Luxembourg Royals Attend Premiere of "A Royal at War": September 19, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
From royalblog:

Luxembourg royals attend London premiere

Luxembourg’s Grand-Duke Henri and his wife Grand-Duchess Maria Teresa are in London on Friday to attend the premiere of the movie ‘Charlotte: A Royal at War’ (‘Léif Letzebuerger’) at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.

Read the entire article here.

Thanks for the link, Marengo. I wonder what they thought of the film (especially since it was about the Grand-Duke's grandmother)?

‘Léif Letzebuerger’

Prince Guillaume, Prince Felix, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Grand Duke Henri Luxembourg Royals at the Luxembourg Ambassador's Residence to Present Awards to the Producers and Directors of the Film 'Charlotte: a Royal at War', London, Britain - 19 Sep 2008 About the Grand Duchess Charlotte during the Second World War.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Very lovely photos! I love MT's hair.

An article from the official Lux. website: http://www.wort.lu/articles/6635868.html

--
The Grand Duchess looks very good. I wonder what she thought of the movie. I believe Grand Duchess Charlotte was against the marriage of Henri and Maria Theresa and had a diplomatic cold at their wedding.

Prince Guillaume, Prince Felix, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Grand Duke Henri Luxembourg Royals at the Luxembourg Ambassador's Residence to Present Awards to the Producers and Directors of the Film 'Charlotte: a Royal at War', London, Britain - 19 Sep 2008 About the Grand Duchess Charlotte during the Second World War.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

I love MT's new look. She's lovely and her two sons... I :wub: Felix...:lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Was Charlotte absent at Henri's wedding?

No, Grand Duchess Charlotte attended Henri's wedding.

It has been written that she reserved her smiles for the christening of Henri's first son, Guillaume. (I take this to mean she didn't look too happy at Henri and MT's wedding, but warmed up once Guillaume was born.)

Half absent or something in that direction I believe. She was in the group picture but not on the balcony or not at the wedding itself (forgot the precise story).

Those are wonderful photos of the ducal family everyone looks so nice.

Here is a YouTube video of the trailer, for those of you who couldn't access the trailer on the original website:

YouTube - Charlotte: A Royal At War

This trailer has English subtitles. Apparently, the Luxembourgish name for the movie is Leif Letzebuerger (I didn't know that!) - it's easier to find videos connected to the movie if you use this name as the search term.

good to see felix out and about.

the pectures are really great and I love the Luxembourg family! (especially Guillaume and Felix) lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom