Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family, Current Events 4: October 2006 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Yes she mentions in her Instagram post, that the picture was part of the interview for the magazine.

Lovely photo of the entire family:flowers:

I do notice Steph seems to stand out again. All the men are in brown or green, and all the women in black and white including the kids, and then you have Steph in bright red.

Last edited:
Stephanie looks fantastic in red, and I've always loved her hair in a sidesweep ponytail. Very flattering.

Lovely photo, it shows how close and bonded the GD Family of Luxembourg is.

I agree she looks amazing in red but choosing to wear it in the picture seems a bit of a blunder on her part. There seemed to be a color scheme for the pic. She stands out, your eyes focus on her first as she pops. MT is meant to be the center of the picture.

I would love to see her in red more often, just think bad choice for this.:sad:

Charming photos. Does anyone know what was written in the article?
I don't mind Stephanie in red. Excellent color.

allaboutroyalty tumblr posted more Point de Vue photos: Guillaume and Stephanie, Tessy and MT, Alexandra, group on the stairs without the pink filter.

Last edited:
I agree she looks amazing in red but choosing to wear it in the picture seems a bit of a blunder on her part. There seemed to be a color scheme for the pic. She stands out, your eyes focus on her first as she pops. MT is meant to be the center of the picture.

I would love to see her in red more often, just think bad choice for this.:sad:

Maybe she thought it was okay to wear red since her father-in-law Henri is wearing dark red pants? I don't think there was any real color scheme for the picture at all.

Charming photos. Does anyone know what was written in the article?
I don't mind Stephanie in red. Excellent color.

allaboutroyalty tumblr posted more Point de Vue photos: Guillaume and Stephanie, Tessy and MT, Alexandra, group on the stairs without the pink filter.

I managed to purchase the edition of Point De Vue and read the articles. Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's children were speaking about what they think she is like as a person. It's too much to translate now, so if you are interested in seeing the pages, please ask or send me a PM and I'll screenshot them (or if anyone else has got this edition, perhaps they would be willing to do it for you).

Last edited:
From Tessy's Instagram
Much love to the Luxembourgish Population on this year's Octave closing ceremony from us 4. I am sad to miss this year's celebration due to a virus that forces me to stay in bed and rest.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BE3HzykBRS0/

A big gallery from RTL so here are links to where the GDF start appearing. Links may not accurate if more photos are added.

Notre-Dame Cathedral at Page 112
Outside event at Page 87
Procession at Page 72

I hope Noah had a nice first communion and it looked to be a nice, sunny day in Luxembourg. I loved all the photos, Noah seems to be a sweet little boy and there were lots of warm moments during the service. It was nice to see Archduke Imre and his family there, little Archduchess Maria Stella and Magdalena are beautiful little girls, and I adore their outfits. Who is the little girl in the yellowish dress next to Guillaume? Is she one of Sibilla's children? I thought she was Princess Amalia at first, but she seems too old to be her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom