family eating together prior to the gala and getting ready to leave the palace. the luxembourgish are the best at doing that, i don't think many other RFs allow cameras inside for those private moments!
if i understood correctly, MT mentioned that sebastian will be going / is now going to sandhurst soon.

was there no balcony scene this year? i was hoping we would get to see amalia there but didn't see any balcony pictures :)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-29-2016, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
thanks prisma!
very nice to see some behind the scenes shots in the video of the family eating together prior to the gala and getting ready to leave the palace. the luxembourgish are the best at doing that, i don't think many other RFs allow cameras inside for those private moments!
if i understood correctly, MT mentioned that sebastian will be going / is now going to sandhurst soon.

was there no balcony scene this year? i was hoping we would get to see amalia there but didn't see any balcony pictures :)
There is no Balcony Scene at the National Day celebrations. Last year there was an exception due to the Grand Duke's 60th birthday 2 months earlier.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

A bit of old news: The King of Morocco "expressed his warmest congratulations and his best wishes for health and happiness to the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess and further progress and prosperity to the friendly people of Luxembourg." (Google translation)

SM le Roi félicite le Grand-Duc et la Grande-Duchesse de Luxembourg à l’occasion de la fête nationale de leur pays | MAP ExpressMAP Express