Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events Part 5: September 2017 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Princess Annunziata of Liechtenstein also attended without her new husbamd.

I had completely missed this gathering of a large part of the family last September. Really nice to see Jean's children and many of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren gather.

Some other notable absentees are Jean's son-in-law Nikolaus and daughter-in-law Diane.

Among the grandchildren:
(by Marie Astrid) Imre and Christoph and their families are missing
(by Henri): no grandchildren but Felix attended without his wife as was already stated
(by Jean): all Jean's children (and family) except for Constantin.
(by Margretha): Marie-Astrid - who was to be married a few days later
(by Guillaume): all Guillaume's sons. Their only daughter Charlotte was present.

The Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, accompanied by Prince Louis, received in audience today 24 October Mrs. Pahereh Pazouki, a young Iranian entrepreneur who arrived in Luxembourg in 2012.

Ms. Pazouki created her company "MAGRID" which offers digital-based teaching solutions for children with special educational needs, whether for medical, social or cultural reasons

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ff196tXWQAIXZY9?format=jpg&name=large

https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/...zouki-fondatrice-de-magrid-learning-solutions

Where was the Grand Duchess Maria Trendy for the All Souls day Family Mass?

Is it just me who finds it off that Amalia is there without either parent?

But she is with Granny and Auntie.

I suppose what I really meant was - isn't it a bit odd Felix or Claire aren't there. It's no biggie just struck me a little odd. I would kind of get it more if it was jut MT and Amalia.

Maybe Felix and Amalia didn't plan to go and Amalia pleaded them to let her go, and parents let her go with Grannie and Auntie.

Any informations about the New year's reception??

No Show up for Pope Benedictus XVI Funerals , the Markgrave of Bade Funerals , and this time the Grand Duke came but so often without the Grand Duchess.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency within the Grand Ducal Family/Court. Things never seem quite right these days IMO.

It seems that all the children of the Grand Ducal couple attended and even the Grand Duchess herself turned up, with her usual photographer. Both daughter-in-laws seem to be absent. How far in her pregnancy is the HGD?

Tessy and Scarlet are not daughters in law anymore.
No show up since a long time from Princess Claire.
Next to Princess Alexandra is her Brother Prince Sebastien . Her fiancé was not there.
Sad that the Hed Grand Duchess Stephanie does not have the main Order .

I missed the HGD Stéphanie on the photos I viewed so I though she was absent. But now I have found her in the group photo, wearing the aquamarine bandeau. She indeed stands out as she is the only one not wearing the orange sash.

It seems that all the children of the Grand Ducal couple attended and even the Grand Duchess herself turned up, with her usual photographer. Both daughter-in-laws seem to be absent. How far in her pregnancy is the HGD?

HGD Stephanie is due in April. No date given.

I was wondering where was Princess Claire?

Too bad Princess Claire wasn't there. She rarely participates in Luxembourg events.
It's good to see Princess Alexandra.
It's good that they are doing the New Year's reception again.

Last edited:
In the group photo Princess Alexandra bears a striking resemblance to Queen Josephine-Charlotte

Back
Top Bottom